SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????

Go down 
+11
Ninjak
89stang
yellowvert
S twice
NoPis10
pdv25
USMCWARVET
MIKE-HKS
R35 GTR
V6Chris
26brx8
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? Empty
PostSubject: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 8:41 am

Frank....this is your chance to beat some GTRs...lololol
I can wait to see what his excuse will be this time.
Everybody else is also invited.

See ya

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 9:17 am

Frank talkin out his fuckin ass hell no he ain't in. he can race a bolt on GTR from a 60 Only too cuz he wants their weak spot at that too! before the build was done he was building a bullet! that shits finished and now he realize that shits like watching grass grow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 9:40 am

26brx8 wrote:
Frank....this is your chance to beat some GTRs...lololol
I can wait to see what his excuse will be this time.
Everybody else is also invited.

See ya

Bring tha handicapped pos to the 1/8th, Last time you had all the advantage to win the race, but i ended up walking all your asses out. Both you and Montros GTR had 200whp+ over my shit AWD pos got walked by a bolt-ons 700whp Shelby.The sad thing here Assier is, that your shit will need 200whp+ more over my shit to be able to beat my car and thats a fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 10:01 am

V6Chris wrote:
Frank talkin out his fuckin ass hell no he ain't in. he can race a bolt on GTR from a 60 Only too cuz he wants their weak spot at that too! before the build was done he was building a bullet! that shits finished and now he realize that shits like watching grass grow.

Shit talking pussy! since the car came out it's been a rocket taking home the wins, beat 4 cars back to back in one night, gave people their race, the hit and still came up ontop, came out the 2nd time again and got three more wins inn with back to back runs.

Shut the hell up pussy ass nig, where's your shit? I don't see it no where doing nothing! but you ruining ur stinky butt hole allover this site. (REALIZE) tha you ain't got nothing to offer, your shit is parked, that other car 2jz-TOYOTA-FORD pos it's been on the making for 5 years now! What the fuck are you building u punk an F16 on wheels now? LMAO you damn sorry ass clown. You most had some sort of brain damage at birth or some shit, when did the head stick beating stop?, did your moma ever breast feed you? because of your actual looks you didn't develop right growing up lol maybe you should start breast feeding yourself now and see if a change takes place on your physic.

lol!
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 11:55 am

Our cars don't run the 1/8 well at all. Anything in the 1.4 60ft and things break on the high hp GTR's. First it was the axels now it's the stubs, With such a new platform and just recently getting boost off the lone we are still finding the weak spots. Run it on the street and it's the opposite, you need the extra power to pull our cars. Honestly when did you beat Asair at the 1/8, I thought you red lighted the start which equals automatic loss.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Shit talking pussy! since the car came out it's been a rocket taking home the wins, beat 4 cars back to back in one night, gave people their race, the hit and still came up ontop, came out the 2nd time again and got three more wins inn with back to back runs.

Shut the hell up pussy ass nig, where's your shit? I don't see it no where doing nothing! but you ruining ur stinky butt hole allover this site. (REALIZE) tha you ain't got nothing to offer, your shit is parked, that other car 2jz-TOYOTA-FORD pos it's been on the making for 5 years now! What the fuck are you building u punk an F16 on wheels now? LMAO you damn sorry ass clown. You most had some sort of brain damage at birth or some shit, when did the head stick beating stop?, did your moma ever breast feed you? because of your actual looks you didn't develop right growing up lol maybe you should start breast feeding yourself now and see if a change takes place on your physic.

lol!

lol you beat 4 cars, 3 that beat themselves spinning, one that made much less power, idc personally That night didnt impress me one bit.
Once my silver car is done the black car is going in overtime. Trust me Frank all your wishes are about to come true. that black car doesnt have much left at all. Actually when i park your ass at the track that money will be enough to finish it lol
you'll get w/e race you want with the black car on the street just bring money fat lip.

keep callin names lol just shows how mad i get you cracker jack

btw if Iam the pussy let me ask again what happend out at countyline

Frank says on SK bring the red shelby we'll race for $2k, $100 on a 40yard Dash, $500 on the supra

Countyline..
Red Shelby...Frank bitches out when he see's i have the money right in front of his coward scary ass face
40yard dash he bitches out
the supra...his shelby fuckin is slow as hell so he didnt wanna put a penny on it

before Shelby is finished he was offered 1 and the go on the street with my GT.
Shelby is done, he cant drive for shit nor does your pos hook and you back out of that $1,000 race

FRANK YOU'RE A TRUE COWARD! SIT YOUR FUCK ASS DOWN! you said you'd race Tim, the OP and all these GTR's and i bet you dont win a fuckin race and get gapped! bet that scary ass
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:22 pm

FRANK go to PBIR i bet the TRC GTR parks your ass for a light $500, what you wanna do sorry ass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:27 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Our cars don't run the 1/8 well at all. Anything in the 1.4 60ft and things break on the high hp GTR's. First it was the axels now it's the stubs, With such a new platform and just recently getting boost off the lone we are still finding the weak spots. Run it on the street and it's the opposite, you need the extra power to pull our cars. Honestly when did you beat Asair at the 1/8, I thought you red lighted the start which equals automatic loss.

Excuses, If it would've been a dig in the street, it would have been ok right? so look at it tha way. The Extra 200+whp and Auto trans he had in his favor, and he couldn't overpass my weak old setup. Something most had being very wrong with tha GTR i guess+ there was coolant smell allover the track tha night infact.

I had beat all the GTR's tha got next to my shit in the 1/8th mile whether they had big power or lil power, it didn't make a difference. The fact of this story is, your 1000-AWDHP GTR bangers dont have shit for my car in the 1/8th, and don't be surprised if i beat assiers car in the 1/4 taking to count that something is always wrong with his car and the lag and poor 60ft and spinning etc.

I ain't got not even half of those issues going on with my car right now taking to count the WHP my car has gained.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 13th 2012, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:30 pm

go to the 1/4 and ill put up 500 that a bolt on stock motor and turbo GTR put it on you
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:31 pm

Frank if a GTR needs 200whp more bet it
the TRC GTR makes less then you by far
You on blower vs that GTR at PBIR bet you get the bus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:45 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
go to the 1/4 and ill put up 500 that a bolt on stock motor and turbo GTR put it on you

CALL TRC's GTR bet 500 on that one! when are we doing this? next week? Wanna see a lil video i have?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:51 pm

BITCH WE ALREADY FUCKIN SAID IT PUNK! PBIR $500
PULL YOUR BOTTLE FAT MOUTH SHIT TALKER YOU SAID THEY NEED 200WHP MORE
you got 150whp MORE! BET $500 YOU LEAVE THAT BOTTLE IN SCARED ASS BITCH

Last edited by V6Chris on November 13th 2012, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 12:52 pm

btw last time you raced a GTR you red lit and called it a win.
you red light you're losing that money
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 1:36 pm

V6Chris wrote:

Pussy You and I we are two different people and there fore unlike you i don't go around making up stories, I got videos to back up and prove everything i say up in this bitch. TRC's GTR has nothing for my car nor street nor track... SO now go ahead and start talking out ur dick bitch. Let me know i got three other videos racing a dark brown GTR and White GTR that runs low 6.5's getting beat by my car as well.

(CRUSHER COBRA THA GTR KILLAR)

Back to top Go down
MIKE-HKS
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
MIKE-HKS

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 1:51 pm

my money is on the GTR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 1:55 pm

I'm ok racing any car out there. 2000whp, a funny car, whatever... Now have TRC agree to race VS my 143+mph monster At the track and see if they agree to run it. Trust me going to be an epic night if they lose, just because shit talker like V6chris and others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 2:01 pm

BTW is (MUSTANG DYNO NUMBERS( on the GTR = 662-AWDHP-DJ.... I screwed up on the title.

Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 2:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Pussy You and I we are two different people and there fore unlike you i don't go around making up stories, I got videos to back up and prove everything i say up in this bitch. TRC's GTR has nothing for my car nor street nor track... SO now go ahead and start talking out ur dick bitch. Let me know i got three other videos racing a dark brown GTR and White GTR that runs low 6.5's getting beat by my car as well.

(CRUSHER COBRA THA GTR KILLAR)

Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 2:22 pm

Why were you switching hands while holding the wheel ? were you drinking a beer why putting a woopin on that car ? thats some skillz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 2:32 pm

USMCWARVET wrote:
Why were you switching hands while holding the wheel ? were you drinking a beer why putting a woopin on that car ? thats some skillz

The garage opener flew off hit me on my face, grabbed it and put it on passer seat.. lol
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 2:34 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
USMCWARVET wrote:

The garage opener flew off hit me on my face, grabbed it and put it on passer seat.. lol

classic lol , my radar used to do the same shit.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 5:01 pm

Frank..did you take your meds today??? you are such a fucking dreamer!! lololol
you WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING vs my gtr. You RED LIGHTEd and you ran a 6.7@110 and my car ran MUCH FASTER and QUICKER trust me.
Dont be a moron!!!.
Are you going to the track rental or you are SCARE of the GTRS???
do you want to run the 1/8 mile too??? We can do that at PBIR too.
Let me know.
my final tune is next wed. after that...I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU!!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 5:10 pm

Dont be mad assier cuz i be posting videos of my weak ass shit sticking it to them GTR's ... LMAO LEts do the 1/8th At county line this coming friday night...

And BTW thas really sad you have to bring a 2,000AWDHP GTR to run a 750whp Mustang, LMAO Hope tha money pit pays you some of your own money back lol, cuz At the end of the day, i only have few dollars invested on my car and it runs beautifully the way it sits.

affraid lol!

Again Friday Night at county line Be there my friend i got something for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 5:23 pm

26brx8 wrote:
Frank..did you take your meds today??? you are such a fucking dreamer!! lololol
you WILL NEVER WIN ANYTHING vs my gtr. You RED LIGHTEd and you ran a 6.7@110 and my car ran MUCH FASTER and QUICKER trust me.
Dont be a moron!!!.
Are you going to the track rental or you are SCARE of the GTRS???
do you want to run the 1/8 mile too??? We can do that at PBIR too.
Let me know.
my final tune is next wed. after that...I WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU!!! affraid

FIXED

6.7 @at 112 on the 50 shot.... Stock motor ,, Wait till you see on the juice, it already ran 6.5 at 111 babying them shifts no juice...

Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2012, 5:43 pm

Frank LOCK OUT TIME FAT MOUTH!
just got confirmation, TRC gtr at pbir vs ur Shelby no bottle $500 next Wednesday!
btw its me talkin shit and putting the money so don't talk shit about them he simply agreed to let you line up next to him.
WHAT NOW FRANK? PUNK OUT OF THAT FRANK JUST WHAT U WANTED WITH ODDS BIG.TIME IN UR FAVOR. i missed your goal by 300+hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????   Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN??????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank ... The GTRs will be waiting for you!! Are you IN???????
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next