SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando

Go down 
+16
Tim
stvdc2
Silver Gt
Del Slow
boostin b13
2fat4u
S twice
nitrouseclipseGT
miamimagic
b20vtec king
BerryDees1
bambinov8
handofdoom11/BANNED
SILVERBEAST
06GT33
V6Chris
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 10:59 am

I sold 12 GT500's with a rebuilt title as clean by the word itself..... I am still waiting to get a felony for it.. LMAO.. you know so much about the law tha you impress me every second... And that cobra had 200,001 miles on it instead and was sold with 10,000 miles... Now call the police and tell them to come pick me up... HAHAHAHA.. jerk... Unlike you that got fired From Discount Auto advance for stealing and selling parts with a commercial account that u fraudulently opened up under a fake fictitious Name!!.. You fucking thief... You almost got bucked on that one, I should call Jhone at mustang Specialties and tell him about that lil story of yours? or do you want to tell him yourself.?
Back to top Go down
2fat4u
2fat4u

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 11:13 am

:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I sold 12 GT500's with a rebuilt title as clean by the word itself..... I am still waiting to get a felony for it.. LMAO.. you know so much about the law tha you impress me every second... And that cobra had 200,001 miles on it instead and was sold with 10,000 miles... Now call the police and tell them to come pick me up... HAHAHAHA.. jerk... Unlike you that got fired From Discount Auto advance for stealing and selling parts with a commercial account that u fraudulently opened up under a fake fictitious Name!!.. You fucking thief... You almost got bucked on that one, I should call Jhone at mustang Specialties and tell him about that lil story of yours? or do you want to tell him yourself.?
Sk
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
Professional Street Racer
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 11:36 am

nicethread nicethread popcorn ready
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 11:38 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 11:46 am

Search Result

You wanna Talk shit V6Chris.. Now It's on Son... Now go ahead and make up all the lis u you want, I don't care and the world either, It's Frank Right? LMAO

V6chris Driving And Criminal Record
Search Criteria - Party Type: ALL | Last Name: Torres | First Name: Chris | Middle Name: Raul | Case Status: All

Party Search

Case Number

Party Type

Style

Party D.O.B or Year of D.O.B

Case Type

Filed / Status

09040113TI30A

Defendant

State of Florida Vs. Torres, Christopher Raul

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

04/24/2009
Disposed

09065106TI40A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

09/02/2009
Disposed

09076773TC40A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Criminal

10/05/2009
Disposed

09028668TC10A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Criminal

10/09/2009
Disposed

10001431TI40A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

01/12/2010
Disposed

10035474TI30A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

04/08/2010
Disposed

10094288TI30A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

09/16/2010
Disposed

11077930TI30A

Defendant

State of Florida Vs Torres, Christopher Raul

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

08/10/2011
Disposed

11071622TI20A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

10/31/2011
Disposed

12004260TI10A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

01/30/2012
Pending

12038678TI30A

Defendant

03/12/1989

Traffic Infractions

03/16/2012
Pending
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:00 pm

And the plot thickens
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:19 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

John doesnt work here, but you're more then welcome to call considering I got released from Advanced for a battery exchange i did for a family member that was 3months past date and was an advanced battery.
I actually never opened a fake commercial account. They did a 6month investigation on me that I openly offered to pay for if they found something.
I havent paid one dime, and the evidence they tried blaming me with, they later found out was someone else and they got fired.

John knows why I got fired from Advanced. but I can give you his cell phone directly
unlike you frank you are a known fruad.

You sold supra parts that never shipped and the guy came on here and called you out about it
you sold the cobra with 100,000 miles less the what was real
the GT500 you got fucked in the ass when the letter hit the buyer and had to return money. You almost caught a charge from a letter that was written and almost sent to the courts.
PS i know who wrote the letter

PS Frank you openly lied in the court of law and I tried protecting you about it and testified for you.
I ended up catching the charge because of me testifying for your dumbass

Ready for another fun Fact. Frank and I got video taped doing a dig a while ago.
He fled the scene and was later caught. He tried fighting the crime by saying he wasnt driving. Since frank isnt the brightest crayon in the box his story was different then the story i was told to say in court and he got fucked too suposedly he claims.

Please Steve or Joel if you can erase anything information relating to my current case because the case is still open.
Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:28 pm

Frank post what you'd like
most my cases are close minus my current one.
My current case isnt valid due to the fact I am innocent until proven guilty

If you want to expose my record i will do so
under 18 years old i was a dumbass and got caught with pot in school, never did jail time or probation

I have a number of traffic tickets that i have lost count.
3 racing, 1 pending, a reckless and many more

Anyone of my records all has to do with myself.
NEVER EVER have i been a theif or considered one. I have never been fired from any job for theft. i have never stole a car, or part.
I have never ripped off anyone or hurt anyone. I have also never commited any fraud like you have.
I have made my own mistakes in life that I choose to learn from in my own way.
I'am not the best person in the world, I know this. But I am an Honest person I CAN PROUDLY SAY THAT!
Frank you are not. On this site alone are numerous threads where you have been claimed for theft and fruadulent sales.
I never have done so...i to operate a small business where every single customer is pleased and never overcharged or lied to.
I can proudly say I have never done anyone wrong in my life. you cant say so frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:28 pm

Sure you are so honest about everything u say, but lie your way out everything through your teeth every second u get a chance. After this really doubt anyone in here would believe such BS you wrote about me! Don't fuck with people so people don't fuck with you back.. Simple as that... Try me again And u'll what i'll post next.

I Don't ever attack people in here about their personal shit whether it's true or false! Racing does not has anything to do with people personal lives. Remember that u dumb ass light bold head.

Good luck.

And yea Steve" Pls go ahead and delete this fuck nigg nonsense..

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:32 pm

deleted.
Frank its saved the post, make another post and I will fire with 3 cases for every ONE you post

Last edited by V6Chris on June 5th 2012, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:36 pm

PS frank, I have much more room for alll the mistakes you have vs me.
PLEASE TRY ME SON.
I have a story AND VIDEO THAT I CAN POST SO THAT YOU CAN LOSE YOUR WEAPONS PERMIT FRANK. I have numerous saved photos of almost all letters, stupid pics of you, video and more saved to my computer.
Frank please go ahead, your public search is nothing compared to my folder.
you brought a knife to a gun fight this time
Frank this is one of about a thousand cases i have on you.
I will stop here
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:41 pm

Can you just fight already one guy cry and the other is a lawyer I thought this was about cars racing who gives a fuck if he went to court or jail of been in and out that bitch
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:44 pm

I've never wanted someone to get hit by a bus as bad as I would love to watch it happen to frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 12:44 pm

How about tha $5,000 dollar bond and that trip to dade county jail AKA TJK? Laughing Bitch, u lucky u only paid 10% of that... I will check back again after your court date and post your final disposition..

You bring all this bullshit up on yourself for no damn fucking reason, All becuase you can't keep ur bitch mouth shut for a sec. Your lucky you live under USA laws, because anyone other than me, would've shot ur shit up for good long time ago.

I got nothing to be worried about, I got a clean record with no felonies, and not one dumb fuck like yourself will ever change that.

BTW, Say Goodbye to your CCW If you infact have one...

XOXO :)
Frank.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:10 pm

I did get arrested and put in a holding cell, 5 days later. has no importance on anything.

Whats important?

Frank I have a video that could actually have you lose yur weapons permit.
WITH probably 20+ witness
Member the day at the bend where you lost a race and felt the need to argue for 20min then show your piece, thats illegal and a felony. I actually have that entire argument on video! i never posted it cause its almost 90% spanish

Frank sold a TT C5 vette claimed to have 800hp. The car lost to an almost stock LS3! he sold the vette the next day claimed to have 800hp when indeed it did not

Frank sold a supra, and a cobra with lies behind it.
Post again frank, I will tell the story on those cars. I have about 3 more cars in my folder
And the video, and a letter that should have been sent to a law office. I still copied that letter and saved it. along with photos of you and your wife.

FRANK I AM MUCH BETTER AT THIS THEN YOU!
WHEN YOUR HONEST LIKE ME THERE IS NOTHING TO HIDE

to the website, basically all frank has on me is a simple fact that many people already know. I have an open case for fleeing from a cop, along with 3-4 traffic tickets. I got arrested 4-5days after the supposedly fleeing and was put in miami dades holding cell for half a day.
There really isnt much other information about this. Fact is I have not been proven guilty, nor am I

Frank the fact that you go this far for someone that TESTIFIED ON YOUR PART TO SAVE YOUR ASS AS YOU LIED TO THE COURTS!
Frank the way I see it, you have no friends because clearly you dont deserve any respect. Quickly after I did this huge favor for you, you bashed me online again.
I took off work for your court date and fucked my own case for you.
Frank you are the true meaning of a coward and a fuckin jackass
Back to top Go down
Del Slow
Del Slow

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:28 pm

I seriously hope the moderators start doing their job here because IMHO, every damn thread here on this site gets ruined. It is getting old reading the same garbage from Crushercobra and V6chris in 10 different threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 1:32 pm

Check again who started this whole thing up in this bitch!! Now lets suppose everything ur saying about me it's true!

#1 It's your word against mine, and ur word it's worth shit.
#2 Do i give a fuck about what you or about what anyone else say about me? (NOOOOOO I DON'T.....) This should solve all ur hating issues u have against me.

Again Don't personally attack people if you don't want to get tried right back. Simple as that.

I am done with you and with all ur Non sense that no one cares about.
If you continue with the personal attacks, i will come right back with more shit and post it up on this bitch..

And about ur funny folder u supposedly have on me! good luck with that, try me again and i will show up in ur up coming court day as a witness" i will tell the judge i saw u fled the cops. And not only that i will show up and all the pending cases too once they set for court too. You think you got me with something ? let me laugh on you again hahahaha! Again i got nothing to be worried about jerk. Karma it's always around and one away or the other u will get tried soon or later or after the fact.

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 2:00 pm

Go ahead show up. its a federal offense.
btw Frank notice how ur mad n i don't care. cause what I'm saying is real. what ur saying isn't.
bye Frank
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 2:03 pm

Send me ur email Frank
i will share to you the folder. then see how far u wanna take this.
I've got screen shots of death threats you've made on this forum many times. frank i don't care. I'm.not sending anything to the cops. ive never been a snitch like you. show up to my court date. i can pm you the date.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 2:06 pm

Another fun fact. if i were to snitch out the guy i raced then fled i would get hit with jus a speeding ticket. Instead I'm facing the courts myself while mu buddy is free. Frank i know I'm skinny and seem like an ethug. but ask anyone that knows me, I'm the rreal deal. U personally saw it yourself.
I've had my face broken from shit talking. ill fight n do w.e. i will always hold my own.
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2012, 10:46 pm

I hate snitches Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Silver Gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Silver Gt

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2012-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 10:47 am

Snitches Get Stitches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 3:50 pm

Lmao Yup
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 5:12 pm

If Chris had spent any real time in jail u already know his snitch ass would get fucked up lmao he has a open case and he wants to talk about snitching I find that funny ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2012, 5:24 pm

You can't go around talking shit about other people, and making other people look bad, when you are urself an scumbag and a toolbox full of shit. Nobody gets investigated nor picked up by the cops, tried and thrown in a holding cell, and acquires a felony for no damn fucking given reason. There fore he goes around calling other people criminals etc!! But yea' in the eyes of the law> I am not guilty till proven otherwise" scratch Damn Every time i do some dumb shit and get screw for it i will blame my neighbor for it.

Think before you start to talk shit about someone else, and going around spraying shit that don't even concern you.. Simple as these words are>
(Mind ur own damn business)

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on June 6th 2012, 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando   Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call out (300-550hp) SFL, West Palm & Orlando
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next