SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

de real frank.lol

Go down 
+6
alberth@ad-turbo.com
CRUSH
b18chatch06
Phantom SRT4
V6Chris
srt4
10 posters
AuthorMessage
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:33 pm

lol finnnnnnaally someone found this video
everytime i make the gatorade joke no one actually knows where it came from
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:37 pm

Hey Fernandito My V-tec Cobra is ready to run you tonight if you want 50 to 150 if you like>> let me know. I am your daddy too fernandito.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:40 pm

jajajajajajaja.
you now watt ok 55 150
my race 60 160
yor race 50 150.ok
55 150
ok.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:41 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:46 pm

That sounds like a good compromise to me! that would be a good race to see
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:46 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:50 pm

one race only 50 to 150 lets do it>> I just finished installing my second stage of nitrous and 32psi pulley for the shit talkers I am ready...

cheers

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 28th 2009, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:51 pm

frank you did call him out bro....not only was he nice enough to Not call his race but he split it right in the middle....
Back to top Go down

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 7:52 pm

50 to 150 or no race>> thats it.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 8:04 pm

wow im scared. 45psi 6 stages of nitrous and you dont wanna give me a "55" cmon thats ridiculus bro
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 8:07 pm

Honestly this is the best race your going to get without it being a default win for someone, SRT4 is still giving up a LOT more than the cobra....
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 8:13 pm

i wouldnt waste your time
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 8:15 pm

your cobra is putting down a good 200+whp more than the SRT4, he really should be asking for his best race and your worst race to make it close, hes giving u an early christmas gift 55-150.
Back to top Go down

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 8:19 pm

50 to 150 thats all I will give to you fernandito or stay scared then lol
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 9:32 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
one race only 50 to 150 lets do it>> I just finished installing my second stage of nitrous and 32psi pulley for the shit talkers I am ready...

cheers
THATS FUNNY I WAS JUST ON THE KB WEBSITE AND THE SMALLEST PULLEY CAN BOOST 26LB MAXED OUT IF YOU HAVE A CUSTOM PULLEY YOU WILL OVER SPIN THE BLOWER RAISING THE AIR INTAKE TEMPS KIND OF DEFEATS THE CAUSE AND YES NITROUS WILL COOL IT BUT YOUR ALREADY MAXED OUT ON A STOCK MOTOR WITH 125K MILES DUDE YOUR CAR IS FAST PLEASE STOP THE BULL SHIT TALK
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2009, 10:53 pm

frank i got the yellow car ready to take ur money 50 to 150 $500 let me know
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 8:19 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

cheers
THATS FUNNY I WAS JUST ON THE KB WEBSITE AND THE SMALLEST PULLEY CAN BOOST 26LB MAXED OUT IF YOU HAVE A CUSTOM PULLEY YOU WILL OVER SPIN THE BLOWER RAISING THE AIR INTAKE TEMPS KIND OF DEFEATS THE CAUSE AND YES NITROUS WILL COOL IT BUT YOUR ALREADY MAXED OUT ON A STOCK MOTOR WITH 125K MILES DUDE YOUR CAR IS FAST PLEASE STOP THE BULL SHIT TALK

Joel, his cobra is parked.

the cobra went 11.3@129, and His Z06 went 11.2@131 in the middle of the summer!!! LOL.

GM > ford
Back to top Go down

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 10:37 am

Nory I went 11.2s on spray on the vette then 11.7s on motor then>>> 11.3 on the cobra on boost only,street tires and the cobra its a havier car.. they both were making similar power and ran similar times>> so whats your point Nory>?

But dont worry I am taking my motor apart to build it so I can add more boost and more spray. I'll be out on the cobra again with slicks and possibly a 4 speed tranny after new year.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 11:28 am

Hey Frank go turbo and don't look back, (just my 02 cents) you can make 700 on 93 pump and lots more on race fuel, do as you wish, i'm just trying to shed some light to help you make that cobra faster...
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 12:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nory I went 11.2s on spray on the vette then 11.7s on motor then>>> 11.3 on the cobra on boost only,street tires and the cobra its a havier car.. they both were making similar power and ran similar times>> so whats your point Nory>?

But dont worry I am taking my motor apart to build it so I can add more boost and more spray. I'll be out on the cobra again with slicks and possibly a 4 speed tranny after new year.
if i were you i would do a built SRA with suspension, built c4, and full k member, with the kenne bell your car will go 9s easy, shit my ported blower would have gone 9s. the formula is pretty simple, leave stock motor alone.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:25 pm

03terminator wrote:
Hey Frank go turbo and don't look back, (just my 02 cents) you can make 700 on 93 pump and lots more on race fuel, do as you wish, i'm just trying to shed some light to help you make that cobra faster...

And dont leave out the sound that turbo makes too!... lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:40 pm

03terminator wrote:

YES. Frank with the money between the motor going to blow, the supercharger kit and race gas and other stuff, you could have EASILY gotten a turbo kit and been much faster and safer on a stock motor. you could have gone single or twin turbo. make a 1000rwhp on race fuel stock bottom end. and it'd be safer then the 26psi 100shot setup your running. probably make a 1000with 25psi and no nitrous
thats 200whp over your current guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

de real frank.lol Empty
PostSubject: Re: de real frank.lol   de real frank.lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

de real frank.lol
Page 1 of 1