SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!

Go down 
+31
Steedafied
obzidian
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
good & tight
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
03terminator
EVO BYD
osdper0911
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
Nos51
kleistang/ BANNED
R35 GTR
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
Vtom92
speedman8903
Eifelrennen
RAW
acrite99
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
m6ar2cel6otc
TDEVO
djdgk
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! Empty
PostSubject: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 8:24 pm

Bring All your junks Down To The Track And lets Try Them Out!!!

Who's Down>?

popcorn
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 8:40 pm

I'm sorry but I think you meant crushedcobra. Lmk when you wanna run for some money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 8:47 pm

ok lets run for $500 40 to 140... when and where>? popcorn

You can not call it crushedCobra till In-fact you crush It with your non-moving Poop...
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:04 pm

i was thinking of taking the evo......tomorow......Thast my junk Frank
Back to top Go down
m6ar2cel6otc

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:24 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

You can not call it crushedCobra till In-fact you crush It with your non-moving Poop...

Ooooooffffff popcorn on Hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 8:02 am

Tdevo Bring that rocket launcher to the track and lets see what It does!! Very Happy

Anyone else Coming down to Homestead speedway>? Joel I can race you down here if you like There is a long ass street that we can use For your advantage!!! I'll do digs too!!

Anyone?Anyone>? popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:09 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Tdevo Bring that rocket launcher to the track and lets see what It does!! Very Happy

Anyone else Coming down to Homestead speedway>? Joel I can race you down here if you like There is a long ass street that we can use For your advantage!!! I'll do digs too!!

Anyone?Anyone>? popcorn
LMAO MY ADVANTAGE. LAST I CHECKED YOUR CAR MADE 150++ MORE WHP THAN MINE SO STOP CRYING AND JUST ADMIT THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE. I KNEW I WOULD LOSE WITH THE SHELBY BUT I DIDNT TALK SHIT AND RAN HIM. WHEN I SAY THIS I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL SK WEBSITE MEMBERS. PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF YOUR DRAMA. WE ALL KNOW YOUR CAR IS FAST ITS JUST THAT MY CAR IS FASTER. TAKE THE RAPING AND DONT CRY RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:18 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Wanna run a civic? We is willing to do that roll. LMK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:39 am

Sean Bring down the civic today!!! I'll race that thing!!!

Joel> you know I will do your race regardless of all the shit we talk; But just so we can have some fairness In BTW Us!!! You Could do my race after we do yours if you beat me at your race..

Are we cool with that>?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:40 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

this guy has a $100,000 honda and he aint got a computer to post for himself ?
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:19 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

this guy has a $100,000 honda and he aint got a computer to post for himself ?

basically, they all through money in to have 1 fast car!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sean Bring down the civic today!!! I'll race that thing!!!

Joel> you know I will do your race regardless of all the shit we talk; But just so we can have some fairness In BTW Us!!! You Could do my race after we do yours if you beat me at your race..

Are we cool with that>?

On the track or on the street?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:36 am

Track or street its ok I Don't mind either-one >> but keep In mind that I am racing your Friends race track civic for fun Nothing esle!!!

No pinks all out No $10,000 Dollars In cash; Neither for a Napa Toolbox..

lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:41 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Track or street its ok I Don't mind either-one >> but keep In mind that I am racing your Friends race track civic for fun Nothing esle!!!

No pinks all out No $10,000 Dollars In cash neither for a Napa Toolbox..

lol!

Yes you'll be racing my friends street car for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:49 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Ok No prob.

Question So why Is BlackMambals3 Is saying that the civic has $100,000 In It...? scratch
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 10:58 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Ok No prob.

Question So why Is BlackMambals3 Is saying that the civic has $100,000 In It...? scratch

BlackMambals3 would have to answer that. It probably has a little over 10k lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:01 am

ok at What time are you guys coming down>? I have to go to Sunoco To get some 110-octane...

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on June 25th 2010, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:05 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
ok at time are you guys coming down>? I have to go to Sunoco To get some 110-octane...

PM sent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:14 am

Ok Sean I see you guys Saturday night then>> cuz Its a long way for me to get there tonight, I will
also be at the track today to do some runs!

Well Saturday night It Is... witch civic Is It>? The Brown gold looking color one Or The Redone?
Back to top Go down
acrite99
acrite99

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:19 am

The civic is mine. Sean setup the race for me. My car is a simple fwd street car no $100,000 race car blackmamba. I think u just have a crush on my civic cause u always hating. It's cool tho I'm use to being the underdog.
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:22 am

acrite99 wrote:
The civic is mine. Sean setup the race for me. My car is a simple fwd street car no $100,000 race car blackmamba. I think u just have a crush on my civic cause u always hating. It's cool tho I'm use to being the underdog.
wuuooo luis que le pasa al civic..... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:59 am

Sean I decided to Go To County Line Tonight Instead To race The 240JZ At The track... Can you guys make It tonight>?
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 12:13 pm

acrite99 wrote:

me hating or having a crush on a civic thats far beyond ur dreams i own a real car much less i have never been a ricer much less liked any honda "CIVIC" i dont even know who u are and never seen ur "CIVIC"didnt know u had an acount here and i think u might be refering to frank i have never comented anything or "hated" on a "CIVIC" so calm ur horses.Only one i negg in this site is the midgit.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 12:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Sean I decided to Go To County Line Tonight Instead To race The 240JZ At The track... Can you guys make It tonight>?

Pm me your number. Blackmamba its all good haters are confused admirers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:13 pm

Pm Sent... Sean

Luis Don't hate cuz you aint got nothing to race on!!! You being parked for the past two years and that Time Bomb your building of yours Never gets done!!! At Least my 700+RWHP Red Tank Can put up a show...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next