SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the real MiaVetteLs3

Go down 
+7
MrEJay-1
JP GTR R35
2003styellowsrt
CARLITOEVO
BlackMambaLS3
SILVERBEAST
srt4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

the real MiaVetteLs3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 10:34 am

JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:
MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
this is why some 900/1000+ v8's loose to some 4 cyls depsite the weight..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cant hook u loose and thats what almost allways happens..my friend has a 2900 pound coupe with a terminator making 700+ rwhp and 820tq and has 28's hoosiers on the back and cant hook worth of shit..

wether they weight less than v8's u have to give 4 cylinders credit because they are able hang out with v8's all day , v8 have twice the motor zize , they weight more because the motor is huge plus most v8 have more aerodynamics, not to mention v8 can make 1000whp + but that doesnt mean nothing like i said its law that a v8 makes more power than a 4 cylinder because it has 2. 4 cylinder motors inside i seen honda civic si non turbo with no nitrous beat v8 cobras non supercharged so whp is not everything, the fact that 4 cilynder have such little room for more power they can still beat any v8 viseversa too.

i do give them credit doesnt mean they are better than v8's the day they produce the same torque and easy power as a v8 ill say they are better and as far as non supercharged cobras getting whooped by a 1800 pound import with spray means shit to me cus a non supercarged cobra is 3700 pounds and comes to crank with 315 hp so to the wheels is 270/275whp which is nothing!! so ur comparing aples to oranges..like i said give me 2600 pound car and an option of having a f/b 4 cyl or inline 6 and a 32valve turbo v8 (terminator motor)and ill stay with the v8 all day and can guarantee u it'll run circles on them cars..

nah bro we all have different opinions u'll understand me though if u ever get turbo /blower v8 and spend the money u spent on the evo on the v8 .. Laughing

if you say so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:12 pm

the days you where parked Laughing
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:13 pm

srt4 wrote:
4 cylinders are the best. cheers
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 10:03 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
srt4 wrote:
4 cylinders are the best. cheers
Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
come get some. affraid
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 10:43 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:
NorySS wrote:
i dont give 4 bangers shit just cause its a 4banger

if the car is fast, the car is FAST.

Normally 4 banger CARS are much smaller in all aspects compared to V8 cars.

If you really want to bring out math etc, the more pressure you run, the more displacement you actually run.

IE your 2.0L with 25psi is no longer a 2.0L. its like a 10L engine.

and yes WHP is not everything, power to weight is.

weight has alot to do with racing

take richie's z... you all know it put down barely anything but due to weight, you see how it moves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the real MiaVetteLs3   the real MiaVetteLs3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the real MiaVetteLs3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2