SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby

Go down 
+5
TDEVO
Stockness
JP GTR R35
Phantom SRT4
LthlGT500
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 2:13 pm

Remember this Luis you should only race me once..

Luis come out soon because here is your race >> 50 to 140 try to beat that and see what happens..

see you in two weeks but for now keep trying to unglued your car from that parking spot where its parked right now. lol I have never seem an skateboard moving fast.. Jerkit

lol![/quote]

"skateboard" lol dude u drive a mustang equals all my fellow balsero brothers including me (refugees) have or had and remember the only fast car u'ever had is the z06 all the rest of ur cars are junk!!!!my race with you will be 50-150 or to 200 mph but again i dont think that tartabia could do 200mph but our race will have a 100mph gap so 50-150 good luck and heres a pic where my car is and yes is glued to a lift getting ready for ur beatdown lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2009, 10:26 pm

2Face wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Damn JP you got parked nasty man LOL and you kept on going through out the gears after he had already passed you lol; JP what happened to your turbo did it fell at sleep on you or something>?

Supercharger wont ever do that JP they dont Hibernate like your turbo Does JP...

lol!

The race was to 40-140 , I kept going even though Chris was pulling me . Chris car runs hard period admit you got walked again and good thing you let off at 125 mph If not he would've pulled you a train or maybe 2. You took the jump and Chris still had you,I was right behind you recording the race why you think I didin't floor my car to get a better angle of the race because I knew you were going to slam the brakes once Chris was walking you.

scratch JP didn't you do the same When I Ran you>> lol

Trust me JP My car will do the same thing to your car or even worse.

I think with out spray JP will hand you your ass! With spray, you have a fighting chance!

FRANK COULDNT BEAT AN EVO WITH A BLOWN HEAD GASKET MAKING 505WHP WHAT MAKES HIM THINK HE IS GOING TO BEAT JP?

So 2faces you beat my cobra too scratch lol>?

I thought I had you by 2 cars by the time you hit 110MPH at the speed you let off!!! I kept on going to 120 so>>? whats your point>? you got beat not once but twice.. and carlos was behind us he can back this up Diango..

You admitted it your self at the spot that you lost by 1 or two cars now you are in here saying you beat me>? Laughing You are a funny guy Diango.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 2:06 pm

Frank you're parked!

P.S. I'm bored at the stupid home show so I have to start something to keep me occupied!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 7:32 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Frank you're parked!

P.S. I'm bored at the stupid home show so I have to start something to keep me occupied!

Hey Chris I think the one who's parked here is you>> a 648RWHP on boost Cobra almost parked your ass the other night you making almost 800RWH on boost So I wouldn't think that my car its that parked When I had your ass to 120MPH before I missed 4Th. lol

I'll see you next week>> Oh!! and fuel line kit is installed already>> and separated nitrous fuel cell with fuel pump for the nitrous has being installed already too>> so no more leaning out when I spray your ass now..

Good luck with your Fat SlowWhiteCow Chris.. Jerkit

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 7:48 pm

Finally you respond, I've been here board all day long!

Your car is so fucking parked it's not funny! You wish you had me to 120, the video doesn't lie! If you would not have been such a pussy and finished the race it would have been 5-10 cars! I guess you did not read the poll, 81% of the people that watched the video say that I was ahead when you pussied out and let off when I passed your ass like you were standing still. At least JP has the balls to finish the race. I'm going to laugh when JP parks your ass. I'll show you what time it is on Wednesday! Just remember that's the third night I parked your cobra! I'll always be your daddy! It's ashamed you're sinking all that money into that car, just to try to compete with me, knowing you will never win! 5.4L with a 2.9L on top! Oh, I thought were going to sell the Cobra if I beat you, I've done it three times in a row now!

Later,

Your Daddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 8:06 pm

Chris you beat me all three times by default>> but I beat you 40 to 140 and the solo race we did I also beat you to 120mph before the other car got on from of you.. admit it at least for once my cobra has beat you already twice So stop Crying like lil baby... To bad its not on video..

Jerkit I beat you already Chris>> so all you have to do is race me one more time win or lose show the world this time that your car is faster then mines when I come out now with the nitrous and the new fuel system..

see you in an week Big Dreamer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 8:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Chris you beat me all three times by default>> but I beat you 40 to 140 and the solo race we did I also beat you to 120mph before the other car got on from of you.. admit it at least for once my cobra has beat you already twice So stop Crying like lil baby... To bad its not on video..

Jerkit I beat you already Chris>> so all you have to do is race me one more time win or lose show the world this time that your car is faster then mines when I come out now with the nitrous and the new fuel system..

see you in an week Big Dreamer.

HAHAHAHA The funny thing is I really think you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth. Bro now you're just a fucking liar! Why did you tell Steve that I was only ahead of you by a half a car when we raced that solo race on our way over to the spot. See you told him that, but now you come on here and say that you beat me. You're so full of shit Frank. The one and only time you beat me in the cobra, if you want to call it that, is when I went spinning all over I75 from the 40 roll that I agreed to give you only for fun because I had my nittos on. So if you want to say you beat me that race, then fine I spun all over the highway and you won Frank, but that's the only time your cobra has beat me. You keep talking all this shit, and every time I beat you, you look stupider and stupider!

You want to race me again, you call me out for the list or put some money up! until then I'm your daddy!

Steve please chime and and tell me what Frank told you about the race we had on the way to the spot!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 8:56 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

HAHAHAHA The funny thing is I really think you believe the shit that comes out of your mouth. Bro now you're just a fucking liar! Why did you tell Steve that I was only ahead of you by a half a car when we raced that solo race on our way over to the spot. See you told him that, but now you come on here and say that you beat me. You're so full of shit Frank. The one and only time you beat me in the cobra, if you want to call it that, is when I went spinning all over I75 from the 40 roll that I agreed to give you only for fun because I had my nittos on. So if you want to say you beat me that race, then fine I spun all over the highway and you won Frank, but that's the only time your cobra has beat me. You keep talking all this shit, and every time I beat you, you look stupider and stupider!

You want to race me again, you call me out for the list or put some money up! until then I'm your daddy!

Steve please chime and and tell me what Frank told you about the race we had on the way to the spot!

Frank you funny as fuck!... Laughing Well You did tell me that SlowWhiteShelby pulled you a half a car on the way over to the spot on Wednesday night(50-120mph I believe) leaving the dyno, So Frank, NO YOU DID NOT BEAT SLOWWHITESHELBY ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT!...

The only win you have under your belt against SlowWhiteShelby is the 40-140 a few weeks back on I75, in what we all call a "default win" because Chris spunt the fuck out!... "LOL"

One thing that I do respect about Chris is, eventhough he beat you that night, he also mentioned that your car is moving way better than before, and he wasn't expecting it to run as good as it did against him!... Im quite sure if Chris lost to you on the way over to the spot, he wouldn't have a problem admitting it... Frank, you got to learn to give credit where credit is due, thats one thing Chris did towards you the other night, and I expect you to do the same for his car!...

So as of now SlowWhiteShelby has 3wins, and you have 1win!... The big question is do you have what it takes to beat SlowWhiteShelby in a week as you planned?... I damn sure will be waiting to see that run!... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 9:17 pm

The funny thing is that if we are going to count the time my car played slip-n-slide on 75 that's fine, but let's count the times I have beaten your Cobra Frank. Twice that night same very night, you on bottle, me off the bottle. Twice the next time we raced, when you had "spark plug issues", once on our way to the spot last Wednesday, and then the one on video.

SlowWhiteShelby: 6
CrushedCobra: 1

Keep talking doggie, keep talking!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2009, 9:19 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
The funny thing is that if we are going to count the time my car played slip-n-slide on 75 that's fine, but let's count the times I have beaten your Cobra Frank. Twice that night same very night, you on bottle, me off the bottle. Twice the next time we raced, when you had "spark plug issues", once on our way to the spot last Wednesday, and then the one on video.

SlowWhiteShelby: 6
CrushedCobra: 1

Keep talking doggie, keep talking!

Owned!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
viciousride

viciousride

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 2:28 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

didn't get the race with Sandor vs SlowWhiteShelby or Frank vs Sandor.....the last race is hard to see but from what was said at the spot....frank jumped and slowwhiteshelby caught him, passed and put a few cars....good runs guys...hopefully we can add some juice to the next round....

Dude, it took me 5 minutes to read your post about the race -- lost total concentration by staring at your avatar! What an ass! Shocked

BTW, good race guys; cars are definitely movin'! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 1:39 pm

NO more shit talking . Chris see you next week.

Case closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby   SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby vs JP Evo; Frank vs SlowWhiteShelby
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2