SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank vs Civic

Go down 
+13
CRUSH
305Taco
acrite99
XSPSI
KillerB
SILVERBEAST
TonyTurbo
gatoasao
NoPis10
quikenuf
V6Chris
HPCole
Jspec Mk4
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XSPSI
Professional Street Racer
XSPSI

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 11:25 am

If you hear close he honked but you couldn't hear it because he smashed the throttle at the same time. The Civic definatly stopped Franks pull towards the end, he needs to get up on boost sooner though. Good run Frank and Civic for what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 8:46 pm

I threw 5Th gear and my car hits 160 on 4Th affraid lol we didnt need to keep on going higher than 170 affraid you guys can hear me stay on 5th for maybe 3 seconds. I didn't know that civic could hit such high speed till I saw his speedo make a full 360 and half lol!
Back to top Go down
acrite99
acrite99

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 10:47 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TonyTurbo wrote:
good run frank, but I heard 2 beeps. Looks like your keeping ur word, " Im going to jump everyone from now on" is how u put it right?

I being trying hard not to jump people racing them!! but I always get jumped instead. my question Is, is it cool for others to jump me, but Its not cool when I jump them? I did honk 3 times, but I guess I did not press the honk hard enough to make It beep the last honk. Sorry I was not going to sit there and get yanked again then I get no rerun and look like a loser, just like the GT500 guy did to me. I'll Give him another run If he shows up wendsday night. same shit 60 to 160

A CHASE IS A RACE. Wink

i agreee with u 100%
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 1:55 pm

^lmao cough cough a certain 1000
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
acrite99
acrite99

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 2:07 pm

V6Chris wrote:
^lmao cough cough a certain 1000
?? scratch
Back to top Go down
305Taco
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
305Taco

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 4:57 pm

XSPSI wrote:
If you hear close he honked but you couldn't hear it because he smashed the throttle at the same time. The Civic definatly stopped Franks pull towards the end, he needs to get up on boost sooner though. Good run Frank and Civic for what it was.

I agree, it appeared that the Cobra shifted almost immediately after getting on it. While the civic appeared to be riding out a long ass gear. Maybe the cobra was in 3rd and the civic was in 4th? I don't know the ratio's of either car so it's hard to say. Either way it looked like a fair race and the civic picked a taller gear for traction and it cost him? Either way good run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 6:07 pm

305Taco wrote:
XSPSI wrote:

I agree, it appeared that the Cobra shifted almost immediately after getting on it. While the civic appeared to be riding out a long ass gear. Maybe the cobra was in 3rd and the civic was in 4th? I don't know the ratio's of either car so it's hard to say. Either way it looked like a fair race and the civic picked a taller gear for traction and it cost him? Either way good run.

I was in second gear 60 roll 5,200rpms shifted at 6,500rpms since my car spun a bit I short shifted It really quick... I think the Honda was In 3rd gear maybe!! scratch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 8:16 am

gsr interga wrote:
the race was a 60roll civc makes 600hp my boy told me he didnt get to break boost and frank jump him but he would like a rematch and a clean run.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
YOU GOT A MOTHER FUCKEN EXCUSS FOR EVERYTHING YOUR BOY GOT HIS SLOW ASS SHIT PARKED THATS IT TAKE THE LITTLE RICER STORIES SOMEWHERE ELSE Jerkit2 Rolling Eyes PRETTY SAD TO GET BEAT BY FRANK THE SLOWEST COBRA IN THE WORLD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 10:09 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
the race was a 60roll civc makes 600hp my boy told me he didnt get to break boost and frank jump him but he would like a rematch and a clean run.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
YOU GOT A MOTHER FUCKEN EXCUSS FOR EVERYTHING YOUR BOY GOT HIS SLOW ASS SHIT PARKED THATS IT TAKE THE LITTLE RICER STORIES SOMEWHERE ELSE Jerkit2 Rolling Eyes PRETTY SAD TO GET BEAT BY FRANK THE SLOWEST COBRA IN THE WORLD

say that one more time!!! lol! I pulled that vette maybe 3 more cars than what you pulled me when I drove the vette for jhones racing you. affraid

<<Here Is the proof Joelito. show more respect for crusher. :lol
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 2:02 pm

I think it's messed up that you have it you're head already that you're going to jump because a chase is a race that's honestly the dumbest most pathetic excuse. You have to jump someone to have a chance to beat them. If you do win after jumping that person and think your car is faster than I need to be smoking whatever you are.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 2:06 pm

That aint no Cali... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 2:13 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
I think it's messed up that you have it you're head already that you're going to jump because a chase is a race that's honestly the dumbest most pathetic excuse. You have to jump someone to have a chance to beat them. If you do win after jumping that person and think your car is faster than I need to be smoking whatever you are.

I dont know what u talking about zack!! Am the one who gets jumped all the time, So. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 2:20 pm

Cereal?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 2:43 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

say that one more time!!! lol! I pulled that vette maybe 3 more cars than what you pulled me when I drove the vette for jhones racing you. affraid

<<Here Is the proof Joelito. show more respect for crusher. :lol
dont worry you are the bench race king we all know that when my shit comes out we will race any race you want and you will get raped lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
jaydr809

jaydr809

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 3:52 pm

hey anthony i would like to see that video how come i can see it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 4:15 pm

Anthony how come My runs are the only ones that get removed, alby fucked up and deleted the run by mistake, now you go and hide the video too. thats fucked up!!! I'll do the same too from now on!! every time I win a race that someone else video tapes!! the vids mysteriously disappear for some reason. lol fucking haters!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2010, 5:38 pm

40-140 A MANS RACE lol!
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 12:29 am

should run the civic from naples, bet it would mop yo ass frank :)

frank owns the slowest cobra ive ever seen, i think its slower then it was stock?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank vs Civic    Frank vs Civic  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank vs Civic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2