SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank vs Civic

Go down 
+13
CRUSH
305Taco
acrite99
XSPSI
KillerB
SILVERBEAST
TonyTurbo
gatoasao
NoPis10
quikenuf
V6Chris
HPCole
Jspec Mk4
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 7:01 pm

the race was a 60roll civc makes 600hp my boy told me he didnt get to break boost and frank jump him but he would like a rematch and a clean run.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 7:16 pm

[quote="gsr interga"]the race was a 60roll civc makes 600hp my boy told me he didnt get to break boost and frank jump him but he would like a rematch and a clean run....

Honestly Anthony I dint jump the race Its called lag!! his on a monster turbo on a 4cylinder engine!! You can hear how long it takes that big turbo to build up boost, and not only that he was brake boosting cuz I saw his rear brake lights go on, we were rolling at 60 down the road for maybe for 4-5 second then I honked it off, I thought he was ready" I couldn't hear shit from the outside from the inside of my car cuz how loud my exhaust Is!! But yea I'll give him another run' I have no problem with that"" btw he told me 620whp not 600whp then i heard 650whp from someone else, my car weights 3,845LBS with me in it' I put the seats back on the car by the way; his little Honda weights 2,600lbs with driver In It maybe less scratch making 600+whp.. So do you get my point Anthony>>>> Lag can be a bitch sometimes. shurg Good fucking run anyways.

Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 7:33 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
gsr interga wrote:
the race was a 60roll civc makes 600hp my boy told me he didnt get to break boost and frank jump him but he would like a rematch and a clean run....

Honestly Anthony I dint jump the race Its called lag!! his on a monster turbo on a 4cylinder engine!! You can hear how long it takes that big turbo to build up boost, and not only that he was brake boosting cuz I saw his rear brake lights go on, we were rolling at 60 down the road for maybe for 4-5 second then I honked it off, I thought he was ready" I couldn't hear shit from the outside from the inside of my car cuz how loud my exhaust Is!! But yea I'll give him another run' I have no problem with that"" btw he told me 620whp not 600whp then i heard 650whp from someone else, my car weights 3,845LBS with me in it' I put the seats back on the car by the way; his little Honda weights 2,600lbs with driver In It maybe less scratch making 600+whp.. So do you get my point Anthony>>>> Lag can be a bitch sometimes. shurg Good fucking run anyways.

im just posting what they told me but the civc dont have lag on that 62/62bb turbo and the car only making 600hp on 18-20psi but im sure the rematch will be good
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 7:41 pm

[quote="gsr interga"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
the race was a 60roll civc makes 600hp my boy told me he didnt get to break boost and frank jump him but he would like a rematch and a clean run....

im just posting what they told me but the civc dont have lag on that 62/62bb turbo and the car only making 600hp on 18-20psi but im sure the rematch will be good

yea you may be right>>> but damn look at his speedometer going pass the middle and starting from 0 again affraid , I went pass 160 on my car and he was still on It. damn!! that was crazy.
Back to top Go down
HPCole
HPCole

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 7:43 pm

Whos car is that ant?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 7:50 pm

HPCole wrote:
Whos car is that ant?
conrad's car
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:13 pm

I absolutly hate to say this but I dont think break boosting woulda beat the cobra
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 9:44 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I absolutly hate to say this but I dont think break boosting woulda beat the cobra
we will see if they rerun him on 15inch rim's not 17's on dr lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:23 pm

gsr interga wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

true, hopefully your boy is ready
a 600hp civic from HPC (assuming its from HPC) should merk that cobra all day
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

true, hopefully your boy is ready
a 600hp civic from HPC (assuming its from HPC) should merk that cobra all day
naw this 1 is built by my boy rod and conrad
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:25 pm

true
at least Franks car is now setup with a tire twice as wide as your boys, and is rwd can do a 60 vs a fwd with tiny tires.
Back to top Go down
quikenuf
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:38 pm

I think that you guys are not giving frank some credit, his car is fast its just that between changing tunes and trying different things all the time he's having problems sticking to something, frank just keep to the 60 to 160 and don't throw 5th gear, so you don't break nothing.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:40 pm

quikenuf wrote:
I think that you guys are not giving frank some credit, his car is fast its just that between changing tunes and trying different things all the time he's having problems sticking to something, frank just keep to the 60 to 160 and don't throw 5th gear, so you don't break nothing.

credit? this guy trapped a consistant mid/low 120mph over a dozen times even on nitrous...credit? GTFO! that shit is slow

I can say legit that he does not have a 10second car with 700whp.
Frank has never owned a 10second car. even his 200shot C6 ZO6 did not run 10s
Back to top Go down
NoPis10
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
NoPis10

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:59 pm

V6Chris wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:18 pm

quikenuf wrote:

I got you MR: but I hate to say that I am putting the car for sale next week!!! I am not massing with this car anymore, thats why I have It on street tires now; I had to swap the tune today cuz the car wouldn't hook at 60, I put the less agressive tune and thats when It started to hook a little bit better, It looks like the more I drive It the more quicker It gets, that fresh build motor has only 1,200 miles on It maybe less. Am still braking It inn.

I wish I could keep It, but I am trying something different now and I can't keep both cars at the same time or my girl will kill me lol.
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

credit? this guy trapped a consistant mid/low 120mph over a dozen times even on nitrous...credit? GTFO! that shit is slow

lol I love the way you talk about HP and 10 and 9's runs, but you never had anything that runs faster than high 13's LMAO. just kill yourself please none will miss you cadaver, your disappearing anyways, you are just 10lbs away from ganging your shoes boy. lol

And In regards to the 124mph trap at the track!! that Issue has being taken care off, the car Is a 130mph+ now v6cadaver, so you can keep on hating all you want IDC. I might go back to the track before I sell the car just to show you.
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:43 pm

LMAO again!!! I just got a call from v6chris,,, he calls me and tells me that he wants to race me right!! and am here thinking he wants to race me with his GT right? lol he calls me and tells me that his bringing me a 1000cc bike to run me!! lmao. how fucking hilarious this v6cadaver is. I cant fucking belive he would call me and tell me such thing that his racing me for 3gs with a fucking 1000cc bike. lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
gatoasao
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
gatoasao

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:52 pm

This reminds me of the fast and the furious line: "I almost had you man!"

The civic is behind by like a train the whole time, till the speedometer revs back up and still wants a clean race.
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:04 am

gatoasao wrote:
This reminds me of the fast and the furious line: "I almost had you man!"

The civic is behind by like a train the whole time, till the speedometer revs back up and still wants a clean race.

lol!

Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:28 am

good run frank, but I heard 2 beeps. Looks like your keeping ur word, " Im going to jump everyone from now on" is how u put it right?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:55 am

TonyTurbo wrote:
good run frank, but I heard 2 beeps. Looks like your keeping ur word, " Im going to jump everyone from now on" is how u put it right?
I heard 2 beeps also Tony, but at the end of the day, a chase is a race no matter how you look at it... Indeed Franks car is fast, but I want to also give that Civic some recognition also because it seems to me towards the end of the vid that Civic stopped Franks pull...

I think a clean rematch, with both cars leaving on 3beeps, the race should be a much closer, just saying... shurg
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 1:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
quikenuf wrote:

lol I love the way you talk about HP and 10 and 9's runs, but you never had anything that runs faster than high 13's LMAO. just kill yourself please none will miss you cadaver, your disappearing anyways, you are just 10lbs away from ganging your shoes boy. lol

And In regards to the 124mph trap at the track!! that Issue has being taken care off, the car Is a 130mph+ now v6cadaver, so you can keep on hating all you want IDC. I might go back to the track before I sell the car just to show you.

when you have a slip saying you trapped 130mph then you can say that
Back to top Go down
KillerB
KillerB

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:47 am

Is this the K20 coupe I tried to race once but he had problems with his shift linkage/cables?
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:56 am

TonyTurbo wrote:

I being trying hard not to jump people racing them!! but I always get jumped instead. my question Is, is it cool for others to jump me, but Its not cool when I jump them? I did honk 3 times, but I guess I did not press the honk hard enough to make It beep the last honk. Sorry I was not going to sit there and get yanked again then I get no rerun and look like a loser, just like the GT500 guy did to me. I'll Give him another run If he shows up wendsday night. same shit 60 to 160

A CHASE IS A RACE. Wink
Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:58 am

KillerB wrote:
Is this the K20 coupe I tried to race once but he had problems with his shift linkage/cables?

yea Is a white Honda civic coupe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frank vs Civic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next