SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo   SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:06 am

When I raced this car, I was thinking it was the other Silver Evo, I had no intentions of clubbing baby seals!

Back to top Go down
dmoevo
dmoevo

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo   SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:42 am

damn sucks for the evo! yea that was me, just did it for fun stock turbo doesnt like high rolls.

im more in the 20 or 40 rolls.

car runs good bro!
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
Professional Street Racer
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo   SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:52 am

dmoevo wrote:
damn sucks for the evo! yea that was me, just did it for fun stock turbo doesnt like high rolls.

car runs good bro!

For being stock turbo you're making decent power, but don't feel bad you raced a 680 whp shelby . I'm sure 460 whp and the power band your car as an hamg around with any 500 whp car.
Back to top Go down
dmoevo
dmoevo

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo   SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 12:00 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
dmoevo wrote:

car runs good bro!

For being stock turbo you're making decent power, but don't feel bad you raced a 680 whp shelby . I'm sure 460 whp and the power band your car as an hamg around with any 500 whp car.

thanks bro..yea the powerband of a stock turbo feels awesome, soon to be getting the red hopefully. i head your car almost ate a honeycomb? same thing happen to diiirk its crazy how that little thing changes the ENTIRE car. derek and i are gonna try speed density to eliminate the MAF and make drivability better also.
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo   SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 12:16 pm

dmoevo wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
dmoevo wrote:

car runs good bro!

thanks bro..yea the powerband of a stock turbo feels awesome, soon to be getting the red hopefully. i head your car almost ate a honeycomb? same thing happen to diiirk its crazy how that little thing changes the ENTIRE car. derek and i are gonna try speed density to eliminate the MAF and make drivability better also.

when Diiirk figures it out I'll be taking my car to him because if the honeycomb gets sucked in I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo   SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Silver Evo
Page 1 of 1