SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!

Go down 
+31
Steedafied
obzidian
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
good & tight
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
03terminator
EVO BYD
osdper0911
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
Nos51
kleistang/ BANNED
R35 GTR
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
Vtom92
speedman8903
Eifelrennen
RAW
acrite99
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
m6ar2cel6otc
TDEVO
djdgk
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
acrite99
acrite99

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-28

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 1:31 pm

I'm at the shop with albert and sandor now and were leaving later on to go to the track so ill see u later at countyline
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 3:26 pm

So is it Homestead or Countyline?
Back to top Go down
speedman8903
speedman8903

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 4:45 pm

countyline is the one off of okee right? i wanna see franks car run.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 4:52 pm

Frank $500 0-100 against my lightning or gt. But the gt isn't ready yet. I have the money in my pocket right now lmk.
Back to top Go down
speedman8903
speedman8903

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 5:00 pm

djdgk wrote:
Frank $500 0-100 against my lightning or gt. But the gt isn't ready yet. I have the money in my pocket right now lmk.

if it happens, when and where? i wanna see this.
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 7:29 pm

speedman8903 wrote:
djdgk wrote:

It will happen whenever frank mans up. And on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 7:48 pm

djdgk wrote:
speedman8903 wrote:
djdgk wrote:

It will happen whenever frank mans up. And on the streets.

ooo shiit cheers lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:21 pm

It's unbelievable how stupid some people on this site are.
Back to top Go down
bigmike
bigmike

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 9:47 pm

dam frank just got pulled his life by sandor lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 12:19 am

frank i give u props for making it out there running me and not making an excuse... good run
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 3:55 am

what did it run in the eighth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 4:39 am

Trust me zack you dont want to run sandor's car!!! jajajaja that thing can be really fast In a split second lol... Great set up on that 240-By ADTurbo>>> I am looking forward In building a 2005 M3 by ADTurbo really soon....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 4:53 am

Good Runs Sandor see you soon when I get to hook... LOL

I.R.S - R.I.P Sad
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 8:10 am

nice vids. did youg guys record the Porsche against the mustang?

Frank seriously, i saw you car, if you are making that much power alll you need to do is to relax a little, the track is different than the street, all that reving heats up your really quick and trying to leave that hard out the hole doesnt help you either unless you are running on slicks or a good drag radial. you should be able to pull better times if you take it easy.

Back to top Go down
Nos51
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:02 am

so the crusher cobra cant make it out tonight or what?
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 12:52 pm

kleistang wrote:

Frank seriously, i saw you car, if you are making that much power alll you need to do is to relax a little, the track is different than the street, all that reving heats up your really quick and trying to leave that hard out the hole doesnt help you either unless you are running on slicks or a good drag radial. you should be able to pull better times if you take it easy.

coughautomaticcough
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 1:16 pm

Nos51 wrote:
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 1:39 pm

Good runs Sandor and Frank, good luck getting everything fixed and running harder Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 2:30 pm

kleistang wrote:

Your right Bro!!! LOL

The thing Is that I still have to take the car Inn for final tuning due to an Issue I had with the throttle body, So what I am saying Is; that the Idle Its some how off and It needs to be corrected!!! lol Its not that I wanted to be revving the car often at the track!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 2:36 pm

Nos51 wrote:

Rear-end blew up>> there is only one thing that brakes a rear-end >> and that Is (POWER)

I am getting a solid Rear-end Monday>> So I'll be out next week again for revenge!!!

So NELSON CHANCLETA>>>Bring That little Porsche of yours out againg Next Friday Cuz I'll be out For A Settlement; Win Or lose....

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on June 26th 2010, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 2:36 pm

i told why u werent hooking you were taking the water with u to the line ,when i out u in the right spot the car hooker just that the rear end didnt hold hope u fix it fast god runs for both of you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 2:40 pm

god Damn I was alover the track all three gears!!!! jajajajajaja once I got It to hook It destroyed the diff!!!!

affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Nos51
Nos51

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 4:00 pm

ah ok we are bringing some tuna cans out tonight you know those worthless civics was just wondering.good luck on your repairs
Back to top Go down
acrite99
acrite99

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 5:43 pm

I DONT RACE CIVICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 5:56 pm

Hey Guys I saw many people at the track yesterday Interested In my car!!!! pls guys take It easy; you wont be able to get This One>> atleast Not From Me Or From where I live!!!!!

I Will never sleep on It again And + there Is A Little surprise for whoever that decides that they got the balls to try to Steal It... there Is minimum of 5 years of prison Time If you get cought and got priors convictions In car theft cases; So you better watch out guys, cuz there will be no making a deal This time arround when you get caught with a vehicle that you know you aint supposed to have In your possession

You Also better Start to watch Bait Car every Tuesday at 9:00pm on channel 33 TrueTv so you can see how this business works and you can also see the gifts you'll get for doing It... jajajajaja.Cool

Very Happy Good luck and make sure you dont get caught to everyone out there doing this Stupid shit of stealing cars...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next