SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller

Go down 
+11
SILVERBEAST
EVO BYD
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
JP GTR R35
LthlGT500
NorySS
2Face
MrEJay-1
Tiger.T
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 5:06 pm

btw a call out with ur name will be posted soon 60 to whatever speed u want till i get some good 28's mickey t's
Back to top Go down
Damian@ TD Autowerkes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:00 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
NorySS wrote:
need to datalog it.

Whos tuning your car?

I did, I have Jon Lund looking over the files for me right now. I am putting on Long Tubes and a 10% OD Pulley next week so I know I'll need to retune it anyway.

Feel free to come use our dyno. We can give you the special SK deal...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:50 pm

Damian@ TD Autowerkes wrote:
Feel free to come use our dyno. We can give you the special SK deal...

thats what im talking about cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 11:16 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
btw a call out with ur name will be posted soon 60 to whatever speed u want till i get some good 28's mickey t's

You're going to have a nasty surprise waiting for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 12:00 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:

I walk stock z06's all day long just cant explain why me and frank the 1st race he pulled me a car and second I pulled him a fender . I guess I would never know

JP, your car had issues that night, and that is plain to see... I know Frank doesn't have nothing for your car at full potential, so dont sweat it... Whats most important about this race is that you MANNED up to your lost and you didnt try and make excuses, and I respect that!...

Now the real question is, was you car fucked up when you ran Diiirk EVO that night, thats what I really would like to know?...scratch

right after i ran diiirk my car started to act up but i didint pay attention then after i kept racing i drove home and the car kept turning off the intake honeycomb was loose which mean my turbo could've sucked in a peace of metal

If your car sucked anything in, it would be making a hella of a lot of noise.

Hows the wideband look? Still boosting the same?

Do a compression check and a leak down. Could be a grenaded ring land.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 12:03 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
NorySS wrote:
need to datalog it.

Whos tuning your car?

I did, I have Jon Lund looking over the files for me right now. I am putting on Long Tubes and a 10% OD Pulley next week so I know I'll need to retune it anyway.

Whats your IATs looking like?

could be air still int he system.

hows the boost? still the same? I doubt its PSI lost, so I am leaning towards IATs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:26 pm

It was just the alternator, Ford is going to fix it next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 1:54 pm

nice runs.both cars running hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 6:54 pm

NorySS wrote:

no none of that is necessary.

inside the maf sensor there is a honeycomb that directs the air to the sensor. sometimes with bigger turbos taking in so much air they can actually suck the honeycomb off of the maf, but the sensor itself inside the maf will block it from going into the turbo. it doesnt cause major damage to the car or anything. it just blocks air from getting to the turbo, which is why his car was low on boost. and the biggest thing is that stock ecu tuning is all maf based, it is load% vs rpm, where load % is calculated from the maf itself. when the honeycomb is crumbled up and lodged into the maf sensor the readings are all over the place. AFR goes way out of wack, and the car will run like complete shit.

happened to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2009, 8:36 pm

Makes perfect sense. One of those things that probably makes u shit ur pants at first wen the car freaks out, till u realize its just a simple thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2009, 12:01 pm

That things pulling in some serious air! How much boost?

diiirk wrote:
NorySS wrote:

no none of that is necessary.

inside the maf sensor there is a honeycomb that directs the air to the sensor. sometimes with bigger turbos taking in so much air they can actually suck the honeycomb off of the maf, but the sensor itself inside the maf will block it from going into the turbo. it doesnt cause major damage to the car or anything. it just blocks air from getting to the turbo, which is why his car was low on boost. and the biggest thing is that stock ecu tuning is all maf based, it is load% vs rpm, where load % is calculated from the maf itself. when the honeycomb is crumbled up and lodged into the maf sensor the readings are all over the place. AFR goes way out of wack, and the car will run like complete shit.

happened to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3