SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT

Go down 
+14
mach1chris
I8URRICE
antoanS4
botldvq35sed
stikiller2189
NorySS
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
MrEJay-1
Phantom SRT4
2Face
SILVERBEAST
Nos51
GDM S2K
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 10:45 am

Well after looking at the videos, and seeing Frank jump and not honk, it's still very clear that on that on the 250Shot he's got a slightly faster car than me. The one time I do pull him in the video, which was not even taped very well, as my friend was taping my brothers GNX at the time, I am pretty sure his tires probably did spin, because on the other runs he did pulled me even if he jumped. I do think my car held it's own, but the combination of a 250 shot of N02, 800lbs weight difference, and aerodynamics are hard to overcome. I've always said there is always going to be someone out there faster, and Frank happens to be one of them.

On a side note, I don't think I'll be making the trip down there again any time soon. I was fortunate enough to have probably one of the coolest Miami-Dade police officers clock me at 140MPH while racing Felix. He was a very cool guy, he complimented me on how fast my car was, and how clean my license was and told me to have a nice night. He never even told me to slow down. I owe that guy big time. The pulling of guns and knifes is really not my thing, I'm just a white boy from WPB that's not really into that scene. Street racing is supposed to be fun and full of shit talking but, to have someone pull a gun is crazy. I was not there for it but, my friend was, and it's really just not cool. So for the couple of you that I have made, what I would like to call friends with (that includes you V6Chris). Shot me a PM if you ever want to come up to WPB and hit up some of the local car meets or PBIR! We can race from a dig, and the beams will catch you every time you jump.

Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
Professional Street Racer
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:05 am

WAIT WAIT GUNS AND KNIFES WTF HAPP
Back to top Go down
Nos51
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:24 am

Damn good runs!I was hoping we can get a run going with my hatch when I get my new tires,but understand if you don't want to come down to these parts anymore. Wouldn't mind running the z06 either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:34 am

No offence intended, I just have too much going in my life right now to screw it up. I'm about to get married and start a family. Maybe it's time I grow up. I don't know what would have happened if that cop would have wanted to be a dick, 140mph street racing in a 65mph zone. Somehow, I don't think that would have been pretty. I also don't think waving a gun around a parking lot is that cool, if that thing would have went off and killed someone, we would all have problems. I understand that people talk shit, as I do myself a lot. I just don't understand people getting so heated that it comes to someone pulling a gun. It supposed to be a bunch of guys getting together that have the same passion for racing and having a good time, making friends along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:46 am

Thank's man. Whenever your ready to bring that Silver Beast up to Palm Beach, hit me me up!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:47 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
No offence intended, I just have too much going in my life right now to screw it up. I'm about to get married and start a family. Maybe it's time I grow up. I don't know what would have happened if that cop would have wanted to be a dick, 140mph street racing in a 65mph zone. Somehow, I don't think that would have been pretty. I also don't think waving a gun around a parking lot is that cool, if that thing would have went off and killed someone, we would all have problems. I understand that people talk shit, as I do myself a lot. I just don't understand people getting so heated that it comes to someone pulling a gun. It supposed to be a bunch of guys getting together that have the same passion for racing and having a good time, making friends along the way.

Well I guess you were a witness that this street racing scene really isnt made up of just fun and games, this is real life and if someone is provoke to a certain limit they will pull out a guns and knives if they have too... Fortunately no one got hurt last night, but I must say that it was a close call!...

Good to see that you made it out with no arrest or major tickets last night, I guess you lucked out with a pretty cool COP... And also, nice meeting you, and I got mad respect for you because most wont even come in our territory and run us because their affraid of an episode of what happen last night... But Chris, if you ever decide to overlook the kios that went on last night and want to head back down for some friendly runs with cars in your catergorie, you know where to find us!...

PM whenever your ready to run the Viper and GTR...
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:47 am

ANY VIDEO OF THE STEVE AND FRANK RUN?
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:48 am

ABOUT A YEAR BACK SOME GUY THAT DRIVES A OLD SENTRA PULLED OUT A GUN AT THE TRUCK STOP AND SHOT A COUPLE ROUNDS IN THE AIR... WELCOME TO DADE/BROWARD COUNTY
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:51 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thank's man. Whenever your ready to bring that Silver Beast up to Palm Beach, hit me me up!

Was it an undercover that pulled you over, im trying to see how you didnt see him?... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 11:57 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Was it an undercover that pulled you over, im trying to see how you didnt see him?... Rolling Eyes

Nope is was a regular Miami-Dade car. I'm guessing he was far enough behind Felix and I that we did not see that it was a cop. I figured he was just another car out racing. scratch
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:04 pm

2Face wrote:

Frank told me that he was gonna post it on streetfire.net, so as soon as he does I will post it on our website... Weren't you at the spot last night, I couldve sworn that I seen blue EVO like yours pull up?... scratch
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:13 pm

IF i DONT SELL THE S2 ME AND WHITESHELBY CANT REP WPB FOR THE SK
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:14 pm

SK going state wide huh?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:19 pm

GDM S2K wrote:

If thats the case, I will have a 2 shirts made with your name on them pretty soon... You guys just be sure to represent SK right!... lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:27 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

Frank told me that he was gonna post it on streetfire.net, so as soon as he does I will post it on our website... Weren't you at the spot last night, I couldve sworn that I seen blue EVO like yours pull up?... scratch

yeah... i went... there was no one to race so i went back home... but i got to see all the drama from frank so that was worth the trip... and LOL at him giving you the gps...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:41 pm

2Face wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

yeah... i went... there was no one to race so i went back home... but i got to see all the drama from frank so that was worth the trip... and LOL at him giving you the gps...

The GPS was some funny shit!... He was telling me that I had to go to 150mph so he told me to wear his GPS to see when I let off... Rolling Eyes Little that people know, these nitrous SRT8's perform nasty up top, so last night, he ended up being the one at a disadvantage!...

Did you see the race or did you already leave by then?... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 12:47 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
GDM S2K wrote:

If thats the case, I will have a 2 shirts made with your name on them pretty soon... You guys just be sure to represent SK right!... lol!

T-Shirts, did I hear T-Shirts? I love me some free T-Shirts! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:00 pm

damn chris sorry u had to witness the ugly side of the street racing world. maybe by the time we head up to w.p.b my civic will be done and i'll give u a run.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:06 pm

Listen slowwhiteshelby i have been going to that spot over 5 years and never fought anybody not cus im scared or anything just cus i know everybody there and they go there like u say to race and talk shit the only person i've ever heard pull out a gun is frank..and If a bunch of cuban guys are laughing and frank gets down the car with a bat they're gonna chop em in pieces now if everybody there laughs talk shit why does migit frank has to get all stupid like he did ..hes got a mouth bigger than his 5'4 body and he dont realize that not everybody is a pussy and that nobody gets intimidated by his migit ass so if i was u i wouldnt worry about it and just not hang around where he goes i told steve and joel about him many times he is not liked anywhere and one day somebody is gona pull out another gun and hes gona have to shoot.. like a couple of months ago he got beat by a buddy of mine in a 03 terminator with his twin turbo corvette frank ended up pulling out his gun and little did he know the other guy was thug and pulled out another gun then frank called the cops and didnt do shit after that i told steve and joel that frank is no good to be around..and about ur tickect at 140 why did u even come to race in the street if u know those are the concequences..thats why is street racing and i give u about a couple of weeks to comeback and race because is what we like to do is our hobbie..
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:06 pm

HEY SHELBY YOU AROUND TODAY, WANNA GRAB SOME LUNCH AROUND 330?
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:12 pm

SERIOUSLY IF SOMEONES GONNA PULL A GUN ON ME THEY BETTER BE READY TO USE IT, OR THEY GETTIN THERE ASS PISTOL WHIPED BY THERE OWN GUN
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:19 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

The GPS was some funny shit!... He was telling me that I had to go to 150mph so he told me to wear his GPS to see when I let off... Rolling Eyes Little that people know, these nitrous SRT8's perform nasty up top, so last night, he ended up being the one at a disadvantage!...

Did you see the race or did you already leave by then?... scratch

YOU GUYS WENT UP AND DOWN OKEE LIKE 3 TIMES BEFORE YOU GOT TO RUN AND THEN THE DURANGO BSO PARKED AT THE SHERIDAN INTERSECTION
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:22 pm

HOLD ON FRANK WAS THE ONE THAT PULLED THE GUN LAST NIGHT?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:33 pm

2Face wrote:

Thats right
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 1:34 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2Face wrote:

Thats right

QUE FRUSTRAO ESE TIPO... QUE IMBESIL... LE VAN A METER 10 AÑOS NAMA POR SACAR LA CORNETA! AYER LE ESTABAN DANDO UN CUERO ESTA GENTE EN EL SUNOCO QUE DE SEGURO LE CALLO A GOLPE A LA MUJER CUANDO LLEGO A LA CASA... JAJAJAJA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next