SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller

Go down 
+11
SILVERBEAST
EVO BYD
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
JP GTR R35
LthlGT500
NorySS
2Face
MrEJay-1
Tiger.T
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 8:15 am

Hey this is for two faces friend with the dark gray evo tell him to bring the evo again i sure you i will pull him this time, last time he pulled me one car, i spun second gear then he passed me, but 600hp evo probably more than 600hp vs stock z06 i think my car its running to hard to be able to keep up with fast car like that dark gray evo, he should off being pulling me nastier dont you think people. and JP your car was running good, its just that i am a better driver thats all, dont get mad bro you know we are cool but dont underestimate the power of the punisherz06 bacause people thats when you will get punished by the punisherz06 lol.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:41 am

2JZKBvette wrote:
you thats what happens to the evos, they get slow everytime they shift up gears we keep pulling.

not all evos....I'll be out there next Wednesday representing for the EVO's... Wink
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 9:47 am

EVO BYD wrote:
2JZKBvette wrote:
you thats what happens to the evos, they get slow everytime they shift up gears we keep pulling.

not all evos....I'll be out there next Wednesday representing for the EVO's... Wink

.:makes note not to come out on wednesday:.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 10:03 am

good bring your evo i'll have chancletas viper respond to you... i believe hes already calling you out isn't he? evo BYD.?
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 10:08 am

coño...

2 nut hangers hanging off the same nuts.

WHO SHALL PREVAIL?
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 10:16 am

2JZKBvette wrote:
Hey this is for two faces friend with the dark gray evo tell him to bring the evo again i sure you i will pull him this time, last time he pulled me one car, i spun second gear then he passed me, but 600hp evo probably more than 600hp vs stock z06 i think my car its running to hard to be able to keep up with fast car like that dark gray evo, he should off being pulling me nastier dont you think people. and JP your car was running good, its just that i am a better driver thats all, dont get mad bro you know we are cool but dont underestimate the power of the punisherz06 bacause people thats when you will get punished by the punisherz06 lol.

he makes the same power as JP... if you want he can bring up the boost and you guys can run it again from a 60 like you z06 guys like
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 10:26 am

EVO BYD wrote:

"You'll be out next Wednesday" spectating right?... There will be NO kicking of the puppies in SK, so if you dont already know Frank is apart of us now!... So if your even thinking about running Franks Z06, then you need to get that thought out of your head homie because that race wont happen on his setup now!...

Frank is gonna talk shit, its in his personality, and believe you me he really doesn't mean any disrespect to the EVO's out there, thats just his way of keeping this scene exciting, trust me!...

Your car is impressive, maybe a bit to impressive for a "stock Z06" making 450hp max, dont we all think... But we will be having a "pitbull" coming out the shop in maybe a week or two, so if you want to try and kick a "pitbull instead of puppies", there will be a callout thread with your name on it, all you have to do is except!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 10:43 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

"You'll be out next Wednesday" spectating right?... There will be NO kicking of the puppies in SK, so if you dont already know Frank is apart of us now!... So if your even thinking about running Franks Z06, then you need to get that thought out of your head homie because that race wont happen on his setup now!...

Frank is gonna talk shit, its in his personality, and believe you me he really doesn't mean any disrespect to the EVO's out there, thats just his way of keeping this scene exciting, trust me!...

Your car is impressive, maybe a bit to impressive for a "stock Z06" making 450hp max, dont we all think... But we will be having a "pitbull" coming out the shop in maybe a week or two, so if you want to try and kick a "pitbull instead of puppies", there will be a callout thread with your name on it, all you have to do is except!... popcorn

No disrepect intended...I just havent been to the hangouts on Wednesday and it seems like there is a good turnout. Not trying to bully anyone. Dont take it the wrong way. Just clearing up info about Evos. Not trying to make enemies on SK. Apologies if thats how I came out. As for the callout, as long as my car is alive I will race. That's what its for. I dont make excuses. I dont do rolls over 40. that's all.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:05 am

i didnt see any disrespect from EVO BYD,i think he just want to bring him to earth
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:13 am

EVO BYD wrote:

No disrepect intended...I just havent been to the hangouts on Wednesday and it seems like there is a good turnout. Not trying to bully anyone. Dont take it the wrong way. Just clearing up info about Evos. Not trying to make enemies on SK. Apologies if thats how I came out. As for the callout, as long as my car is alive I will race. That's what its for. I dont make excuses. I dont do rolls over 40. that's all.

Its all good homie, you show our website lots of support, and I appreciate that!... And far as your callout is concern, I really want to accomadate you on your 40roll, so hopeully the "pitbull" can hook!... affraid LOL
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:14 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Its all good homie, you show our website looks of support, and I appreciate that!... And far as your callout is concern, I really want to accomadate you on your 40roll, so hopeully the "pitbull" can hook!... affraid LOL

Hangouts getting good Wednesdays?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:16 am

EVO BYD wrote:

Hangouts getting good Wednesdays?

Yeah, 100's of cars!...
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:19 am

see u out there next Wednesday..You guys should try to make it out to our Grand Opening tomorrow @ 11 am.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:22 am

EVO BYD wrote:
see u out there next Wednesday..You guys should try to make it out to our Grand Opening tomorrow @ 11 am.

Sounds good, you posted the info/directions in the "hangout section" right?... scratch
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:30 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

I walk stock z06's all day long just cant explain why me and frank the 1st race he pulled me a car and second I pulled him a fender . I guess I would never know
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:39 am

2JZKBvette wrote:

Im not mad in other words I'm happier than ever I'm not like you I can loose to you a million times and still be happy about it. at the end of the day it's just a race , besides I'm super happy with the way my car moves for being a 2L with a 35r and fuel big intercooler tuned on e85 can ask for more for the mods I got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:46 am

JP EVO IX wrote:
2JZKBvette wrote:

Im not mad in other words I'm happier than ever I'm not like you I can loose to you a million times and still be happy about it. at the end of the day it's just a race , besides I'm super happy with the way my car moves for being a 2L with a 35r and fuel big intercooler tuned on e85 can ask for more for the mods I got.

you raced him with the fucked up, sucking in the honeycomb is like putting a crumbled piece of tin foil Into your intake blocking all the air to your turbo. Not to mention how much it effects your tune. You were definatly missing dome power from that.
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 11:48 am

diiirk wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
2JZKBvette wrote:

you raced him with the fucked up, sucking in the honeycomb is like putting a crumbled piece of tin foil Into your intake blocking all the air to your turbo. Not to mention how much it effects your tune. You were definatly missing dome power from that.

I know but who in the world would make other people understand that.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 12:47 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:

I walk stock z06's all day long just cant explain why me and frank the 1st race he pulled me a car and second I pulled him a fender . I guess I would never know

JP, your car had issues that night, and that is plain to see... I know Frank doesn't have nothing for your car at full potential, so dont sweat it... Whats most important about this race is that you MANNED up to your lost and you didnt try and make excuses, and I respect that!...

Now the real question is, was you car fucked up when you ran Diiirk EVO that night, thats what I really would like to know?...scratch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 1:00 pm

good run Cool
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 1:23 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:

JP, your car had issues that night, and that is plain to see... I know Frank doesn't have nothing for your car at full potential, so dont sweat it... Whats most important about this race is that you MANNED up to your lost and you didnt try and make excuses, and I respect that!...

Now the real question is, was you car fucked up when you ran Diiirk EVO that night, thats what I really would like to know?...scratch

right after i ran diiirk my car started to act up but i didint pay attention then after i kept racing i drove home and the car kept turning off the intake honeycomb was loose which mean my turbo could've sucked in a peace of metal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 1:30 pm

Here's my dyno graph from last night compared to the one from two months ago. I'm down on power too, but I'm just not sure what the problem is yet. I think I may just need new plugs or may have gotten a bad batch of gas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 4:41 pm

need to datalog it.

Whos tuning your car?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 4:45 pm

NorySS wrote:
need to datalog it.

Whos tuning your car?

I did, I have Jon Lund looking over the files for me right now. I am putting on Long Tubes and a 10% OD Pulley next week so I know I'll need to retune it anyway.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 5:01 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
NorySS wrote:
need to datalog it.

Whos tuning your car?

I did, I have Jon Lund looking over the files for me right now. I am putting on Long Tubes and a 10% OD Pulley next week so I know I'll need to retune it anyway.

u've had a whipple and no long tubes ?? thats a good 20-30 whp u were missing all this time..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller   SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby VS Stikiller
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next