SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Response to Franks call out

Go down 
+12
Jspec Mk4
osdper0911
03eatoncobra
04_Red_gt
SlowTruck
pingaloca25
kachup
s.e.a.n
vic930
SlowSilverGTR
miamimagic
V6Chris
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Response to Franks call out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:09 pm

I would love to see what you consider big injectors for that GT500 on E85
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:10 pm

V6Chris wrote:

2,000cc's 160LBS+ good for 1000+rwhp you morron
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol I've got 160lb injectors right in front of me.
Their not 2000cc..MORE ON
2000cc are good for way more then 1000whp
If they're 160s you'll never make the power to waste them so your good regaurdless

but you're still a dumbass with those retarded boost-a-pumps...or BOOSTER PUMPERS in frank terms

when will you be smart enough to get rid of that garbage fuel setup
sump it, 1 big pump no boost. return style call it a day
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:23 pm

btw what happen to your cobra vs ME 55-150 or 160 for a Grand
I agreed and you never responded
your cobra
vs
me...I'll be all motor for this one to make it fair for your cobra

let me know where that $1,000 at
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:11 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

If they're 160s you'll never make the power to waste them so your good regaurdless

but you're still a dumbass with those retarded boost-a-pumps...or BOOSTER PUMPERS in frank terms

violin

pussy I was just making a comment on the injectors am getting, 160bs Injector=1680cc's 195lbs = 2,000cc's you stupid dessicaded dick, why didnt you correct me On the size if I was so wrong you punk, Humm scratch maybe cuz you didnt know the right number either u pussy. go hide under a rock prince.

And yea Am running 2 walbros on the cobra right now, and its running great. so shut up for couple days or something please; damn!!! you are more anoying than a fucking fly and a tick on a dogs nut you fucking flea... I dont need to give you no advantages whether your car makes 10whp or 400whp. Is run what you brung pussy. If you cant beat my car at 50 55 60 roll to 160 then stay parked home sucking your own balls, you know you could reach them with your mouth!! so give them a good suck punk and shut up for once and all. Jerkit bukkae
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

pussy I was just making a comment on the injectors am getting, 160bs Injector=1680cc's 195lbs = 2,000cc's you stupid dessicaded dick, why didnt you correct me On the size if I was so wrong you punk, Humm scratch maybe cuz you didnt know the right number either pussy. go hide un rock prince.

And yea Am running 2 walbros on the cobra right now, and running great. so shut up for couple days or something... I dont need to give you no advantages whether your car makes 10whp or 400whp. Is run what you brung pussy. If you cant beat my car at 50 55 60 roll to 160 then stay parked home sucking your own balls, you know you could reach them with your mouth!! so give them a good suck punk.

lmao Frank I got my 160lb 1680s from a Crown vic bitch for $230 for 6 of them. lol you want knowledge? you think you're smart cause I pointed out your mistake then you did a google search. $35 a piece for a brand new injector.

55-160 bring $1,000

your pussy ass cant run with my barely modded car you aint ready for the real thing. remember the $2,000 bet bitch.

55-160 we can run that TONIGHT! for $1,000 or $1,500 or $2,000!!
let me know!
954 639 3600
I've got the money cash right now. and my bottle is empty.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
btw what happen to your cobra vs ME 55-150 or 160 for a Grand
I agreed and you never responded
your cobra
vs
me...I'll be all motor for this one to make it fair for your cobra

let me know where that $1,000 at

bro your car wont be ready for another 2years or so, Am selling crusher next week and Am finishing my new project by the end of next month. So scratch what? do you think Am going to sit In here another 2 years wating on you to finish la carroza esa your planing and coming out with? LMAO>> LA CARROZA>

Go ahead punk 2j this and come run me vs the GT500 when your shit Is done pussy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:27 pm

FRANK TONIGHT $1,000/$1500/$2000
IAM READY TONIGHT! BRING THAT PARKED SHIT OUT!
954 639 3600
a 60-160
YOUR RACE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:31 pm

V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

pussy I was just making a comment on the injectors am getting, 160bs Injector=1680cc's 195lbs = 2,000cc's you stupid dessicaded dick, why didnt you correct me On the size if I was so wrong you punk, Humm scratch maybe cuz you didnt know the right number either pussy. go hide un rock prince.

And yea Am running 2 walbros on the cobra right now, and running great. so shut up for couple days or something... I dont need to give you no advantages whether your car makes 10whp or 400whp. Is run what you brung pussy. If you cant beat my car at 50 55 60 roll to 160 then stay parked home sucking your own balls, you know you could reach them with your mouth!! so give them a good suck punk.

lmao Frank I got my 160lb 1680s from a Crown vic bitch for $230 for 6 of them. lol you want knowledge? you think you're smart cause I pointed out your mistake then you did a google search. $35 a piece for a brand new injector.

55-160 bring $1,000

your pussy ass cant run with my barely modded car you aint ready for the real thing. remember the $2,000 bet bitch.

55-160 we can run that TONIGHT! for $1,000 or $1,500 or $2,000!!
let me know!
954 639 3600
I've got the money cash right now. and my bottle is empty.

are you serious>>> hahahahaha 55 to 160 VS your GT? Bring It down to homestead or meet me half away, I was over there 3hrs ago, why didn't you come out pussy? lol I got 5gs vs your GT 55 to 160... lol

just call me If you really want to run tonight!! lol I'll race you on pump gas too LMAO.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 28th 2010, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:33 pm

Fuck you bitch. Im giving you YOUR RACE
YOU COME TO ME ITS YOUR CALL OUT
YOU GOT MY NUMBER ILL be on I75 and pines at RA drinking in the pembroke gardens
I'll run your with long islands in me!

$1,000-$2,000
your cobra VS ME just like you said a 60-160
I'll be allllllllll motor to make it fair for your cobra
you got my number call me pussy!! you want an easy $1,000-2000 come get it puss

Last edited by V6Chris on November 28th 2010, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:44 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Fuck you bitch. Im giving you YOUR RACE
YOU COME TO ME ITS YOUR CALL OUT
YOU GOT MY NUMBER ILL be on I75 and pines at RA drinking
I'll run your with long islands in me!

$1,000-$2,000
your cobra VS ME just like you said a 60-160
I'll be allllllllll motor to make it fair for your cobra
you got my number call me pussy!! you want an easy $1,000-2000 come get it puss

violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin violin LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

pussy I'll be there wendsday night, I aint driving out there again tonight just to race your broke ass pussy beat you and not get paid afterwards. then I have to get mad and nock your ass out to get my money lol.

I rather save the streess, If you wanna race for money for real we'll race wendsday night, or If you want drama then I'll be there too no prob... Jerkit

Keep on playing this on my balls>>> nutswing just keep on swinging away. just swing away FABIO.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:44 pm

fuckin pussy, fuck you Frank
I just proved you're all fucking Talk
you'll get your ass walked tonight I gar-unfuckin tee

I've given you a million options to race and you backpedal
I've given you like 3 of your races and you backpedal'd out of each
now for $1,000 you're scared shitless. Fuck you Frank you're all TALK!
You say your sorry ass wont come out to make $1,000! bitch you cant make money any quicker..well lose in your case

LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR BALLS DROP
954 639 3600

lmao broke?
lets make a deal, if I have $2,000 cash on me I get to video me smacking you with 100s across your face.
DEAL!?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:48 pm

If I go wednesday you better bring $1,000 cash asshole
again
60-160
ME
vs
YOUR COBRA or GT500 which ever!!!
$1,000

YOU COME TONIGHT
I'll run you for $2,000-$3,000!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:53 pm

I wont go out there tonight cadaver I just told you!! Is not about the money punky, I am at my house right now chilling on my laptop laughing at your pathetic punk ass!!! lol. If you want to race me tonight you will have to take the trip down here, Exit 6 call me>> Is only a 30 minutes drive 30 miles south from pines. let me know. I got cash In hand right now 3gs is ok. 60 to 160 vs your GT. just make the trip and stop the BLABLABLABLAH please.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:46 pm

this is a great soap opera lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:51 pm

frank if u say his car wil not be ready theres 2with the same setup that gladly will whoop that ass let me know to get on the phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:59 pm

osdper0911 wrote:
frank if u say his car wil not be ready theres 2with the same setup that gladly will whoop that ass let me know to get on the phone

I got nothing against Albert's nor sandors cars, i wont race them and start shit talking with them for no reason, they own some very fast cars and we all know that already. the only way I could maybe stand a chance vs there cars Is on 60 to 160 boost for boost only. I wouldn't mind runing them that way other wise I know I will get yanked. so thank you for your introduction MR:
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:12 am

you still get yanked boost for boost just though you might want to know sandors car in no longer a stock 2j so he might go for boost only and still spank the shit out of you or a little turbo civic let me know dig,40,60,shit even 100 if u want
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:31 am

osdper0911 wrote:
you still get yanked boost for boost just though you might want to know sandors car in no longer a stock 2j so he might go for boost only and still spank the shit out of you or a little turbo civic let me know dig,40,60,shit even 100 if u want
so are u talking for sandor? or something scratch
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:40 am

nah the civic is all me is just a little 2 liter tune by cft
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 1:25 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I wont go out there tonight cadaver I just told you!! Is not about the money punky, I am at my house right now chilling on my laptop laughing at your pathetic punk ass!!! lol. If you want to race me tonight you will have to take the trip down here, Exit 6 call me>> Is only a 30 minutes drive 30 miles south from pines. let me know. I got cash In hand right now 3gs is ok. 60 to 160 vs your GT. just make the trip and stop the BLABLABLABLAH please.

this fucking pussy!
EVERY FUCKING RACE you back pedal, I CALLED you for all the people reading. I called this mofo, said IF I BRING WHAT IM BRINGING you better have cash and you better race. this guy said I'll run YOU 60-160
bitch its not my fault you're not smart enough to say what. you think im really gonna run your ass in a almost Stock GT from a supra roll! gtfo pussy. I've riden a bike like 5times in my life and a 1000cc only twice and this pussy still declined the race.

Frank you'll never have anything from me, you chicken shitted your way out of like 4 races with my GT
go fuck yourself maricon un tremendo fuckin puta mierda.
I aint given you shit, its a intake tune nitrous GT theres nothing special about it
40-140 your run
0-100 my run. your to much of a bitch to do that race then go fuck yourself.

I'm done talking shit with you and proving your a bitch Frank. You clearly are chicken shit of me and my stock car let alone my Black car. you're scared to run a fuckin 13 second car. Kill yourself Frank look how much of a bitch you are.
I'll be at the track Wed. unless your gonna race like a fuckin man and not the bitch you are.
Good night and /end shit talking.
Back to top Go down
04_Red_gt
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
04_Red_gt

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 5:43 am

affraid affraid affraid affraid aammeenn
Back to top Go down
SlowTruck
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 8:11 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
then I have to get mad and nock your ass out to get my money lol.

The little bitch wanting to get physical again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:44 am

SlowTruck wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
then I have to get mad and nock your ass out to get my money lol.

The little bitch wanting to get physical again

nutswing

Bitches like you punks Is what I fuck all year long for fun pussies!!! Jerkit drink some of this haters. Not my fault you pussies where born losers. LMAO. good bye flapping pussies.

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 11:51 am

^^^^^What a fucking comedy show between yall two!... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to Franks call out   Response to Franks call out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Response to Franks call out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next