SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some REAL race videos

Go down 
+6
kiko1
HyundaiKing02
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
Nomad
V6Chris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Some REAL race videos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:11 pm

Hydaui kid first of all dumbass im actually really good friends with Joel and come to him for a lot of life advice lol
Joel, you know I'm not at all in anyway insulting you nor would I.
lol as far as franks site. Im not even interested in seeing if that site even exsist lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:13 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
sorry slim shady and followers, always seems like your 4000 post are full of bullshit and trash talk, mostly come on here and view thread just supporting the admin in his opinion of you, seems like you can still run your mouth even when an admin tells you to Shut up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I could find myself in there?
How did I get this image all the sudden as a rapper? then eminem? Im honestly almost tempted to buying a shirt of his just to go out and wear it for the crowd.
maybe dy me hair blonde, well i cant, i already told Nomad next week id be lil wayne
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:14 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Hydaui kid first of all dumbass im actually really good friends with Joel and come to him for a lot of life advice lol
Joel, you know I'm not at all in anyway insulting you nor would I.
lol as far as franks site. Im not even interested in seeing if that site even exsist lol

I come on this website from time to time to view the races that go on. I've always been a fan of this website and its content, I don't post much because I know people like you will only talk shit to a fellow supporter. I just had to say something because i'm tired of hearing your rant and crusher cobras. It doesn't matter to me if Joel is your friend and if you ask him for life advice like he is your father or something. You talk like you run the show, please refrain from using your mouth I mean keyboard so that the other members like myself who view in on this forum can continue appreciating it.

PS Baby Crush-don't let this website fall to the pits because a handful of members continually disobey rules and are nuisances.
Back to top Go down
HyundaiKing02

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:17 pm

handofdoom11 wrote:
Your vote is useless you drive a hyundai lol

hey you know what unfortunately I can't afford anything more or I would probably be in a nice Vette or Supra right about now. But I guess driving a 1990 Talon a 22 year old car makes your vote more significant.
Back to top Go down
USMCWARVET
Professional Street Racer
USMCWARVET

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:56 pm

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:

hey you know what unfortunately I can't afford anything more or I would probably be in a nice Vette or Supra right about now. But I guess driving a 1990 Talon a 22 year old car makes your vote more significant.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 9:38 am

HyundaiKing02 wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:

Considering this is a racing website. It actually makes it exponentially more significant.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 8:16 pm

hyundaiking, I think you took what I said a little strong.
#1 you cannot come on here preaching about shit talking when your first few post you're already starting shit and talking trash about someone you've never stepped foot to or met. You can be just like everyone else that talks shit about me and hates me w/e, then see me at the meet cool with 90% of the people at the meet. I'm sure you're a normal cool person too or maybe not, idc personally. Dont talk about me like you know me though or even once said a word to me. til you've met me please dont talk about me and you'll receive that same respect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some REAL race videos   Some REAL race videos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some REAL race videos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2