SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

post some vid

Go down 
+14
Krusty DSM
MR.45
bambinov8
CRUSH
sobr609
boostin b13
NoPis10
BlackMambaLS3
dropcivic
V6Chris
Del Slow
BerryDees1
Silver Gt
b20vtec king
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

post some vid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 11:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 11:01 am

V6Chris wrote:
sobr609 wrote:

mines not in the shop. Been to the track many times. v6chris, you aint beating this

lmao with what my almost stock mustang? lol i have another car. where u wanna race and what race?! lets put at least a grand or so on the race tho

ill give you the hit too

if u want too ill give you a heads up match on the street dig 1/4 with my GT for a couple hundred

enough talking lets see that car in my rear view
do u own a 130-135+ car that's currently registered and race ready ? Ready to run tonight ?? Again if you own it ( your vehicle) ....
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:11 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
sobr609 wrote:

mines not in the shop. Been to the track many times. v6chris, you aint beating this

lmao with what my almost stock mustang? lol i have another car. where u wanna race and what race?! lets put at least a grand or so on the race tho

ill give you the hit too

if u want too ill give you a heads up match on the street dig 1/4 with my GT for a couple hundred

do u own a 130-135+ car that's currently registered and race ready ? Ready to run tonight ?? Again if you own it ( your vehicle) ....

Again is anyone talking to you?
HE SAID THAT I CANT BEAT HIM. so i am talking to HIM
Dont worry about which of MY CARS IAM BRINGING
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:46 pm

V6Chris wrote:
bambinov8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
sobr609 wrote:

ill give you the hit too

Again is anyone talking to you?
HE SAID THAT I CANT BEAT HIM. so i am talking to HIM
Dont worry about which of MY CARS IAM BRINGING
U said you have car that can beat him ... I'm assuming is yours ! In the car scene it sounds gay as Fuck when somebody gets called out and they bring up that they're ready with " my uncle pedritos car " is faster than yours ... I mean I don't care if u keep having that " well I will bring " line , reemember the only one sounding gay is you .. been doing this since 97-98 while u were 10yrs old racing in Nintendo so is just my advise and 02 cents ...
Back to top Go down
Del Slow
Del Slow

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:56 pm

b20vtec king wrote:
Nice runs bro that rx7 didn't look like it moved Lol

Thanks man Very Happy

boostin b13 wrote:
That rx7 must still be on stock turbo with the sorry ass cardboard box top mount ic.

lol you would like to think that wouldn't you? Rx7 was on a 60mm making mid 400s whp. I will however take this comment as a compliment to my ability to make my car in that video perform the way it did. Cool

Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:59 pm

Del Slow wrote:
b20vtec king wrote:
Nice runs bro that rx7 didn't look like it moved Lol

Thanks man Very Happy

boostin b13 wrote:
That rx7 must still be on stock turbo with the sorry ass cardboard box top mount ic.

lol you would like to think that wouldn't you? Rx7 was on a 60mm making mid 400s whp. I will however take this comment as a compliment to my ability to make my car in that video perform the way it did. Cool

yea maybe a eBay turbo or he sould brake boost or think about driver mod
Back to top Go down
MR.45
MR.45

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:03 pm

Del Slow wrote:
I enjoy roll racing but like to keep it at a maximum of 45 usually def. nothing higher than a 50... ever...
Old Car:

Built Gsr Integra SC61 (.63AR E-cover) On 19 psi and pump gas in this vid = 457 whp. vs. mid 400s whp Rx7 with 60mm turbo.

RX7 got 1 car and the move from a 40.

Integra definitely pulled nice back then, I remember you pullin away from my rx7 too when we all drove to daytona years ago. lol Good shit, hope to see the del sol doin the same soon bro.
Back to top Go down
Del Slow
Del Slow

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:07 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
yea maybe a eBay turbo or he sould brake boost or think about driver mod

Lol you are seriously looking for every reason to downplay the car. There was nothing wrong with his car except for the fact that it couldnt hang lol. I am sorry it is hard to understand that my car was set up extremely well.

MR.45 wrote:

Integra definitely pulled nice back then, I remember you pullin away from my rx7 too when we all drove to daytona years ago. lol Good shit, hope to see the del sol doin the same soon bro.

Thanks man! I do it all for fun, but instead of congratulating someone on a well set up car its all hate, hate, hate here. And it should be done this fall. Cool
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:14 pm

Not down playing your car or the rx7. Just saying what it is he sould have brake boosted it cause his ALL RX7 (13B) MOTORS MAKE ZERO TQ
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:14 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
U said you have car that can beat him ... I'm assuming is yours ! In the car scene it sounds gay as Fuck when somebody gets called out and they bring up that they're ready with " my uncle pedritos car " is faster than yours ... I mean I don't care if u keep having that " well I will bring " line , reemember the only one sounding gay is you .. been doing this since 97-98 while u were 10yrs old racing in Nintendo so is just my advise and 02 cents ...

I havent even mentioned the shelby in a while for this reason
I thank you for the fact about worring about me so much. But I have my own car as I said.
I understand reading is hard for some but I did clearly state that.

you've been racing for a long time, its said that a young cat like myself doesnt need a handicap race to race my own car. Not trying to take a stab, but honestly Frank is enough of a pain. If you wanna tag along every post of mine like a 5 year old feel free.

btw I never once in this thread said I was racing his RX7 with someone else car....so whats your point in this?
Back to top Go down
sobr609
sobr609

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:21 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
Not down playing your car or the rx7. Just saying what it is he sould have brake boosted it cause his ALL RX7 (13B) MOTORS MAKE ZERO TQ

really? mine is at 450tq now, and on q16 470tq.
Back to top Go down
sobr609
sobr609

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:32 pm

V6Chris wrote:
sobr609 wrote:

ill give you the hit too

Another car i wasn't talking about. You were talking about how shitty rotarys were and about beating them. Just a thought, my shop knows how to build and tune rotary's, alot of miami shops dont. My numbers are consistent, and that is a full street car even with the air conditioning. Of course 700+ mustangs will beat me. The car will be running at ndima. august n september i'll have the 3 rotor in. Then we can talk about your guys high hp mustangs
Back to top Go down
Del Slow
Del Slow

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:35 pm

boostin b13 wrote:
he sould have brake boosted it

couldn't agree more. My Brakes used to hate me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:44 pm

Were is the fast cars race videos?
Back to top Go down
Del Slow
Del Slow

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 2:00 pm

We would have to have fast cars before we can have fast car videos Wink
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 7:54 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:

I'll make one tonight for you if it's not wet out.
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 8:12 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
+100000
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 10:12 pm

There probably keeping it a secret to surprise us in the meet Lol
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 10:46 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Every rotary in south florida is in a shop today getting a new motor!
Yesterday was another horrible plague that came upon rotaries when 30 rotary motors got executed at countyline dragway, rafters are still unsure what the cause of death is.
In better news a new holiday was created over the huge win Shorty had. He was by some miracle spared and NOT ONLY made it through FIVE 1/8mile passes but it actually won too! Rafter are calling the holiday FGOR, finally got one right
More new tomorrow at 9.

lol!
Just what I figured.... Quite as a mouse at the track and now your running your key board like a tuff guy.....

REALITY is you suck... You lost and became a spectator quicker than 90% of the Rotaries that were out there... You can CRY all you want and claim that ALL these Rotaries are in the shop today BUT the TRUTH is you were the one that got PARKED...

I was going to video tape your runs BUT decided not to waste my film on that SLOW ass mustang you own.... Guess I should have so everyone here could have seen the truth....

Go ahead and start with your tuff talk again.... we look forward to it.. Jerkit

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 12:01 am

Lol what talk? I knocked out a rotary holding the breaks easy then a camaro knocked me out
Before that some gutted to the tee rotary got handed by me heads up in my daily driven street car on motor.
lol i went the whole day undefeated by rotary power. raced like 10times and drove my shit to street races then home lol

not one rotary did so

if you know who iam why is your tuff guy talk online? you didn't say shit to me there lol u took no video cuz i didn't lose to anything but that camaro lol dumbass
Back to top Go down
sobr609
sobr609

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 7:31 am

V6Chris wrote:
Lol what talk? I knocked out a rotary holding the breaks easy then a camaro knocked me out
Before that some gutted to the tee rotary got handed by me heads up in my daily driven street car on motor.
lol i went the whole day undefeated by rotary power. raced like 10times and drove my shit to street races then home lol

not one rotary did so

if you know who iam why is your tuff guy talk online? you didn't say shit to me there lol u took no video cuz i didn't lose to anything but that camaro lol dumbass

I do the same in my car, drive to the track pull a 10.6 and drive home
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 8:36 am

2yayc wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:

I'll make one tonight for you if it's not wet out.

Word afro
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 9:36 am

V6Chris wrote:

not one rotary did so

little Chris.....
I don't know you...and don't care to know you just based on your actions on this forum.... I only know your car and ALL the bullshit you talk on here.... Your full of assumptions and notions that ONLY exist in your warped head..... I saw you run and LOSE several races..... but I guess you were just tuning the car.. Jerkit2

Funny thing is, I drove my Rotary car to the track with the A/C on... made it to the final four in Pro class and then drove him in the A/C again...... and running better times than a 7.8...

What everyone seems to forget is that it DOESN'T matter what motor you build, it's ALL in the quality and tune that makes ANY motor reliable and NOT break all the time.....remember... MAZDA and the ROTARY engine are the ONLY Japanese make to EVER win at LeMans

Your probably right that some Rotaries broke down BUT those are motors that are stressed to the max and built to run down the track several times and then torn apart and refreshed.... Just like the motors in NHRA that get completly torn down and rebuilt after EVERY run..

So thanks for all your great input and insight..... it sure makes this site entertaining.... lol!
Back to top Go down
2yayc
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
2yayc

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 2:10 pm

sobr609 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

not one rotary did so

I do the same in my car, drive to the track pull a 10.6 and drive home

Only a 10.6?
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2012, 3:34 pm

Ohh fast guy ^^^^ watch out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post some vid   post some vid - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post some vid
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next