SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby

Go down 
+5
TDEVO
Stockness
JP GTR R35
Phantom SRT4
LthlGT500
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

didn't get the race with Sandor vs SlowWhiteShelby or Frank vs Sandor.....the last race is hard to see but from what was said at the spot....frank jumped and slowwhiteshelby caught him, passed and put a few cars....good runs guys...hopefully we can add some juice to the next round....
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 1:20 am

Good runs guys, sorry I couldnt get better footage
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
Professional Street Racer
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 1:32 am

Nice run chris you car is moving Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 7:46 am

Nice run guys, too bad I missed the action, was on my way out there and cooked an injector driver 500ft from my house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 8:40 am

Good runs JP and Frank, both of your cars are moving! I'm really happy you guys got the video of Frank and I!

Frank, notice you are not in front of me when you "missed the gear", or hit the brakes! In the video I see brake lights! Does not matter, I was at least a car ahead of you before I see the brake lights! Now that I listen to the video you ended up getting the hit, that's why you got out in front of me for a split second. Listen to it, you will hear your exhaust then hear mine!

Anyways it doesn't matter, a WIN is a WIN! I'm sure your car will come out stronger next time, good runs bother!

Last edited by SlowWhiteShelby on November 20th 2009, 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 8:41 am

Can i haz in Youtube?
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 8:52 am

nice run guys
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:19 am

Frank has not finish a race since he ran Albert in ThePunishnerZ06 a few months back!... "LOL" If the race is till 160mph, he lets off at 125mph or so when he sees that car flying by him so it doesn't look as bad!... If you noticed, Frank has never lost to someone more than a car 1&1/2, 2cars, and I wonder why?... scratch "jk"

Good runs anyways!... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:21 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Frank has not finish a race since he ran Albert in ThePunishnerZ06 a few months back!... If the race is till 160mph, he lets off at 125mph or so when he sees that car flying by him so it doesn't look as bad!... If you noticed, Frank has never lost to someone more than a car 1&1/2, 2cars, and I wonder why?... scratch "jk"

I've noticed! I've also noticed when there is no video, or he thinks there is no video, he was always in front before something happens! I'm glad we got a video!

I would like to also note, I gave everyone their race on Wednesday night! Frank wanted a 50 roll, JP wanted a 40 roll, and I told Sandor to pick his roll. I don't even know what speed we were at when we left, but I let him choose it! I also let everyone honk, or in Sandor's case, count it down with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:28 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Frank has not finish a race since he ran Albert in ThePunishnerZ06 a few months back!... If the race is till 160mph, he lets off at 125mph or so when he sees that car flying by him so it doesn't look as bad!... If you noticed, Frank has never lost to someone more than a car 1&1/2, 2cars, and I wonder why?... scratch "jk"

I've noticed! I've also noticed when there is no video, or he thinks there is no video, he was always in front before something happens! I'm glad we got a video!

I would like to also note, I gave everyone their race on Wednesday night! Frank wanted a 50 roll, JP wanted a 40 roll, and I told Sandor to pick his roll. I don't even know what speed we were at when we left, but I let him choose it! I also let everyone honk, or in Sandor's case, count it down with his fingers.

can i have a 20 roll shurg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:34 am

2Face wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

can i have a 20 roll shurg

20-140 sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 9:54 am

Hey Chris is very Clear that my car was at Front 2ND and 3rd til I missed 4Th gear and a second latter hit the brakes then you passed me, but that's ok if you want to lie to yourself and the rest of the people in here>> again that's ok you beat me wining is wining the video says it all and what happened..

We'll try it again both on spray.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 11:05 am

Damn JP you got parked nasty man LOL and you kept on going through out the gears after he had already passed you lol; JP what happened to your turbo did it fell at sleep on you or something>?

Supercharger wont ever do that JP they dont Hibernate like your turbo Does JP...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 11:18 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Damn JP you got parked nasty man LOL and you kept on going through out the gears after he had already passed you lol; JP what happened to your turbo did it fell at sleep on you or something>?

Supercharger wont ever do that JP they dont Hibernate like your turbo Does JP...

lol!

Don't hate on JP for finishing a race frank! You choose to hit the brakes to make yourself look better, he choose to finish the race. JP's car pulls nasty, I think you and him will be a lot closer than you think!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 11:23 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Chris is very Clear that my car was at Front 2ND and 3rd til I missed 4Th gear and a second latter hit the brakes then you passed me, but that's ok if you want to lie to yourself and the rest of the people in here>> again that's ok you beat me wining is wining the video says it all and what happened..

We'll try it again both on spray.

Clear only in your mind! We can take a poll for everyone on the site to vote if you would like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 11:30 am

I'll see you on Nov-25th... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 11:31 am

I'll see you in my rear view mirror. Remember to finish the race this time!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 11:44 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I'll see you on Nov-25th... Cool

You're screwed now Frank! The camera mounts came in, and the cameras never lie! See you Wednesday, I hope you're calling me out for the list, because I'm not beating on my car anyone without it!
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 12:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

The race was to 40-140 , I kept going even though Chris was pulling me . Chris car runs hard period admit you got walked again and good thing you let off at 125 mph If not he would've pulled you a train or maybe 2. You took the jump and Chris still had you,I was right behind you recording the race why you think I didin't floor my car to get a better angle of the race because I knew you were going to slam the brakes once Chris was walking you.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 12:35 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

frank ur a joke the shelby has way more power and its clrearly fastest than the evo and u should know.. he parked ur slow ass cobra too thats why the evo couldnt catch him and trust me turbos dont ever fall asleep parkiao speak for ur own cars only ur turbo supra falls asleep juanito should be done with my car in a week or two and trust me im coming to destroy ur slow ass cobra i will only race u once and it'll be enough..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 12:59 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

frank ur a joke the shelby has way more power and its clrearly fastest than the evo and u should know.. he parked ur slow ass cobra too thats why the evo couldnt catch him and trust me turbos dont ever fall asleep parkiao speak for ur own cars only ur turbo supra falls asleep juanito should be done with my car in a week or two and trust me im coming to destroy ur slow ass cobra i will only race u once and it'll be enough..

Remember this Luis you should only race me once..

Luis come out soon because here is your race >> 50 to 140 try to beat that and see what happens..

see you in two weeks but for now keep trying to unglued your car from that parking spot where its parked right now. lol I have never seem an skateboard moving fast.. Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 1:02 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

The race was to 40-140 , I kept going even though Chris was pulling me . Chris car runs hard period admit you got walked again and good thing you let off at 125 mph If not he would've pulled you a train or maybe 2. You took the jump and Chris still had you,I was right behind you recording the race why you think I didin't floor my car to get a better angle of the race because I knew you were going to slam the brakes once Chris was walking you.

scratch JP didn't you do the same When I Ran you>> lol

Trust me JP My car will do the same thing to your car or even worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 1:18 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

I think with out spray JP will hand you your ass! With spray, you have a fighting chance!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 1:26 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

I think with out spray JP will hand you your ass! With spray, you have a fighting chance!

FRANK COULDNT BEAT AN EVO WITH A BLOWN HEAD GASKET MAKING 505WHP WHAT MAKES HIM THINK HE IS GOING TO BEAT JP?
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 1:55 pm

2Face wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

FRANK COULDNT BEAT AN EVO WITH A BLOWN HEAD GASKET MAKING 505WHP WHAT MAKES HIM THINK HE IS GOING TO BEAT JP?

2face you know how FRank is he never loses you guys were neck to neck and he came back and said he pulled you by 2 cars. I'm done with frank he cobra is an ultimate spaceship that will never get beat by anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next