SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06

Go down 
+11
CRUSH
NorySS
antoanS4
b18chatch06
mach1chris
botldvq35sed
CWiLL
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
MrEJay-1
BlackMambaLS3
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 10:41 am

Frank don't know your username, post up and I'll change the title!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 10:46 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Frank don't know your username, post up and I'll change the title!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

u got hit with frankaliah hunk! lmao..we all been through that..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 10:48 am

Next time, I'm honking!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 10:55 am

dosn't matter who honk's."Toretto" never loses. lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:07 am

he is a disgrace to all the car brand he owns ..the supra is parked im sure every supra owner hates him for that,chevrolet u guys know what i'll say and ford same shit lol..
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:12 am

Now I know we call the 3 fast honks the Hialeah honk, but what do we call the 2 fast honks and go?... scratch
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:15 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Next time, I'm honking!!! cheers
Damn... I told u bro. He will always jump!
Back to top Go down
CWiLL
CWiLL

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:31 am

That was the slowest vette ive ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:36 am

CWiLL wrote:

Oh Shit!.... lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:40 am

CWiLL wrote:

totally agree for a "383" stroker k.b ..when are whe gonna see u race ramon..?
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 11:46 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Now I know we call the 3 fast honks the Hialeah honk, but what do we call the 2 fast honks and go?... scratch

the frankialeah honk!
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 12:00 pm

frank go pulled bro,and then was making excusses about how the mustang has "RACING" TIRES...
if i remember correctly i think thats what we wher doing right? racing... scratch lol!

frank got pulled plain and simple...mad props to chris with the shelby,very nice car Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 12:29 pm

mach1chris wrote:
frank go pulled bro,and then was making excusses about how the mustang has "RACING" TIRES...
if i remember correctly i think thats what we wher doing right? racing... scratch lol!

frank got pulled plain and simple...mad props to chris with the shelby,very nice car Cool

Thanks Bro! It was cool meeting you last night. What the hell happened with that ticket?
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:25 pm

from what i saw, correct me if im wrong... chris pulls out onto okee next to a trooper and then reverses back into the center median and waits for his homeboy?!?!?
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:40 pm

was that z even kb? shit sounded all motor and slow as dogshit compared to the shelby
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:42 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
was that z even kb? shit sounded all motor and slow as dogshit compared to the shelby

lol! It is Kenny Belled...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:51 pm

LMFAO at the end of the vid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 2:58 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
from what i saw, correct me if im wrong... chris pulls out onto okee next to a trooper and then reverses back into the center median and waits for his homeboy?!?!?

That's illegal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 3:01 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Did you hear any honks besides the two from the last race? Those two were so fast it took a second to register in my brain what was happening. wtf
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 3:03 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:

That's illegal?

Yeah but so is everything else that we do, so it really doesn't make a difference.... lol!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 4:37 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:

That's illegal?

basically he reversed against traffic for 5ft!!! and from what i heard he got a ticket for being an accessory to drag racing!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 4:39 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Did you hear any honks besides the two from the last race? Those two were so fast it took a second to register in my brain what was happening. wtf

that was fucking funny bro, its the new form of lineing up, JUST GO!... would have thought that frank with his years of racing and high hp cars he claims to have had would know how to line up n HONK!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 4:59 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

that was fucking funny bro, its the new form of lineing up, JUST GO!... would have thought that frank with his years of racing and high hp cars he claims to have had would know how to line up n HONK!

the FRANKENSTAIN de las carreras tirando the frankaleah hunks non stop to everybody i've heard he raced!!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 5:01 pm

he said he threw down 720 rwhp with just the kenne bell lol! with that power he would off pulled a train on the shelby considering the shelby weights 900 more pounds..
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 5:18 pm

According to him he lost because he dint have his cashback on the car(catback)LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next