SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

post some vid

Go down 
+14
Krusty DSM
MR.45
bambinov8
CRUSH
sobr609
boostin b13
NoPis10
BlackMambaLS3
dropcivic
V6Chris
Del Slow
BerryDees1
Silver Gt
b20vtec king
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

post some vid - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 2:38 pm

richevo wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
*8 Second Cars*

*9 Second Cars*
Sandor @ Ad-Turbo--9.32@ 148 Nissan 240 w/2jz weight 2758# (Nitrous)
TDEVO--9.49 @ 151 mph Fully Built Evo 6262 Billet (nitrous)

SlowWhiteShelby--9.961 @ 142.73 w/1.613 60' 2008 GT500 M&H Drag Radials Whipple 2.9 + 75 Nitrous

*10 Second Cars*
92Coupe--10.46 @ 128 Turbo fox with 13 pds of boost
NorySS--10.909 @ 129.83 w/1.645 60' GTO bolt ons + 200shot on e85

Hmmmm....looks like we got more 9 second cars then yall.....
sandor went 8 sec almost 2 years ago.. tdevo doesn't exist anymore, but they have a supra running 8.2, , pnuts ran 8 sec almost 3 years ago.. so you need a lil update my friend... Slowhiteshelby sold his gt500 like 2years ago, bought a gtr and already sold it long time ago..

Our list needs updated too. Just pointing out the flaws in his logic. I know ASAP is deep into the 9's too
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 2:54 pm

Yeah, that list is like 2 years old..
Back to top Go down
Del Slow
Del Slow

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 3:05 pm

So what does a track time have anything to do with how a car will perform on the street?? lulz gtfo
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 3:14 pm

2yayc wrote:
Yeah, that list is like 2 years old..
2yayc what's done to your supra, if you don't mind telling??
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 4:02 pm

built 3 liter, 6 speed, with an old journal bearing 76mm turbo
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 4:07 pm

2yayc wrote:
nice.. lmk if you wanna do a 40-60 to 150 roll, if you're around 800-850 range.. if you're making over 1000hp, i won't even waste your time..LOL
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 4:23 pm

We can run then.. What's done to your Evo?
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 5:10 pm

2yayc wrote:
We can run then.. What's done to your Evo?
built 2.0, hta3794 turbo..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 5:28 pm

dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Just found out 50 trap speeds for ORS cars, lol
ORS's elite lmao
1. kowboy059 (Turd Gen Camaro) - 9.20 @ 150
2. GeoS2K (S2000) - 9.5 @ 147
3. Fernando@OstarMotorsports (1G DSM) 9.82 @ 146
4. Ryu (EVO IX) 9.96 2 139.83

there wasnt an 8second section

DROP CIVIC YOU'RE IN A LOT OF TROUBLE lmao 12.9@108?

my motor pass timeslip is laughing at you, at half a second faster..

for a bunch of these guys going out the hole, lot of you mother fuckers cant drive worth a dick
11.7@122
11.5@130

even if the guys down here dig for the first time they should leave with those kinda times.

keep thinking my car runs a 12.9 with the blower belt staying on for the run

lolol how did i know ud have an excuse for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 5:31 pm

2yayc wrote:

lol 700hp with a 76 lol awesome
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 5:36 pm

Does anyone on ORS have a license?
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 5:43 pm

Lol, you're like 8 years old and you're asking if anyone has a license.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 7:20 pm

V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
ORS's elite lmao

for a bunch of these guys going out the hole, lot of you mother fuckers cant drive worth a dick
11.7@122
11.5@130

even if the guys down here dig for the first time they should leave with those kinda times.

Shit happens. It wasnt an excuse, its the reason why the car didnt run right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 8:42 pm

dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
ORS's elite lmao

11.7@122
11.5@130

Shit happens. It wasnt an excuse, its the reason why the car didnt run right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you remind of Frank, did you have a misfire and a fouled plug?
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 9:01 pm

nope just a broken belt. I was pissed i ran so slow untill the girl at the timing station told me i had some belts hanging out from under my car.

Shit happens. I didnt realize how far off my pullies were untill i had belt problems shifting at high rpm. Straight edged it and made some shim adjustments. Like i said first time messing with a blower car. Got to learn somewhere
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 9:20 pm

Yea shifting at 5500 must be hard on parts
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2012, 9:28 pm

2yayc wrote:
Yea shifting at 5500 must be hard on parts

Sad Not when i shift lower rpms on the street. The belt always popped off on a shift above 5000 rpm and on the 1-2 shift. If the belt lasted past the first shift, it was good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 11:45 am

dropcivic wrote:
nope just a broken belt. I was pissed i ran so slow untill the girl at the timing station told me i had some belts hanging out from under my car.

Shit happens. I didnt realize how far off my pullies were untill i had belt problems shifting at high rpm. Straight edged it and made some shim adjustments. Like i said first time messing with a blower car. Got to learn somewhere

Bro What the hell are you doing using those low quality belts from Discount... Gotta Napa with the same belt part number and get the green HD Napa belt.. for example belt part number 12345HD I used to snap the black ones all day with the whipple setup on my cars, but once i went with this green shit, all problems solved. I'm still running the same green shit i bought a year and half ago on my second whipple GT500. affraid These Napa belts are the shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 11:57 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
dropcivic wrote:

Bro What the hell are you doing using those low quality belts from Discount... Gotta Napa with the same belt part number and get the green HD Napa belt.. for example belt part number 12345HD I used to snap the black ones all day with the whipple setup on my cars, but once i went with this green shit, all problems solved. I'm still running the same green shit i bought a year and half ago on my second whipple GT500. affraid These Napa belts are the shit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12 rib belts, 59.50" long, only gates makes them and sells them directly to procharger. $100 everytime a belt would pop. I tried 2 6" Napa belts but they werent from the same lot number. Ended up with a belt just a hair longer which didnt give equal tension to both belts.

My problem was 3 parts. First my tensioner was bad from procharger, replaced it and bam i could put the right tension on it. Second was pullies werent aligned. i think it was .020" out of alignment, i got it down to .005" with the belt on. Third was dumb me put the wrong length bolts for the crank pulley in. None of the bolts fit so Ace was my goto bolt store. The bolts were bottomed out on the balancer but crushed the lock washer. Didnt think anything about till my crank pulley sheared off at 70 mph on 417. Run up underneath the driver side tire, cut the et street down, and threw the rear end of the car 2 feet up. It was bad enough it flipped my inertia switch for my pump off. Im a big fan of the procharger headunits but the kits aint the best things in the world. Wrong length and thread pitch bolts, missing bolts, intercooler and charge piping wouldnt fit. This kit was a nightmare
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:11 pm

Damn!! affraid Thats why i stick to twin screw supercharger and, name brand items even if they cost me more!!! So far so good in my end, Don't push that stock bottom end, becuase the block will split in half right at the top center of it anything pass 500whp.

Good luck with finishing tha setup.
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Damn!! affraid Thats why i stick to twin screw name brand items even if they cost me more!!! So far so good in my end, Don't push that stock bottom end, becuase the block will split in half right at the top center of it anything pass 500whp.

Good luck with finishing tha setup.

I know that. My 42 lb injectors maxed at at 5400 rpm doing 457 hp. I got some 60 lb sitting in the garage, just need the time to get it back to a tuner. Procharger is a name brand, their headunits are second to none, the kit wasnt very well put togther and ATI tech line was no help. They left out the pulley for alt/water pump belt. When i called them and asked if my water pump needed to be going reverse rotation. After 3 days of sending them pics and explaining how much their kit sucked, they realized they left out the idler pulley.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:34 pm

lol you really think you ran out of injector with a 42lb injector on a v8 at 450hp? lol

your car sounds more and more like a hunk of shit everytime you say something about it
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 12:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol you really think you ran out of injector with a 42lb injector on a v8 at 450hp? lol

your car sounds more and more like a hunk of shit everytime you say something about it

I think it was the tuner. It didnt leave a very good tune in the car, part throttle driving sucks and tries to flood out the engine with gas. He showed me 100% duty cycle at 5400 rpm. I thought 42 lb would be good for more then 500 hp but according to him i needed more injector. I wont be taking it back to the same tuner this time.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 1:00 pm

dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

I think it was the tuner. It didnt leave a very good tune in the car, part throttle driving sucks and tries to flood out the engine with gas. He showed me 100% duty cycle at 5400 rpm. I thought 42 lb would be good for more then 500 hp but according to him i needed more injector. I wont be taking it back to the same tuner this time.

you should easily cover that power with 42lbs...even on blue 39lb injectors that commonly get mistaken. What is the fuel pressure at? I'd believe maybe you having 1 one pump and running out of pump MAYBE, but those injectors should be fine
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 1:08 pm

V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

you should easily cover that power with 42lbs...even on blue 39lb injectors that commonly get mistaken. What is the fuel pressure at? I'd believe maybe you having 1 one pump and running out of pump MAYBE, but those injectors should be fine

i think the pressure is set at 39 or 42 lbs, i cant recall off the top of my head. The fuel system is the aeromotive kit, sumped tank, a1000 pump, braided lines, rails, and rising rate regulator. I ordered the 42's cause i knew they would be good for more then i would need and really didnt want to run past 85% duty cycle. I am really leaning towards the tuner not being very good. I know at WOT my afr's are stuck at 11.9 but i have never been able to get a read on the plugs either; the part throttle turns the plugs fouled real quick.

One of the things that concerns me is too much fuel right now. Stock bottom end ford with too much fuel.....i have seen it the fuel seep past the first rings and then ignite blowing the 1st ring land out and crushing the second ring. Never seen yet on a forced induction car but have seen it happen a few times on the nitrous cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post some vid
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next