SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06

Go down 
+11
CRUSH
NorySS
antoanS4
b18chatch06
mach1chris
botldvq35sed
CWiLL
MRxSLAYx
SILVERBEAST
MrEJay-1
BlackMambaLS3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 4:38 pm

xtremejimmy wrote:
its quick, wouldnt necessarily call it fast. Just trying to work out some kinks with it at the moment. syncros were all buggered up so im working on that this weekend hopefully. I also have another maggie 112 w/ the 90mm snout that im selling if you know anybody interested in it.

ill spread the word how much $$.. and how much boost ur putting on that LS6
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 4:45 pm

not even sure how much they are worth right now. Is $3500 too much to ask for this unit? I have to look through my stuff and see if I can find the 42 lb'ers I originally had for it. I also have some 1 3/4 longtubes w/ xpipe for sale and some fresh ls1 heads with upgraded springs and a bunch of other ls1/6/2 stuff. Let me know. its not running too much boost. I kept it within the ls6 safety margin.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 5:21 pm

xtremejimmy wrote:
not even sure how much they are worth right now. Is $3500 too much to ask for this unit? I have to look through my stuff and see if I can find the 42 lb'ers I originally had for it. I also have some 1 3/4 longtubes w/ xpipe for sale and some fresh ls1 heads with upgraded springs and a bunch of other ls1/6/2 stuff. Let me know. its not running too much boost. I kept it within the ls6 safety margin.

idk ill just say 3500 i have no idea about blower prices for vettes other than the procharger..my friend has ur same car with a novi2000 cam and methanol u might know him..
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 5:31 pm

i probably dont. I've been out of the whole racing scene for 2+ yrs. Life was hitting me with everything all at once during that time. A novi2000 is a really nice piece though. If he is a stock bottom end, that is the limiting factor with that blower. I only know 3 people with vettes and none are blown, only sprayed. Starting to think I should of gone spray huh? lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 6:15 pm

xtremejimmy wrote:
i probably dont. I've been out of the whole racing scene for 2+ yrs. Life was hitting me with everything all at once during that time. A novi2000 is a really nice piece though. If he is a stock bottom end, that is the limiting factor with that blower. I only know 3 people with vettes and none are blown, only sprayed. Starting to think I should of gone spray huh? lol

nah bro a good nitrous system $800,killer switch 100,plus refill a 10 pound bottle 25 bucks lets say u refill it out of the whole 365 days of the year 120-150 thats $3500 so thats over 4000 g's and cant not spray the whole night ..bottle pressure of course and that can not replace the blower sound and u could run allnight w/o worriyng about it..and wont be the 99 of a 100 vette owners who sprays their vette..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 6:17 pm

my friend with the novi has had that car for 2 years with that set up making 617whp and it hasnt blow up with a stock bottom end..
Back to top Go down
xtremejimmy
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
xtremejimmy

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2009, 7:38 pm

true, i know of two people actually now that i think about it that are/were boosted. Both made a hair over 700 on stock bottom end. But to me, thats chancing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06   SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Franks Kenne Bell C5 Z06
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3