SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June 25th roll call

Go down 
+3
kachup
CRUSH
V6Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

June 25th roll call Empty
PostSubject: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 10:29 pm

I have a locked race with a member on ORS in West Palm
I made a thread on ORS and have found the date wanna grab some people from down here

We'll be meeting down south somewhere local then riding to west palm
looking for 10-11second cars or 115-130trap cars...
im sure they may bring something faster so a few faster is never bad.

I want just a nice clean meet with these guys, something small and good for the night

LMK who is down to go I'd really like to put a limit to how many cars go so please post or pm me

its June 25th in west palm on a monday
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2012, 11:30 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 12:23 am

hmu chris im down
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2012, 3:15 pm

Will do. I'm working with them to find a new spot closer for them
maybe port st lucie
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 4:01 pm

I've got 1 locked money race, working on a second money race as well as bringing down their cars...
any help is appreciated before i make this trip myself and say fuck you assholes lol
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 4:20 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Will do. I'm working with them to find a new spot closer for them
maybe port st lucie
Chris that is my neck of the woods let me know if i can help?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 4:48 pm

Im trying, I'm honestly giving Orlando something for every excuse they have....it honestly looks like I have to show up at their door step, place them in their car in order to race a mustang they all say is not worth their time...
I'll let you know Tim. I'd like something to go down in that city....if so Id probably give you a shout to see where is a good safe race location!

thanks Tim!
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 7:35 pm

Once again, if you are counting on me being there, i dont think i will be out of here by then. Hell i dont even know if im going home after this job or straight to houston
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 8:48 pm

are you fucking serious?
ORS isnt even a fuckin racing website, its a forum to file excuses in
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 8:57 pm

I told you i was in columbia and i would let you know when i was gonna be home. You agreed to that. Now you want to back pedal and set up a date we both know i wont make.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 9:06 pm

Are you serious? you said you come home the 23rd, and told me that the 24th I'd better be ready to race!

lmao im back pedaling?
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 9:08 pm

I said i might come home. If everything went right, i would have been home the 23rd. This plant was under 7 feet of water and they didnt realize their oil feed lines where full of mud. Kinda pushed our time schedule back.

Dates are never firm with my job

I say it right here......
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tim
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2011-07-13

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 9:48 pm

How about this on July 29th there is a Test&Tune @PBIR it's a Friday.There is gonna be some GTR's there.Plus it's halfway!.How does that work for everybody?
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 9:54 pm

Tim wrote:
How about this on July 29th there is a Test&Tune @PBIR it's a Friday.There is gonna be some GTR's there.Plus it's halfway!.How does that work for everybody?

I know for sure i wont be there. I travel for work and from july 8 till the middle of august i will be in houston. Plus chris has already shown his colors over on ORS. nobody wants anything to do with this guy anymore
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:04 pm

i know for sure your never gonna run shit dropcivic. just log off forever your a waste of time
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:21 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
i know for sure your never gonna run shit dropcivic. just log off forever your a waste of time

You are right, i aint driving down there for chris to play shit games. He is bragging about leaving before start. I told him he does that to me, i dont chase, he loses the race and the money. He doesnt wanna play that way. I was honestly ready to come down there after i got off this job. The way chris is double talking and twisting around street racing "rules", i aint gonna make the 3 hour drive down just to be clowned around by some punk kid. I agreed to his race, at his location, for the agreed price. He just had to wait till i came home. Now he wants to play try to jump the start games, i wont be coming down.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:36 pm

Find a confirmed day that u can race and lmk I'm honestly a little sick of u guys
you guys want everything in your hands and u want to make rules that are unheard of
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:40 pm

dropcivic wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:

You are right, i aint driving down there for chris to play shit games. He is bragging about leaving before start. I told him he does that to me, i dont chase, he loses the race and the money. He doesnt wanna play that way. I was honestly ready to come down there after i got off this job. The way chris is double talking and twisting around street racing "rules", i aint gonna make the 3 hour drive down just to be clowned around by some punk kid. I agreed to his race, at his location, for the agreed price. He just had to wait till i came home. Now he wants to play try to jump the start games, i wont be coming down.

I'm gonna straight up tell u my game plan for jus about every race

either i jump purposely first see if he follows.
second time i jus leave my shit in neutral expecting them to jump
third race i go off the hands slightest movement

or i go first race fair off hands
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
dropcivic wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:

I'm gonna straight up tell u my game plan for jus about every race

either i jump purposely first see if he follows.
second time i jus leave my shit in neutral expecting them to jump
third race i go off the hands slightest movement

or i go first race fair off hands

I can not get a confirmed date to race except for the 2 weeks of vacation i got. One week during radial rumble and another week during the rod runs. Other then that i cant give any firm dates since i really dont know where i am going or how long i will be there.

Well unless you can agree to you jumping is a lose, then i aint doing it. You kidde bull shit tatics might work down there but thats not how i race nor is how we race up here. We can make this simpler though, you wanna do a flashlight start?
Back to top Go down
dropcivic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:53 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Find a confirmed day that u can race and lmk I'm honestly a little sick of u guys
you guys want everything in your hands and u want to make rules that are unheard of

I played by your rules, and this rule aint unheard of. Watch that video that the boost film guys put up. You jump the start and i dont chase, you lose end of story. We aint playing bracket racing buy back petty bullshit man. Either grow a pair and race right or park that shit in sandbox
Back to top Go down
b20vtec king
b20vtec king

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-04-19

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 7:28 am

Here we go again!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 8:09 am

Dude i can't your already shit scared to race the baddest motherfucker in it lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 12:40 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 25th roll call   June 25th roll call I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

June 25th roll call
Page 1 of 1