SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!

Go down 
+31
Steedafied
obzidian
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
good & tight
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
03terminator
EVO BYD
osdper0911
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
Nos51
kleistang/ BANNED
R35 GTR
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
Vtom92
speedman8903
Eifelrennen
RAW
acrite99
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
m6ar2cel6otc
TDEVO
djdgk
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 6:03 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Guys I saw many people at the track yesterday Interested In my car!!!! pls guys take It easy; you wont be able to get This One>> atleast Not From Me Or From where I live!!!!!

I Will never sleep on It again And + there Is A Little surprise for whoever that decides that they got the balls to try to Steal It... there Is minimum of 5 years of prison Time If you get cought and got priors convictions In car theft cases; So you better watch out guys, cuz there will be no making a deal This time arround when you get caught with a vehicle that you know you aint supposed to have In your possession

You Also better Start to watch Bait Car every Tuesday at 9:00pm on channel 33 TrueTv so you can see how this business works and you can also see the gifts you'll get for doing It... jajajajaja.Cool

Very Happy Good luck and make sure you dont get caught to everyone out there doing this Stupid shit of stealing cars...

lol, you should be a spokesperson
Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 6:26 pm

LOL phantom>> I think I'm already I'am... jajajaja

If I wanted to get these Guys stealing Cobras out there I would've done It long time ago>> But some stupid people 2-3 years back decided to steal a cobra From a Cop and they got fucked hard for that cops cobra and bunch other cobras that they stole, so I didn't have to get involve with them getting caught; thats why they didn't fuck with my old 03 cobra and this 04cobra so far>> but its starting to look to me like they think I forgot about them or something>> I am always up In my business and thats all I got to say to this people>>> Be careful with an 04 Burgundy Whipple Cobra with CCWs on It.

Cool
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 7:17 pm

Frank I'm pretty sure you steal cobras and chop them up at your shop. Bcs this whole speach yu just gave was pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 7:38 pm

What a shit talker you're, you cant deny your Luis Brother!!! I know the head guy In the auto Theft Dpt.. Come to my shop anytime you want!!! you will never see me selling a cobra engine or tranny; when my shit blows up I buy everything new!!! I dont use any second hand shit from anyone...

I Make More than Enough money doing my own business for me to be watching and praying on someones else's shit...Jerkit Everyone that knows me real well in here knows that I paid cash for everything I own>> as for you, you are a mamas daddy's boy>> you have to be sucking balls and pussy all year long to get your school every day lunch money given to you punk.. Jerkit

I make my own cash punky...

You are a Fail My Friend... Jerkit
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 6:46 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
LOL phantom>> I think I'm already I'am... jajajaja

If I wanted to get these Guys stealing Cobras out there I would've done It long time ago>> But some stupid people 2-3 years back decided to steal a cobra From a Cop and they got fucked hard for that cops cobra and bunch other cobras that they stole, so I didn't have to get involve with them getting caught; thats why they didn't fuck with my old 03 cobra and this 04cobra so far>> but its starting to look to me like they think I forgot about them or something>> I am always up In my business and thats all I got to say to this people>>> Be careful with an 04 Burgundy Whipple Cobra with CCWs on It.

Cool

Frank, you should buy Carlos' Red Evo so that when they come over to steal the Cobra you can hop in the Evo and catch them with no problem.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 6:52 pm

Pffft he could catch them in a Stock sn95 GT... lol jk
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 6:54 pm

Frank I work for my money buddy. My dad occasionally chips in. But I WORK for my money.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 6:56 pm

Dont lie nig, I've seen u on at multiple corners on 8th street. lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 7:52 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
damn that's out of bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:45 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

lmfaooo
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:09 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
What a shit talker you're, you cant deny your Luis Brother!!! I know the head guy In the auto Theft Dpt.. Come to my shop anytime you want!!! you will never see me selling a cobra engine or tranny; when my shit blows up I buy everything new!!! I dont use any second hand shit from anyone...

I Make More than Enough money doing my own business for me to be watching and praying on someones else's shit...Jerkit Everyone that knows me real well in here knows that I paid cash for everything I own>> as for you, you are a mamas daddy's boy>> you have to be sucking balls and pussy all year long to get your school every day lunch money given to you punk.. Jerkit

I make my own cash punky...

You are a Fail My Friend... Jerkit

and the reason someone would actually steal a 90 mph 1/8 th mile BUILT WIPPLE crushed cobra would be scratch get over it no1 will steal any of ur junks midgit no car touched by u should even be on the street they are all danger to society!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:33 am

Luis you meant 97MPH spinning all 1st,2nd and 3rd gear in and out the gas allover the track!!!

#1 I didn't know spinning makes your car go faster, even thought I was running on 315 Drag Radials MT's Tires And #2 I didn't know fully built gives more power!!! 716RWHP 704Torq Its all Its got Luis. 17psi 17 Timing. Wink

Luis get your facts straight brother your starting look like a big Ignorant Idiotic Retard every time you post something every now and then!!!>>like you saying the other day, that gears gives you more HP and Torq!!!jajajjaa

And yes Luis you know they Infact want my car and always wanted my car and always will want my car; even If It ran 90mph and not 97MPH on the 1/8th mile>> It still way faster than your lightweight baby stroller.. Jerkit

So luis with all of this being said: You should Stop hating on peoples shit and get your slow ass parked ass vette Out of whoever shop Its In, and come show me that your baby stroller can beat my car 40 to 140 or run faster than my car On the 1/8th of mile!! Rolling Eyes

Dont worry I'll wait another year or two and hopefully your shit comes out just to blow up In the first pass... Luis Luis Luis>> what a waste of Time you are>> Dont be jealous of me Bro I'll let you be ME one of these days Luis>!! Pls Dont worry anymore..

lol!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:55 am

Wheel hop breaks cobra rear ends not Horse power, when you fix it LMK wanna line it up with a bonestock long block/Tranny automatic dsm from a dig?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 10:58 am

It didn't wheel hop<<> It just snapped right of the back when I tried to launch It hard...

Be ready for this coming Friday>> I'll have It ready this week!!! Its an 8.8 Solid RearEnd.
No more 2,000 rpms launches anymore>> more likely 6-7k... jajajja My old cobra used to run 7.1 at 104Mph with 700RWHP with nittos 555rs and 2k launches Lets see how I do now after the new solid end Its Installed.

And chancleticas>> bring the Porsche out Lets run a real race this time!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:04 am

oye frank tu no aprendes buddy its almost gonna be a yr sence we talked at the track that u still have the z06 and u where gonna buy the cobra and do all of this things to it and it was gonna fly. remember we saw the 240 runing 10s for the very first time at the track. and now almost a yr after the 240 runs low 9s with the same setup and u get parked by who know how many cars he pulled on u y tu todabia siges con ese carro. u would of have a 2jz car by now instead of everyone here cogiendote para punto. learn my friend learn
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:18 am

jajajaj your right Albert!!! Its just that I love V8s Bro>> I know Its not gonna beat any of your cars but It will still give you a hell of a fight when I get It to hook>> I am going to auto It and lets see how It does>> And If numbers dont change dramatically I'll sell It and buy your yellow car!!!
Wink >>>20k for the yellow car with everything It has now $$$$$$$$$$$$ affraid Or 15k and a 2005 Srt-4 fully built>? Let me know..

I am getting a 2005 BMW m3 pajoder with It>> can you 2j that>? or do you think It would be better If I ship It to Horsepowerfreaks to build It>>? Wink
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:28 am

frank the yellow car is not for sale anymore. yeah ur car is gonna run 6.7 to 6.9 104 to 107 on the 1/8 trust me i have been there and done that. yeah i can 2jz ur r1 if u have the right amount afro
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
frank the yellow car is not for sale anymore. yeah ur car is gonna run 6.7 to 6.9 104 to 107 on the 1/8 trust me I have been there and done that. yeah i can 2jz ur r1 if u have the right amount afro

lol! hilarious like usual... lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:34 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Luis you meant 97MPH spinning all 1st,2nd and 3rd gear in and out the gas allover the track!!!

#1 I didn't know spinning makes your car go faster, even thought I was running on 315 Drag Radials MT's Tires And #2 I didn't know fully built gives more power!!! 716RWHP 704Torq Its all Its got Luis. 17psi 17 Timing. Wink

Luis get your facts straight brother your starting look like a big Ignorant Idiotic Retard every time you post something every now and then!!!>>like you saying the other day, that gears gives you more HP and Torq!!!jajajjaa

And yes Luis you know they Infact want my car and always wanted my car and always will want my car; even If It ran 90mph and not 97MPH on the 1/8th mile>> It still way faster than your lightweight baby stroller.. Jerkit

So luis with all of this being said: You should Stop hating on peoples shit and get your slow ass parked ass vette Out of whoever shop Its In, and come show me that your baby stroller can beat my car 40 to 140 or run faster than my car On the 1/8th of mile!! Rolling Eyes

Dont worry I'll wait another year or two and hopefully your shit comes out just to blow up In the first pass... Luis Luis Luis>> what a waste of Time you are>> Dont be jealous of me Bro I'll let you be ME one of these days Luis>!! Pls Dont worry anymore..

lol!

OK 80 DEGRESS OIL i will tell u again my car is not in my to do now but tell u what with a broken wastegate which u'll hear it and not tuned ill run ur pos tonite 80-180 i dont have my 315's on yet so im on stock tires and about the gears they do multiply torque u ignorant fuck..LMK I WILL RACE U TONITE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:38 am

Look at whats coming >>>Yea baby!!! Laughing slow but Luxurious a girls attention caller!!!jajajaja

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:44 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

OK 80 DEGRESS OIL i will tell u again my car is not in my to do now but tell u what with a broken wastegate which u'll hear it and not tuned ill run ur pos tonite 80-180 i dont have my 315's on yet so im on stock tires and about the gears they do multiply torque u ignorant fuck..LMK I WILL RACE U TONITE

Luis Stop being a dick Bro!! you know my car broke down Friday night and as right now I am working on it to get It fixed>>> So no tonights race gonna happen>> and no 80 to 180 either>>jajajaja>> wanna do 80 to 180 vs my bike>?

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:48 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Luis Stop being a dick Bro!! you know my car broke down Friday night and as right now I am working on it to get It fixed>>> So no tonights race gonna happen>> and no 80 to 180 either>>jajajaja>> wanna do 80 to 180 vs my bike>?

lol!

im not being dick im willing to let u mopp me!!trust me if one car is not ready is mines ask joel ..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 11:49 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Look at whats coming >>>Yea baby!!! Laughing slow but Luxurious a girls attention caller!!!jajajaja

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u'll be stupid if u 2j that car thats all im saying ..btw love the old style m
Back to top Go down
speedman8903
speedman8903

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:04 pm

you will the biggest idiot if you 2j that, send it to horsepowerfreaks and dont mess up the car after they give it back to you.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:21 pm

I would leave it stock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next