SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI Empty
PostSubject: Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI   Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 11:54 am

sorry about the Video Quality Not To Good like Felix.
It was an 11.7s pass Fully Stock. at 126.8-MPH

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI   Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 12:04 pm

Joel You See The Car hooked Just Fine and I launched it at 4kRPMS and It didnt even shake; you should take your car to the Track to see what its doing.. I'll say 10.7s at 135-MPH if it hooks.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI   Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 3:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Joel You See The Car hooked Just Fine and I launched it at 4kRPMS and It didnt even shake; you should take your car to the Track to see what its doing.. I'll say 10.7s at 135-MPH if it hooks.

frank joel wont hook with stock tires joels car is faster than ur Z on spray.. and that pass was u on a bone stock Z..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI   Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Franks Corvette C6 Z06 At The 1/4 Mile VS Subaru WRX-STI
Page 1 of 1