SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Response to Franks call out

Go down 
+12
Jspec Mk4
osdper0911
03eatoncobra
04_Red_gt
SlowTruck
pingaloca25
kachup
s.e.a.n
vic930
SlowSilverGTR
miamimagic
V6Chris
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Response to Franks call out Empty
PostSubject: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 8:14 pm

Since my black car isnt ready for your call out
My GT will be this week
Your call out my race...you know this

dig to 100mph its a 100mph span...ON THE STREET at MY picked location

Simple yes or no..
There is no chance you and me will race at the track for this, so save that line.
reply with a simple Yes or no and which day

Thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 8:25 pm

its never a yes or no with frank
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 8:27 pm

My money is on the Chris on this one!
Back to top Go down
vic930
vic930

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 8:53 pm

drumroll...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 9:13 pm

Here we go again
Back to top Go down
kachup
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 9:19 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 10:21 pm

AM DONE WITH YOUR SHIT TALKING HOLE V6CHRIS, GO RACE THAT POS GT VS SOMEONE ELSES CAR. YOUR JUST A WASTE OF TIME, even IF I pull you 2 cargo trains You will still come In here and say that my car is pos shit cuz It only pulled you 2 cargo trains. + that v6junkShitBox your building Is not going to be ready in two more years, just shut the fuck up with that pos, that shit is not going anywhere.
When I see it on the streets' then I'll belive It. by then crusher will be gone and sold, and I'll have the GT500 making maybe 800rwhp in 2 months from now.

Just stop talking about me you suck ass nutswinger nutswing
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:12 pm

Frank, I've never, NEVER in the history of me racing EVER lied about a race with ANYONE
second I'll make a deal. if you beat me, I'll never talk shit about you again.
if you lose nothing happens just the pure fact that you're going to lose so I get my own pleasure of putting under $1000 in my GT and walking your cobra.

lol Frank keep thinking its gonna take me 2years. My car will be done this year if not Jan. GET THAT GT500 FAST!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:12 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Here we go again

lemme know if you're down for a dig as well
Back to top Go down
pingaloca25
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
pingaloca25

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:37 pm

money on chris. just sayin'
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2010, 11:47 pm

Frank cant dig that piece of shit he talks so great about
YOU'D GET THAT ASS PARKED UP FRANK!
i have under $1,000 in this GT and I'll park you the fuck up 0-100 Frank
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:25 am

If you give me a dig to 100 Frank, I'll give you w/e race you want after.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:44 am

V6Chris wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
Here we go again

isn't this thread about you and frank...and the fact that you guys love the attention. We can dig on weds if I finish with what I'm doing to the car if not thurs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:53 am

why do I always have to give people runs around here. bring that pos GT you have and $1000 to the track, I dont do digs on the streets. get that shit out your head thinking your gonna beat my car with that pos GT 3valve junk box. track or nothing bye bye.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:58 am

so you're declining the race. you cannot drive your car from a dig...ok I guess a lil 3valve is to much

you gotta give me my race because you called me out!
I even agreed I'd give you your race after the dig

let me know when you can drive your car

Last edited by V6Chris on November 15th 2010, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 1:06 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
Here we go again

isn't this thread about you and frank...and the fact that you guys love the attention. We can dig on weds if I finish with what I'm doing to the car if not thurs
might have to be next week then. I'll be at the track wed most likely
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 12:28 pm

Frank as of today, the car is ready, tires, setup etc. let me know when you're not a girl anymore
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 3:43 pm

Frank I'd rather just take this talk about the race in here rather then someone elses thread that we ruined

So after dealing with all you're crying, agreeing with alllll your safe safe racing I've agreed to your offer

YOUR 40-140 first--- I GET THE HIT
THEN MY RACE
which SHOULD BE a dig to 100
but I'll go on a limb and let you pick

0-100 no hit
0-130 I get the hit
0-140 the hit and a half car

I've agreed to do your race first! I've never cheated ANYONE in racing EVER and not even your sorry ass.
Im giving you your race, so you give me my race which I'm not really even getting my picked race
Thats about as Fair a deal as they come

fully built 700whp Cobra
vs
Stock intake, tune, nitrous GT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 6:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank I'd rather just take this talk about the race in here rather then someone elses thread that we ruined

So after dealing with all you're crying, agreeing with alllll your safe safe racing I've agreed to your offer

YOUR 40-140 first--- I GET THE HITTHEN MY RACE
which SHOULD BE a dig to 100
but I'll go on a limb and let you pick

0-100 no hit
0-130 I get the hit
0-140 the hit and a half car

I've agreed to do your race first! I've never cheated ANYONE in racing EVER and not even your sorry ass.
Im giving you your race, so you give me my race which I'm not really even getting my picked race
Thats about as Fair a deal as they come

fully built 700whp Cobra
vs
Stock intake, tune, nitrous GT

non of these runs are my race anylonger FABIO Am on street tires prince!!! If you wanna make It my race you can roll with me at 55-60 then I'll do any race you want after that. If you want me to do a 40 to 140 on street tires then put some money down on the race> how about $500 dollars? can you come up with that 40 to 140 and and you get the hit? let me know FABIO.
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 8:08 pm

Lmfao @ mustang asking for 60 rolls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 8:45 pm

SlowTruck wrote:

you have no idea how hard my car runs from 60 roll talker. If I cant hook at 40 50 55 on 315-35-17's nittos 555R's what Is that tells you smarty? you might have an smart answer to this question If you have any knowledge on 03/04 cobras with a whipple 3.4L on it. Rolling Eyes maybe my car has too much torq for these type of tires rulez
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 8:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowTruck wrote:

you have no idea how hard my car runs from 60 roll talker.

hahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 8:58 pm

Fuck nittos use Mickey Thomson,frank Neutral
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
non of these runs are my race anylonger FABIO Am on street tires prince!!! If you wanna make It my race you can roll with me at 55-60 then I'll do any race you want after that. If you want me to do a 40 to 140 on street tires then put some money down on the race> how about $500 dollars? can you come up with that 40 to 140 and and you get the hit? let me know FABIO.

Yea, we can do $500 for 40 to 140 if you put $1,000 on 0-100
Deal?
your fuckin nuts, I dont even think Im gonna win my dig race
You called me out, you talked alll this shit about me and my car. Now you're back pedaling like a mother fucker againt a slow ass car.
NOW you want a 55 60roll?!!?!

either we do a 40-140 for $500 then 0-100 for $1,000
or a 40-140 free and 0-120 free

FRANK ITS A SLOW ASS GT, you can look at my motor aint SHIT on the car but intake, tune and a cheap nitrous kit. pump gas, no weight reduction anywhere. its a heavy and low power car

Fuck for calling so many people pussy this and that you're a fuckin pussy ass bitch with this fuckin races man. You're putting my car up there with Zack, Dirk, Chris, Fernando and all these other guys.
This car does not make 700-600-500-400hp!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:06 pm

04_Red_gt wrote:
Fuck nittos use Mickey Thomson,frank Neutral

they are bald already mannnnn. lol am selling the car next week!!! I am ordering new M/Ts for the GT500, and once the car Is gone next month I will go crazy on the GT500!! I already got the list of parts am getting for It" I already ordered some of them"" big injectors for E85, dual kenne bell booster pumps, xcalibrator3, spec stage5 clutch with aluminum flywheel and am getting a new 0 miles motor and tranny as well from the dealer. affraid whipple 2.9L crusher kit Is coming after I sell Crusher. I dont want to throw money on the car till I sell crusher, I am upside down right now after the purchase of the GT500 since I paid cash for It. I got a budget and I wont touch my personal bank account to put money on a car. Wink even tho its tenting, my girl will kill me If I Do. lol

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 28th 2010, 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response to Franks call out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next