SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru

Go down 
+12
boostin b13
Jspec Mk4
FactoryFreak
bambinov8
USMCWARVET
SFT_TUNED
stvdc2
Dain
S twice
peacockpirate
BrokenCool
pdv25
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pdv25
Professional Street Racer
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru Empty
PostSubject: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 1:40 am

Here is the run with S twice EVO vs subi, TRC GTR vs S twice EVO and the rematch with the subi vs me... Enjoy!!

Back to top Go down
BrokenCool
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
BrokenCool

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2012-03-19

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 1:56 am

Great runs!

No stwice vs pdv25?
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 2:06 am

BrokenCool wrote:
Great runs!

No stwice vs pdv25?

I'm sure you know Wink . TRCs' GTR and mine, run about the same. No need of that vid.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 3:25 am

Stwice killed papichulo. Great runs guys.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
S twice
S twice

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-08-08

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 3:35 am

BrokenCool wrote:
Great runs!

No stwice vs pdv25?

Yeah me and paul ran that night off camera and honestly I was surprised because he had a fender on me STILL (twice) lol... If u guys remember I ran Paul a year ago on less boost, and 200+ pounds heavier, no brake boost and still same outcome scratch Only thing I changed was a completely new map (dont fix what isnt broken) which is giving me issues such as it puddles up with fuel if I rev the car to redline and let off it misfires for about 5 seconds then cleans itself up. Really weird. If anyone has any idea what could cause that I would greatly appreciate it. Anyways enough with the excuses. lol! Btw both vids with the suby are 40 rolls. Paul we should have recorded our runs since they were by far the best matchup. P.s no matter if my car runs good or not I will never do a 25 roll with u guys again. For the record Javier's car is REALLY fast and I think he's going to get that 9 second slip now since he's 250+ lbs lighter than Paul. One last thing Paul races in flip flops and sips from an umbrella drink as he races people lol.. While I'm over here throwing my shoulder out with this POS haha.. Anybody want to buy an evo?
Back to top Go down
Dain
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Dain

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2012-01-21

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 7:00 am

^ lol!

Nice runs and video as usual from TRC
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 8:36 am

Nice good runs guys and s twice evo is running hard congrats to you MGW did a awesome job with that subi never seen one this fast.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 8:54 am

stvdc2 wrote:
Nice good runs guys and s twice evo is running hard congrats to you MGW did a awesome job with that subi never seen one this fast.

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 9:00 am

Good runs
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 9:49 am

Freeking GTRs i hate those things !

Very Happy j/k nice kills guys
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 2:01 pm

Good runs fast guys
Back to top Go down
FactoryFreak
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
FactoryFreak

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-11-26

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 2:04 pm

very nice runs , all the cars are moving
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 2:13 pm

all these awd cars And not 1 dig ...
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 2:21 pm

gsr interga wrote:

lol truth.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 2:48 pm

gsr interga wrote:

We were about to until Paul's index finger got all swollen from the back to back runs lol!
Back to top Go down
boostin b13

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 3:10 pm

Those cars are moving nice good runs to all
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 4:41 pm

S twice there is a black srt from west palm that wants to run you 60-160 if your down.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 4:55 pm

Those gtrs are gifted its hard not to hate on stock turbo cars that are beating fully built vehicles and in some cases even bikes I wish I could afford one.
Back to top Go down
JDMtube
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JDMtube

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-08-16

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 5:02 pm

stvdc2 wrote:
Those gtrs are gifted its hard not to hate on stock turbo cars that are beating fully built vehicles and in some cases even bikes I wish I could afford one.
I just watched Ultimate Factories GTR. The car was designed to make anyone look like a super Driver. (straight from the Chief Engineer's mouth, not me!) From AWD traction control to shifting to suspension adjustments for stability. You said it! it's hard not to hate! The car is an engineering masterpiece!
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 5:13 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
S twice there is a black srt from west palm that wants to run you 60-160 if your down.

The one rolling around on 26" m&h's ?? Papichulo beat him already if its the same car
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 5:30 pm

hmmmm black one up there. let me see if it's the same.
Back to top Go down
stvdc2
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
stvdc2

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 5:32 pm

JDMtube wrote:
stvdc2 wrote:
I just watched Ultimate Factories GTR. The car was designed to make anyone look like a super Driver. (straight from the Chief Engineer's mouth, not me!) From AWD traction control to shifting to suspension adjustments for stability. You said it! it's hard not to hate! The car is an engineering masterpiece!

I couldn't agree with u more simply amazing!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 5:33 pm

Yeah just checked. Same one but on that race w/ the subie they were running rich and the tune was off. That is fixed now and they are running better.
Back to top Go down
S twice
S twice

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 5:42 pm

K we can give it a shot but I have to fix an issue with my car first. I'll let u know through P.M
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2012, 5:45 pm

GTRs are garbage, i remember Filming Pauls race i was walking foward i had to stop and walk back because i was staying ahead on foot! lol!

Seriously though, at first I was thinking FUCK that EVO is fast, then saw TRC's GTR run it and affraid fuck that GTR is fast. Javiers car is moving man, shocked he hasnt made that 9 second slip yet, im sure its coming soon!

S twice wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

We were about to until Paul's index finger got all swollen from the back to back runs lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru   GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTR's/ TRC and pdv25 vs S twice EVO and subaru
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next