SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!

Go down 
+31
Steedafied
obzidian
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
good & tight
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
03terminator
EVO BYD
osdper0911
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
Nos51
kleistang/ BANNED
R35 GTR
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
Vtom92
speedman8903
Eifelrennen
RAW
acrite99
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
m6ar2cel6otc
TDEVO
djdgk
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:35 pm

I am just saying>> that 240 has more than 641 on spray; thats all.
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:30 am

Nice Alberth. No guinea pig here.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 12:40 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I am just saying>> that 240 has more than 641 on spray; thats all.
NO FRANK UR WRONG THA CAR MADE 641WHP ON NITROUS IT ONLY HAS A 50 SHOT NO LA YOU SAY YOU HAVE A 75 SHOT AND IS A 150
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 2:11 am

frank u got it my car makes 1000hp on boost and 1500hp on spray but never would you beat me in one of those nasty fords of yours if you dont trust my words pay the dyno and lets hit AWD thats where i tuned my car
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 11:25 am

obzidian wrote:

Are you serious?

I can understand the fascination with the 2JZ and with the success of the cars being built out of AD turbo but, the 2JZ is by no means the perfect platform. It has it's limitations just like anything else. For example, a 5.4L out of gt500 can turn out over 700rwhp easily without messing with nothing else besides the blower, fuel, cooling, and other misc. parts. However, the bottom end and drivetrain is practically bulletproof to a certain extent. If it wasn't for the weight of a GT500, that car would be a very hard car to beat on the street/track when setup right. Another example.... the LS-series engines. A simple setup such as a LQ9 with decent forged internals and a turbo will make more than enough power (let say a T6 BW S85.. :) ) to crank out a 150mph++ trap without having to rely on a powerglide and with the right tune, probably get close with pump gas.

The 2jz, again, is a well thoughtout powerplant but it's not as awesome as some folks make them out to be.

Obzidian for President!
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:39 am

That 240 is very fast!
149 mph traps is no joke.
It seems odd that one would go thru with a 2jz conversion, big fuel system, and AUTO on E-85 to just make 640 on Juice..
What is that like 580 rwh off the bottle?

Does not make sense, however the bottom line regardless if the numbers are bing down played or not is that the car runs hard!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:26 am

i dont think the numbers are being downplayed, nowdays people believe in #'s, you put the real numbers at the track not at the dyno.
once again my car made 580rwhp on bottle, race weight of 3800 pounds and ran 6.4s, the 240sx makes 60 more rwhp and weights about 2800 pounds i dont see the problem going low low 6s.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 10:15 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
i dont think the numbers are being downplayed, nowdays people believe in #'s, you put the real numbers at the track not at the dyno.
once again my car made 580rwhp on bottle, race weight of 3800 pounds and ran 6.4s, the 240sx makes 60 more rwhp and weights about 2800 pounds i dont see the problem going low low 6s.

OH SNAPP U HAVE ANOTHER EATON COBRA THAT WOULD RE RAPE FRANK WITH HIS INVINCIBLE KIT OR CRUSHED KIT FUCK HOWEVER U SPELL IT KIT! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:11 pm

Luis Take a poop man< I think you are constipated with the Shit load you have to say Every other day Bro!!! Jerkit

Luis Mr: Invinsible poop talker... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 5:23 am

I NEED MORE POWAAA!...... peak hp for the lose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 11:43 am

we Need more Fast Mustangs Around here!!! To many Imports around here lately!!!! Jerkit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 9:38 pm

lol frank there are like 5 5.0 turbo mustangs that i know run low, mid and high nines out of all of them only one hits 600hp, these are not gutted cars, instead they are full trim and look good as fuck. Sandors 641 just looks fine, that much power through a c4 should be just a littler over 700hp i dont see whats so unbelievable about his numbers.

and about the other 2 s2k sounds just about right also, its just a good setup all the nitrous is doing is getting them moving then the turbo is doing its job. really simple equation

your car could be just as fast if you do the rights mods and forget about the hp. shit your car is strip down and only 1 seat @ 700hp you should be moving. don't get rid of the car when its not the problem.

Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 2:27 pm

yep the problem is the owner not the car. and the hialeah mechanic
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 4:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the red s2k made 853 to the wheels no nitrous the yellow s2k made 710 with nitrous and the 240 made 641 with nitrous and for the rest do your homework.......

Doesn't the yellow S2k trap 135mph's? If so, please explain how the 240 with about 70rwhp LESS traps 149mph. That's over 10mph difference and no 60ft. and auto trans will make up that difference unless the yellow S2k isn't setup 100% for the strip or that 240's weight is A LOT less than the S2k.

Not hating really, just being curious.. It's just that 240 went 143-146mph with what, 524rwhp? Video on youtube clearly shows the numbers but now its at 641rwhp and 149mph?

Don't want to take away from the build but that just doesn't seem to make sense.
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 6:43 pm

obzidian wrote:
the red s2k made 853 to the wheels no nitrous the yellow s2k made 710 with nitrous and the 240 made 641 with nitrous and for the rest do your homework.......

Doesn't the yellow S2k trap 135mph's? If so, please explain how the 240 with about 70rwhp LESS traps 149mph. That's over 10mph difference and no 60ft. and auto trans will make up that difference unless the yellow S2k isn't setup 100% for the strip or that 240's weight is A LOT less than the S2k.

Not hating really, just being curious.. It's just that 240 went 143-146mph with what, 524rwhp? Video on youtube clearly shows the numbers but now its at 641rwhp and 149mph?

Don't want to take away from the build but that just doesn't seem to make sense.

Hooking ? gearing ? two different cars ?
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 8:16 pm

kleistang wrote:
obzidian wrote:

Hooking ? gearing ? two different cars ?

Still, 135mph vs 149mph with the former having MORE advertised power. The yellow car might weigh more but I just cannot seem to understand how a car with 2800 est. (my guess, not something I was told) raceweight is going to go 149mph with 524rwhp. (It shows a graph of 524rwhp on the video but it was posted to put down 641rwhp on here with a "50 shot") Another note is that from 524rwhp to 641rwhp is not a 50shot.

Hope to get some clarification though it's really not that important.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 11:18 am

well first u are looking at two different dyno days with different turbos and different transmissions.

yes there is some weight difference between the cars as posted previously

take in fact that the yellow car does have a way better 60' thatn the 240 and also is a 5spd.
another thing the gearing on the car was setup for the street when that run was made. car went trought the trap in 5th gear not very ideal for 1/4 run if u listen in the video u can notice what im talking about. but never the less the gearing in the car has been long gone after that. many people that has have ur same questions have also findout the hard way and is been only fumes if u know what i mean. by the way for all of u that still wonder wich one is faster yellow car still a bit faster than the 240. so do ur homework
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 2:14 pm

Hey Guys what do you think about this Color>?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OR This Color

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 7:47 pm

sooooo basically turn his new M3 into his old Supra...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 7:47 pm

Double posts FTL
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:12 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
sooooo basically turn his new M3 into his old Supra...

Hahaha. That thing was sad. Poor car.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 8:28 pm

well first u are looking at two different dyno days with different turbos and different transmissions.

yes there is some weight difference between the cars as posted previously

take in fact that the yellow car does have a way better 60' thatn the 240 and also is a 5spd.
another thing the gearing on the car was setup for the street when that run was made. car went trought the trap in 5th gear not very ideal for 1/4 run if u listen in the video u can notice what im talking about. but never the less the gearing in the car has been long gone after that. many people that has have ur same questions have also findout the hard way and is been only fumes if u know what i mean. by the way for all of u that still wonder wich one is faster yellow car still a bit faster than the 240. so do ur homework

Same dyno?

The point I'm making is that it seems(ed) peculiar that the yellow car, having more rwhp than the 240, which I'm assuming the weight isn't all that much different but something nonetheless, was faster than the 240. Not 3-4mph difference where one can deduce from gearing, trans. type, a loose converter, locking it before crossing the traps to increase your trap speed, overall diameter of the tires, psi, etc.

If we can agree that a better 60ft will potential result in a better et AND mph trap, than that really doesn't make sense if the yellow car is still slower with much, much more power.

On that, was the 240 @ 524rwhp when it went 140's initially or where it is now, 641rwhp?

i can understand that the car might fall on its face when hitting fifth if in fact fifth is too tall however the rwhp difference is enough to at least get them much close than a 10mph split.

BUT.... if you're now saying that the yellow car is faster and always was then that is enough for me. It's your build and I have no reason to nitpick. The rwhp indicates (similar weight) that the yellow car SHOULD be faster than the 240 if all is legit. Again, no reason to doubt you or the owner of the 240.

Frank: I wouldn't waste my time or money on shit body kits such as that one. Focus on balancing the car for performance not looks. It's an M3, its pimp already. Silver since you asked.

Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 9:40 pm

I've never seen the yellow s2k beat a 135+ trap car Suspect

Sandor should have just run 10s @ 135, apparently everyone would think thats all it has in it lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next