SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some REAL race videos

Go down 
+6
kiko1
HyundaiKing02
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
Nomad
V6Chris
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Some REAL race videos Empty
PostSubject: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 12:04 pm

This is just some shitty footage in the last 2 days of my shitty spots that Nomad talks so much shit about and others.
Dont mind the party bus last night at the spot or camera guys, money racing and all that. this is all REAL ricer shit vs you guys lovely roll racing.

RX7 w/sbc vs Camaro ZL1 ....Dig race, 1/4, $1000 pot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

01 Camaro bolt ons, heads, cam, nitrous camaro vs My GT, intake, x-pipe & nitrous......dig race, 1/4 $200 pot
this just had to be the time the trans blows

Cut the check Camaro Procharged(GA boys) vs 2012 ZL1 camaro (south FL!).....dig race 1/8 $10,000 pot
cut the check claims to miss a gear in their auto...

LT1 rx7 vs colorado truck
Sorry this shit is so wack vs you guys roll racing. Maybe one day yall can compete
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Nomad
Professional Street Racer
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 12:45 pm

When u pull ur pants up and dress the color of your skin maybe then ill decide to participate in another 1 of your carmeet spots. Until then keeping gambling your life on krome, its cool i see u got a little fan club of ppl that like to gamble their lives out their with u. I hope it dont happen but if someone wrecks or u guys get roped cant say I didnt tell u i told u so.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 1:09 pm

Nomad wrote:
When u pull ur pants up and dress the color of your skin maybe then ill decide to participate in another 1 of your carmeet spots. Until then keeping gambling your life on krome, its cool i see u got a little fan club of ppl that like to gamble their lives out their with u. I hope it dont happen but if someone wrecks or u guys get roped cant say I didnt tell u i told u so.

Nomad you talk a lotta shit for a fuckin punk ass coward

Sorry you cant drive your shit. Sorry you called me out and didnt have shit for me then backed out of your own callout like a sucker
I'd be mad just like you, especially if races could happen in between my shifts just like you

King of talkin shit about meets, sets his own and runs from a cop. lol you're awesome dumbass
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 1:29 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Sorry you cant drive your shit. Sorry you called me out and didnt have shit for me then backed out of your own callout like a sucker
I'd be mad just like you, especially if races could happen in between my shifts just like you

King of talkin shit about meets, sets his own and runs from a cop. lol you're awesome dumbass

Im sorry i cant tell if u come to the car meets to rap or race dressed like a wannabe Eminem. If you have such a problem with me talking shit u shoulda stepped to me at your last meet i attended and let our cars do the talking but ur just as coward, maybe the fact that u saw my shifting on point against the audi scared u off. Chris its ok to be a scared white boy underneath that ghetto black dress of a shirt u wear Frank aka CrusherCobra will hold your hand
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 1:41 pm

Nomad wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Nomad wrote:

Im sorry i cant tell if u come to the car meets to rap or race dressed like a wannabe Eminem. If you have such a problem with me talking shit u shoulda stepped to me at your last meet i attended and let our cars do the talking but ur just as coward, maybe the fact that u saw my shifting on point against the audi scared u off. Chris its ok to be a scared white boy underneath that ghetto black dress of a shirt u wear Frank aka CrusherCobra will hold your hand

lol wanna Dig for a come cash u get the hit? come on big guy? the trans can be fixed in a day
Idk where i got the image of a rap star now but i'll take it! cant wait til the SK meet. Dont forget you never said shit to me either pussy and you talked the shit.
We'll see how things get come tues
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 2:37 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Nomad wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
Nomad wrote:

lol wanna Dig for a come cash u get the hit? come on big guy? the trans can be fixed in a day
Idk where i got the image of a rap star now but i'll take it! cant wait til the SK meet. Dont forget you never said shit to me either pussy and you talked the shit.
We'll see how things get come tues

1. i dont race from a DIG this is a FAMOUSLY known FACT on jdmsouth and on here.
2. Why would I come up to you if your the 1 that has the problem with me?

This all started 1 day on JDMsouth when you invited me to 1 of your car meets, and I declined and said Bettys Burgers was better B/C of the rice and heat that was talked about in thread of your last car meet. So i said fuck it Chris come to bettys burgers it NEVER gets raided and u can race u just need a lookout man infront of the race for the HEAT.

After i wrote that i went to Bettys burgers, i came home that night to a SHIT STORM on the same thread with you talking shit about me b/c i didnt like your car meet and i put the reason of what everybody stated the previous meet B/C OF RICE AND HEAT.

So after that I let it go, i wrote on the thread im not here to argue or fight i withdraw from racing you b/c of all the drama u brought to my attention.

And since then you have been chasing through 2 forums mentioning my name and talking shit EXAMPLE post #1. So the only shit ive been talking since that 1 post of your car meet MONTHS ago, has been post #2 and down on this thread JUST to keep up with the level of fucking with that ur bringing on me.

So once again Ill say it here.

I AM NOT RACING YOU and I AM DONE WITH THE DRAMA SHIT TALKING[b]
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 2:39 pm

Good racing, you know what you fucked in the tranny?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 10:51 pm

Cody-The third gear syncro has been bad for about a year now, so im sure it finally went on that pass.

Nomad I dont like reading your post in general and thats the longest post ive seen you make. So all I really have to say is stick around next week I might be Lil Wayne or something
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 7:50 am

hey guys if your pussies are sore pm each other we dont want to hear this bullshit on the site you guys are too funny either race your cars or beat each others ass Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:20 am

always some drama on this website brah^^.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:54 am

Nomad cant handle my mustang from any race. if i pick the roll I'm down. has to be for some kinda cash tho... $50-100
can't keep whopping ass fot free

Last edited by V6Chris on July 30th 2012, 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:56 am

Joel theres a thread with way more shit talkin then this that's really pointless to make a statement likr that
Back to top Go down
kiko1
kiko1

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:17 am

there has to be flatspots on those front tires...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wheelsboutique.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 12:08 pm

kiko1 wrote:
there has to be flatspots on those front tires...

mine have them yeah. idk how but the front locked up the brakes
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:03 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Joel theres a thread with way more shit talkin then this that's really pointless to make a statement like that[/font]

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:03 am

V6Chris wrote:
Joel theres a thread with way more shit talkin then this that's really pointless to make a statement likr that
any thread you or frank are involved in has tons of shit talking more than anyone is every capable of you guys need to race and leave the junior high shit alone
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:17 am

BABY CRUSH wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
any thread you or frank are involved in has tons of shit talking more than anyone is every capable of you guys need to race and leave the junior high shit alone

ban the junior high students
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 10:52 am

Your vote is useless you drive a hyundai lol
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 11:35 am

handofdoom11 wrote:
this^^ lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 12:08 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol why are you even on this site? let alone show up to the meet?
lol hows it feel being the slowest car there....slower then the dailys people drive to the meet while their race car or project is being built...
Try Jdmsouth. they do some 180hp call outs sometimes, i know its a bit outta your league but you gotta start somewhere
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 12:56 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

lol hows it feel being the slowest car there....slower then the dailys people drive to the meet while their race car or project is being built...
Try Jdmsouth. they do some 180hp call outs sometimes, i know its a bit outta your league but you gotta start somewhere
lol!
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 3:08 pm

sorry slim shady and followers, always seems like your 4000 post are full of bullshit and trash talk, mostly come on here and view thread just supporting the admin in his opinion of you, seems like you can still run your mouth even when an admin tells you to Shut up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bambinov8
bambinov8

Number of posts : 890
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 3:59 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
sorry slim shady and followers, always seems like your 4000 post are full of bullshit and trash talk, mostly come on here and view thread just supporting the admin in his opinion of you, seems like you can still run your mouth even when an admin tells you to Shut up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WithStupid popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 4:18 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
so you drive a lambo scratch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 4:24 pm

V6Chris wrote:
HyundaiKing02 wrote:
BABY CRUSH wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

thats not cool chris your headed towards a ban. bull shit and senseless insults like this are not what sk is about get with it or get out Evil or Very Mad maybe you can join Franks new web site im sure it will be super exciting especialy with such a sword swallower name like Florida Racing lol! lol! lol! lol! lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some REAL race videos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next