SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!

Go down 
+3
SlowSilverGTR
CRUSH
V6Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:30 pm

Lets Do this Chris an R1 its gonna park your 1000RWHP Beast At the Track.

affraid
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:35 pm

If you give Chris a few passes at the track to feel the car out vs your R1 you driving I will bet $100-$500 cash on Chris. Thats with anyone else who would like to take that offer as well.

please serious inquiries only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:35 pm

lol! attentionwhore[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 10:49 pm

What do you want to do timeslip race? They will not let cars race bikes on test and tune nights. If you want to timeslip race we can do that! I got a G saying you will not even break 9s much less come close to what I'll be running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 10:56 pm

I Sure you that I will hit nines>>> If my bike goes on a wheelie I dont let off, if it shakes, I dont let off,>whatever my does I never let the throttle go!!! Trust me you guys never seen me in action riding my bike!!! Very Happy

I am betting no money!!! its all for fun Guys!!!! Money only Brigs problems and BS to the Show...

I dont need money, I have Enough already ,Nor I want to give it away..!!! lol
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 11:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I Sure you that I will hit nines>>> If my bike goes on a wheelie I dont let off, if it shakes, I dont let off,>whatever my does I never let the throttle go!!! Trust me you guys never seen me in action riding my bike!!! Very Happy

I am betting no money!!! its all for fun Guys!!!! Money only Brigs problems and BS to the Show...

Ok then something fun! You don't make a 9sec pass tomorrow and you have to put "SlowWhiteShelby is my daddy" in your sig for the next 3months! Fair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 11:15 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Ok then something fun! You don't make a 9sec pass tomorrow and you have to put "SlowWhiteShelby is my daddy" in your sig for the next 3months! Fair?

LOL I'll think About it and I'll let you know...
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 3:21 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lol! lol! lol! And vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 3:41 pm

r1 hitting 9's? Hope its not stock LOL, and if its not hope you have it stretched alittle. To hit 9.6's like SS takes a hell-of a bike rider.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 3:43 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
r1 hitting 9's? Hope its not stock LOL, and if its not hope you have it stretched alittle. To hit 9.6's like SS takes a hell-of a bike rider.

My thoughts exactly!
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 3:48 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:

My thoughts exactly!

u goin to the track tonight?
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 6:32 pm

Frank you just keep digging that hole deeper....get your car/bike setup before making these callouts and having to back out of them mid thread
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 6:37 pm

DJNMS3 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:

My thoughts exactly!

u goin to the track tonight?

Raining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!   Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franks R1 Calling Out SlowWhiteShelby At the 1/4 Mile Run- Wends June The 2nd Tomorrow Night!!!!
Page 1 of 1