SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller

Go down 
+11
SILVERBEAST
EVO BYD
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
JP GTR R35
LthlGT500
NorySS
2Face
MrEJay-1
Tiger.T
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:20 pm

Fist race the camera goes wacky but I do pull him, got the whole second race on film. Great race JP!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:26 pm

I also raced a grey evo, does anyone know who that is? I have the video I'll post later.
Back to top Go down
Tiger.T
Tiger.T

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:28 pm

Nice race bro
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:29 pm

nice! looks like the bend was popping last night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:37 pm

Jerkit i parked this evo last night twice firt race he was on low boost and i pulled him 5 cars then the drama started and we went again 2nd race i pulled him 3 on top at the end of 4th gear, but 2nd race he went full boost it was a much closer race, but anyways white shelby lets run this saturday everything you got against my stock z06 lol, lets see what happens, you should pull me, remember i am bone stock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:39 pm

You know I don't come out on Saturday nights Frank, I tried to get you to race last night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:44 pm

i know but you left after the cops came, i was at sunoco til 3am and you didnt come back, lets do it next wends night. :)

Last edited by 2JZKBvette on July 23rd 2009, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:45 pm

If I'm there I'll be down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:46 pm

you thats what happens to the evos, they get slow everytime they shift up gears we keep pulling.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:53 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
you thats what happens to the evos, they get slow everytime they shift up gears we keep pulling.

that's not what happened when u raced the gray EVO on Sunday lol
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 7:58 pm

frank es come pinga.

When he loses he always ask for a second race, but if he beats someone, he throws the bumper eject switch that way they wont get a rematch.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:02 pm

Damn the Shelby is moving....I could imagine if you had the drag radials on and was able to come out in 2nd gear
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 8:38 pm

2JZKBvette wrote:
Jerkit i parked this evo last night twice firt race he was on low boost and i pulled him 5 cars then the drama started and we went again 2nd race i pulled him 3 on top at the end of 4th gear, but 2nd race he went full boost it was a much closer race, but anyways white shelby lets run this saturday everything you got against my stock z06 lol, lets see what happens, you should pull me, remember i am bone stock.

 funny how u express ur self nice runs to all
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:02 pm

2Face wrote:
2JZKBvette wrote:

that's not what happened when u raced the gray EVO on Sunday lol

dont argue with frank you'll never win all u have to do is let him talk all he wants
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:10 pm

GOOD RUNS
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:14 pm

Hey rayko didnt he have more whp last time u ran him
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:23 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

yep the honeycomb on the intake was fucked up the turbo almost sucked it in that's why Sandor told me there was something in my motor whinning but I didn't litsen to him but if I say that they are going to say Im giving excuses so yeah I lost the race.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:27 pm

RAYKO I TOLD CABESON LOL GOOD NOTHING HAPPENED
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:31 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

yep the honeycomb on the intake was fucked up the turbo almost sucked it in that's why Sandor told me there was something in my motor whinning but I didn't litsen to him but if I say that they are going to say Im giving excuses so yeah I lost the race.

Do u think he is runing harder with less power
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
RAYKO I TOLD CABESON LOL GOOD NOTHING HAPPENED

something is not right with my car, I raced frank last night and one race he beat me second race I got him maybe by a fender he says he beat me by 3 cars but I'm not going to argue with him, the people who were there know what really happened, I've raced stock z06's and I pull them nasty so I guess franks z06 is runing harder than normal , not to mention the honeycomb in my car is history thats why the car kept turning off every light , maf wasnt reading the air flowinf through the turbo o well too bad for me I"ll be out soon but this time fully built this time kind of like the red evo
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:35 pm

good run's
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:37 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

who knows wether he has more or less ? If he's car is running harder with less power I wouldn't find a logical explanation for that.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 9:39 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

who knows wether he has more or less ? If he's car is running harder with less power I wouldn't find a logical explanation for that.

the same happens with me
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 11:59 pm

I believe the shelby got a better heat exchanger....with the big whipple even an afco heat exchanger(one I had) will not keep the car cool....its all about cooling mods when running blown cars Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 12:04 am

Yeah, I had less dyno HP last night, but I prolly had more real world HP because of the Shelby heat exchanger I put in. My dyno last night was 675, two months ago it was 735. I'm not quite sure what the problem is but I it will be fixed shortly! If you don't believe me I'll be happy to post of dyno sheets from last night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next