SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS

Go down 
+47
boostin b13
Doc
stvdc2
Tim
ShawnSubaru
s13vette
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
2003styellowsrt
briang70
S13silviaonboost
nosonyxcts-v
glokology
Nomad
USMCWARVET
antoanS4
NorySS
Silvers2k
zetec1985
FRC
BlackMambaLS3
R35 GTR
WhiteTizzle4
Orange challenger
reignfterror
fatboyyyy
BerryDees1
miamimagic
kachup
pdv25
richevo
S twice
racingjason408
hwdcharger
s.e.a.n
Lottsa boost
BrokenCool
bambinov8
Silver Gt
KEYRSX
b20vtec king
CRUSH
Boost Films
MRxSLAYx
V6Chris
handofdoom11/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 2:12 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
S twice wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
Damn and to think I missed all this because of the rain...
Picking up the car today so count me in to race anyone for the next meet. Sk

What's the new setup?
140+ car set up cheers
Hopefully it will be around the 140mph range. I decided that it really makes more sense to keep the car around the 625-650whp range and spend the money I had planned for it on a 240/260z. It would cost me somewhere in the 40k range and take at least 6 months to get it where I want it, so I decided on keeping it a really versatile street car and go all out with the Nissan. The F should run really strong through cheers
Its probably going to be down for a motor build and nitrous upgrade after TX2K after the new suspension,wheels/tires, and seats come in the mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 2:51 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
S twice wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

What's the new setup?
140+ car set up cheers
Hopefully it will be around the 140mph range. I decided that it really makes more sense to keep the car around the 625-650whp range and spend the money I had planned for it on a 240/260z. It would cost me somewhere in the 40k range and take at least 6 months to get it where I want it, so I decided on keeping it a really versatile street car and go all out with the Nissan. The F should run really strong through cheers
Its probably going to be down for a motor build and nitrous upgrade after TX2K after the new suspension,wheels/tires, and seats come in the mail.

a 650whp I-SF wont trap not even near 135mph... In order for that car to trap 140+ it needs to be making somewhere around 800whp otherwise it's a 129-130 trap car pushing it. Sorry It's reality people live it..
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 2:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
S twice wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

What's the new setup?
140+ car set up cheers

a 650whp I-SF wont trap not even near 135mph... In order for that car to trap 140+ it needs to be making somewhere around 800whp otherwise it's a 129-130 trap car pushing it. Sorry It's reality people live it..
If you say so frank. FYI my car trapped 129 with 525whp at 3700lbs. Car is much lighter now... I dont need your type of HP to go fast lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 3:28 pm

CJ a full weight evo is around 33xx and it takes about 650-700 to go 140mph. I'm curious to see the new setup and how it runs.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2012, 4:07 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
S twice wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:

What's the new setup?
140+ car set up cheers

If you say so frank. FYI my car trapped 129 with 525whp at 3700lbs. Car is much lighter now... I dont need your type of HP to go fast lol!

lmao Frank its reality you just got schooled lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS   OLD SK MEET  --  SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OLD SK MEET -- SEE INSIDE FOR DETAILS
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14