SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT

Go down 
+14
mach1chris
I8URRICE
antoanS4
botldvq35sed
stikiller2189
NorySS
s.e.a.n
BlackMambaLS3
MrEJay-1
Phantom SRT4
2Face
SILVERBEAST
Nos51
GDM S2K
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:30 pm

2Face wrote:
LUIS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lmao ..!!
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
Professional Street Racer
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:31 pm

2Face wrote:
LUIS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
this is some funny shit!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:31 pm

gotta break out the popcorn for this thread! popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:32 pm

and by the way i will bring my hook to hook your car to mines that way you can stay clouse to my rear bumper when i star pulling your christina aguilera car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:39 pm

bro you must be in crank if you think you are going to beat my c5 with just two little turbos, i am built for over 1000 hp and i can run 26 psi if i wanted to + nitrous, watch all the issues that you are going to have with that tt garvage, that why i sold mines, that shit that you are building its nothing but a rolling stone car , i will rent my self a movie and seat back to watch you pulling your hair when i parked your gay, beat up, sorry ref , pink, gay ass get beat draged by my old c5..

Last edited by 2JZKBvette on June 19th 2009, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:42 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
and by the way i will bring my hook to hook your car to mines that way you can stay clouse to my rear bumper when i star pulling your christina aguilera car.

Lmao christina aguilera No classic but no my car is stock look outside NO SILVERADO LIP KIT,NO LAMBORGHINI 1/2 INCH CATBACK AND NO EL CAMINO HOOD like another c5 RENNI bell corvette i know..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:49 pm

bro you know why i got all of does things i got, because i can afford them you can't LOL you leave pay check to pay check i dont i can make $10,000 in a single week,, your intire life is financed, BRO YOU OWE EVEN YOUR BALLS, I DONT.lol, noone can come or will knock on my door to repo my car any time soon because i own everything i got, you pink boy, watch out for Repo they may be comming soon to your door. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 4:58 pm

i wonder why you never raced my kenne bell cobra after i asked you more 100 times and you never did, you always had an scuse to come up with, you are always hating on all and each car i have and had, but at the end you never had anything for my cars, you keep being the same slow ass boy i ever known. luis the pink boy.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:00 pm

This thread is entertaining

Carry on with the fuckery.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:01 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
bro you know why i got all of does things i got, because i can afford them you can't LOL you leave pay check to pay check i dont i can make $10,000 in a single week,, your intire life is financed, BRO YOU OWE EVEN YOUR BALLS, I DONT.lol, noone can come or will knock on my door to repo my car any time soon because i own everything i got, you pink boy, watch out for Repo they may be comming soon to your door. LOL

and what do you do for a living frank... ?!?!? i wanna make 10,000/week...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:03 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:

alright ima ask u a single question and not talk about me and what i have or not since u have all that money ..here it goes rick ross if u have so much money why do u have the slowest ,most herrendous,beat up,trashy and ugly cars?

Then after u answer that my question is since ur a money baller why not get the best z06 there is(c6z06) instead of that ugly old flip lights c5 z06 with that cheap ass exhaust,el camino hood and the lip....
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:09 pm

lmao @ luis's avatar... that shit is just too funny bro...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:11 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
i wonder why you never raced my kenne bell cobra after i asked you more 100 times and you never did, you always had an scuse to come up with, you are always hating on all and each car i have and had, but at the end you never had anything for my cars, you keep being the same slow ass boy i ever known. luis the pink boy.

Well now i also find out ur a liar too..U asked me once for a run when i had my cobra WITH A STOCK BLOWER 2.80 PULLEY NO HEADERS AND NO LOWER PULLY AND WITH A ACCUFAB T.B NO NITROUS IN MY COBRA what kind of a dumb fuck like u with a kenne bell nitrous no seats inside blah blah will ask a barely stock cobra tu run??

But not long after that ryan with a stock blower and spray walked u all over okee..all u ever had is abortions and no i do not envy any of those bicycles..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:15 pm

because like you sid i am a money baller, i only paid $7,400 dollars for my one owner 35,000 miles corvette z06 and i own it,+ $5,000 stroker kit, cam,springs,retainers, $7,000 superchrger kit, nitrous zex,kit,spec clutch and more and more stuff, at the end i own my god danm cars, and i dont need to worry about me getting a $60,000 dollars zo6 with 470rwhp blowing on me with 150 shot of nozz. like titos car, no disrespect to tito or his car on this comment. thats why i didnt blow up the other night when i sprayed my car with a 250shot because i rather spend my money on a car that will last me longger and beat any moded zo6 you bring on motor... i am a smart guy i wont blow all my money on a $30,000 c6 that wont last a month running.. there you go i answered your question pink boy.

Last edited by 2JZKBvette on June 19th 2009, 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:16 pm

i would love to see this race,frank doing the honk and if he loses the story behind the lost race lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:27 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
because like you sid i am a money baller, i only paid $7,400 dollars for my one owner 35,000 miles corvette z06 and i own it,+ $5,000 stroker kit, cam,springs,retainers, $7,000 superchrger kit, nitrous zex,kit,spec clutch and more and more stuff, at the end i own my god danm car, and i dont need worry about me getting a $60,000 dollars zo6 with 470rwhp blowing on me with 150 shot of nozz. like titos car, no disrespect to tito or his car on this comment. thats why i didnt blow up the other night when i prayed my car with a 250shot because i rather spend my money on a car that will last me longger and beat any moded zo6 you bring on motor... i am a mart guy i wont blow all my money on a $30,000 c6 that wont last a month running.. there you go i answered your question pink boy.

And why not spend that money on the c6 z06 after all is a 427 !!U aint got shit ur broke like joke !!
Who Da fuck took ur money!!!!all that $$$$ and ur that park!!! i will commit suicide if i do that to my car and gets beat by sedans!!!!Listen wake up ur car is slow is not fast and as a corvette owner i know when u put that money that u supposely spent on a vette they're monters!!not a lil chiguagua like urs..look Zeth is a cheap ass spray system the stroker u have was made by some bicycle mechanic in santo domingo and the kenne bell u probably took it out of the cobra..
AND TITOS CAR WILL RUN CIRCLES ON THAT C5 Z0SLOW OF URS!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:28 pm

Here you go shit talker i can back up this one..here is the video of me and Ryan racing me pulling a train on him.. so what do you have to say about this... people watch this video, this was my 03 kenne bell cobra vs a ported 150shot of nitrous 03 ryans cobra... and by the way i asked you to race my cobra against your vette you never did.. so?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:33 pm

blablabla.. thats all you got to say, i am so broke that i own two properties and $60,000 dollar supra and $30,000 corvette fully built, own my own business, how about that you ref jelaus hater cuban refi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:37 pm

and by the way i'm half dominican and half puertorican, i was born in puerto rico and i am us citizen, what are you? just a deported abortion from cuba that if this country sends you back fidel will stick his dick in your ass all night long and then he will send you to get fucked by the rest of citi. sooo punk what you got baby pussy.
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:45 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 5:58 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
blablabla.. thats all you got to say, i am so broke that i own two properties and $60,000 dollar supra and $30,000 corvette fully built, own my own business, how about that you ref jelaus hater cuban refi.

jaja bitch ass nigga u couldnt say shit cus u know im right!!UR SLOW!!
that combo u have (PArked c5 and Supra)aint worht 20 grand together!!!

Bye Doggie thanks for making my day im out next time i see u hope is not in any of ur abortions cus ima park all them shits!!!

and yes im a ref but i have an american passport too and remember us cuban dont need special aids like u !!!

Franks special team member mechanic of the kenne bell/stroking motor industry in D.Republic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is in d.rep for real

and here he is with his boyfriend going around town in hi r6 yamahaa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 6:03 pm

blablablabla, dont forget to make your car payment or i will my body MATT from the TV show Repo go REPO your car LOL.... pay baby pay... punk.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 6:09 pm

Chris good meeting yyou bro. yeah that night did get outta hand. i was able to witness 99% of the disaster

was good talking more and meeting your brother and that show room GNX!!!!
that thing is mint!

anyone your a cool guy bro hopefully we see you soon or if i make my way up to west palm i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 6:11 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
blablablabla, dont forget to make your car payment or i will my body MATT from the TV show Repo go REPO your car LOL.... pay baby pay... punk.

w.e bitch ima cut the bullshit here cus ur one of us now and just busting ur balls allday made my day bye parkia..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2009, 7:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Chris good meeting yyou bro. yeah that night did get outta hand. i was able to witness 99% of the disaster

was good talking more and meeting your brother and that show room GNX!!!!
that thing is mint!

anyone your a cool guy bro hopefully we see you soon or if i make my way up to west palm i'll let you know

Thanks bro. I'm sure I'll be back down there in a couple of months. I'm just going to chill for a while up here, and work on getting my car into the 9's. I just ordered a bunch more shit for it today. I should be trapping 140+ pretty soon! I'm also thinking about adding a small nitrous shot to cool the intake charge!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT   SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Frank'sZ06 on a 250SHOT
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next