SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Response to Franks call out

Go down 
+12
Jspec Mk4
osdper0911
03eatoncobra
04_Red_gt
SlowTruck
pingaloca25
kachup
s.e.a.n
vic930
SlowSilverGTR
miamimagic
V6Chris
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Response to Franks call out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:36 pm

Lol im just sitting at work reading all this shit and laughing
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 2:30 pm

Frank cancel Wed, i really dont care to run your car for whats going to be a garunteed loss from a roll then probably you wont give me my 0-110. plus you really wouldnt have done the race when you see the GT on Mickeys and 2stepping at the line with you on a 150-175shot.
I dont feel linke investing any more time dynoing the GT and making sure it'll live through a 150+shot just for some child shit

Good luck selling your cobra and good luck with the build on your GT500. Make sure its ready when the black car comes out in Jan/feb
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 6:50 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank cancel Wed, i really dont care to run your car for whats going to be a garunteed loss from a roll then probably you wont give me my 0-110. plus you really wouldnt have done the race when you see the GT on Mickeys and 2stepping at the line with you on a 150-175shot.
I dont feel linke investing any more time dynoing the GT and making sure it'll live through a 150+shot just for some child shit

Good luck selling your cobra and good luck with the build on your GT500. Make sure its ready when the black car comes out in Jan/feb

lol You most suffer of bipolar disorder Laughing

Bipolar Syndrome or manic depression is a psychiatric aberration that is a group of mood disorders in which an individual afflicted with it undergoes extreme emotional states from being clinically depressed to an elevated mood states (or vice versa), and/or a combination of these mood states. If this disorder is ignored and untreated, it can be a crippling condition and may possibly cause suicide. lol!

But anyways;

I installed my M/Ts back on the car so I can hook a bit better since I am on a full burn out on the nittos 40 50 55 roll on second gear!!! I can only hook starting at 60 In 3rd gear. I will make sure the GT500 Is ready for you on the streets by January also, I am thinking In ordering a powerglide or c4 tranny for It too, that way the 9s passes are guaranteed for sure. affraid
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:06 pm

V6Chris wrote:

When will you be ready for my race?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:34 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

When will you be ready for my race?

its a flip flop. I'm most likely going to the track Wed
If you're heading there that day by any chance we can run on the street before or after.
If not if you're out there wed I'll be leaving PBIR heading to the spot wednesday night. The car probably wont have the 2step in it and just a 100shot but thats fine for me.

lmk where you'll be wed and I'll see what I can work out
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:38 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol You most suffer of bipolar disorder Laughing

Bipolar Syndrome or manic depression is a psychiatric aberration that is a group of mood disorders in which an individual afflicted with it undergoes extreme emotional states from being clinically depressed to an elevated mood states (or vice versa), and/or a combination of these mood states. If this disorder is ignored and untreated, it can be a crippling condition and may possibly cause suicide. lol!

But anyways;

I installed my M/Ts back on the car so I can hook a bit better since I am on a full burn out on the nittos 40 50 55 roll on second gear!!! I can only hook starting at 60 In 3rd gear. I will make sure the GT500 Is ready for you on the streets by January also, I am thinking In ordering a powerglide or c4 tranny for It too, that way the 9s passes are guaranteed for sure. affraid

thanks for the deffinition...
Its not that I'am bi-polar I just believe I've already proven my point. regaurdless I'm not playing this game back and forth everyday on 3-5different threads.
My GT is just a lil toy that should be a nice lil dig-50 12second street car hopefully.
But yeah get the GT500 done well rounded. That blower should be perfect with the car and even a hint of spray should really wake it up more.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 8:19 am

WHAT A FUCKEN WASTE OF TIME Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response to Franks call out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3