SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the real MiaVetteLs3

Go down 
+7
MrEJay-1
JP GTR R35
2003styellowsrt
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
srt4
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

the real MiaVetteLs3 Empty
PostSubject: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
the only car you will ever have that had POWER! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 9:52 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:47 am

srt4 wrote:
the only car you will ever have that had POWER! lol!

lmao i remember those times fucker!!
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 1:58 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 2:17 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

brother i loved that srt Sad pronto voy pa tu categoria carlito 4cyl ahi si hay power!
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 2:20 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

brother i loved that srt Sad pronto voy pa tu categoria carlito 4cyl ahi si hay power!
my boy bought ur car web u got rid of it he fucked it up
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 2:26 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

i know he did and he couldnt drive worth of shit too..if i had that car now it would off been el terror de los srt's but after u get addicted to muscle americans u cant go back to the 4cyl category..
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 11:26 am

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

dale chamako ven pa ka lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 3:48 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

i know he did and he couldnt drive worth of shit too..if i had that car now it would off been el terror de los srt's but after u get addicted to muscle americans u cant go back to the 4cyl category..

4 Cylinders, 3 Diamonds, 2 Liters, 1 Turbo = Really fast Evos 4 cylinders turbo are the best thing ever created lol thats my opinion everyone is different !!!!
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 4:43 pm

i know i've posted this before but this seemed like the right place to do it!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 5:22 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

4 Cylinders, 3 Diamonds, 2 Liters, 1 Turbo = Really fast Evos 4 cylinders turbo are the best thing ever created lol thats my opinion everyone is different !!!!

it also = to squeesing the shit out of those 2 liters and when u squeese theres always a limit Wink thats why u go 8 cyl,big cam,big turbo = 1000whp+ at only 15-16 psi
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 5:40 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

it also = to squeesing the shit out of those 2 liters and when u squeese theres always a limit Wink thats why u go 8 cyl,big cam,big turbo = 1000whp+ at only 15-16 psi

I understand that but is impresive what 4 cylinders can do once they have. Built motor, they can take on any 1000whp muscle car is been proven not To mention what 6 inline do to muscle cars?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 6:22 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

I understand that but is impresive what 4 cylinders can do once they have. Built motor, they can take on any 1000whp muscle car is been proven not To mention what 6 inline do to muscle cars?

yeah 1000 whp muscle cars weighing a 1k pounds more.. put them both the same weigh and same hp and both hooking and see who wins.. who lasts longer and who has more room for power..i wonder why the top fuels in the nhra that do the 1000 foot at 3.5to4sec dont use4 cyl or 6 cyl instead of v8's?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 6:35 pm

this is why some 900/1000+ v8's loose to some 4 cyls depsite the weight..

cant hook u loose and thats what almost allways happens..my friend has a 2900 pound coupe with a terminator making 700+ rwhp and 820tq and has 28's hoosiers on the back and cant hook worth of shit..
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 8:28 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
lol! lol!

pft im considering a small Shocked block v8 swap
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 8:55 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

cant hook u loose and thats what almost allways happens..my friend has a 2900 pound coupe with a terminator making 700+ rwhp and 820tq and has 28's hoosiers on the back and cant hook worth of shit..

wether they weight less than v8's u have to give 4 cylinders credit because they are able hang out with v8's all day , v8 have twice the motor zize , they weight more because the motor is huge plus most v8 have more aerodynamics, not to mention v8 can make 1000whp + but that doesnt mean nothing like i said its law that a v8 makes more power than a 4 cylinder because it has 2. 4 cylinder motors inside i seen honda civic si non turbo with no nitrous beat v8 cobras non supercharged so whp is not everything, the fact that 4 cilynder have such little room for more power they can still beat any v8 viseversa too.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 9:15 pm

i dont give 4 bangers shit just cause its a 4banger

if the car is fast, the car is FAST.

Normally 4 banger CARS are much smaller in all aspects compared to V8 cars.

If you really want to bring out math etc, the more pressure you run, the more displacement you actually run.

IE your 2.0L with 25psi is no longer a 2.0L. its like a 10L engine.

and yes WHP is not everything, power to weight is.
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 11:01 pm

NorySS wrote:

If you really want to bring out math etc, the more pressure you run, the more displacement you actually run.

a 5.7L with 16 psi is no longer a v8 is a v25
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 12:04 am

NorySS wrote:

weight has alot to do with racing
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 10:13 am

sprayed magnum wrote:

weight has alot to do with racing

Weight does have alot to do with it, but torq and gearing also plays a major factor in racing as well!... I walked away from plenty of cars half my weight who was around my same hp #'s, so to me, the torq cancels out the weight out in a sense!.... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 10:18 am

very tru but wen u are on roll weight doesnt really matter due to the fact that u already moving but from a dead stop weight,torque and gear have alot to do with racing
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 9:30 pm

4 cylinders are the best. cheers
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 3:58 am

JP EVO IX wrote:
NorySS wrote:

a 5.7L with 16 psi is no longer a v8 is a v25

its not a X25, its still a V8. The displacement changes though, something like 13L or so.

But yeah, displacement, or CC or cubic inches is the amount of volume displaced during the pistons up and down movement.

Obviously engines are measured without air being rammed in to the cylinder. Thats why, when you boost a car, its effective displacement goes up.

But yeah, I like domestic vehicles, but a fast car is a fast car at the end of the day.

So it doesnt matter to me if its hashitashit or Uncle Sam.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 12:32 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

wether they weight less than v8's u have to give 4 cylinders credit because they are able hang out with v8's all day , v8 have twice the motor zize , they weight more because the motor is huge plus most v8 have more aerodynamics, not to mention v8 can make 1000whp + but that doesnt mean nothing like i said its law that a v8 makes more power than a 4 cylinder because it has 2. 4 cylinder motors inside i seen honda civic si non turbo with no nitrous beat v8 cobras non supercharged so whp is not everything, the fact that 4 cilynder have such little room for more power they can still beat any v8 viseversa too.

i do give them credit doesnt mean they are better than v8's the day they produce the same torque and easy power as a v8 ill say they are better and as far as non supercharged cobras getting whooped by a 1800 pound import with spray means shit to me cus a non supercarged cobra is 3700 pounds and comes to crank with 315 hp so to the wheels is 270/275whp which is nothing!! so ur comparing aples to oranges..like i said give me 2600 pound car and an option of having a f/b 4 cyl or inline 6 and a 32valve turbo v8 (terminator motor)and ill stay with the v8 all day and can guarantee u it'll run circles on them cars..
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 2:28 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:

i do give them credit doesnt mean they are better than v8's the day they produce the same torque and easy power as a v8 ill say they are better and as far as non supercharged cobras getting whooped by a 1800 pound import with spray means shit to me cus a non supercarged cobra is 3700 pounds and comes to crank with 315 hp so to the wheels is 270/275whp which is nothing!! so ur comparing aples to oranges..like i said give me 2600 pound car and an option of having a f/b 4 cyl or inline 6 and a 32valve turbo v8 (terminator motor)and ill stay with the v8 all day and can guarantee u it'll run circles on them cars..

if you say so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the real MiaVetteLs3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next