SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!

Go down 
+31
Steedafied
obzidian
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
good & tight
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
03terminator
EVO BYD
osdper0911
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
Nos51
kleistang/ BANNED
R35 GTR
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
Vtom92
speedman8903
Eifelrennen
RAW
acrite99
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
m6ar2cel6otc
TDEVO
djdgk
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:57 pm

even though I see through the money point of view Chris is talking about and yes for the money to going fast ratio its the cheapest and most reliable route, an 03/04 Cobra with a 2jz in it is a slap in the face to anyone who appreciates the SVT Cobra, the fact that Frank went out and bought an 03/04 Cobra is because of the rarity, to know that you don't own a replica or a clone, that you own what Ford code named the "terminator", and not a GT with a Cobra motor or a V6 with a Cobra motor and all the body parts, if I were going to do the 2J in a mustang it would not be in a 03/04 cobra but any other mustang would work....thats just me though

and as far as the M3, I wish you best of luck but thats going to be alot of money your going to spend and I hope when all is said and done you make sure that only horsepowerfreak touches that car and not a mechanic from hialeah in his backyard
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 8:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Chris I understand where you coming From, I know that Albert can put a 2j Into any car and make It fast at this point of his game>> good for him >> but In my case I dont want to have any more headaches with turbos and valve seats anymore>> when you start to have Issues with these things then you'll know what I am talking about!!!

Nothing personal Chris but when you get your car finished, lets run a 40 to 140 and lets see where you sit!!!

I am getting the M3 next and I am sending It to HorsepowerFreaks For a stage3 build>>1000HP+++

good luck with your build Chris!!! Cool

Thank you Frank I appreciate that, good luck with your build as well.
We can do a 40 to 140 when the car is done no problem bro.
The car is being setup for dig, roll w/e hopefully. just dialing it in and time. I cut corners and tried new things for 4-5years with My V6's. After listening to Alberth and actually listening to his advice and looking into it, it was a deal maker. Plus after gettin in the yellow s2k or Sandors 240, it'll have you set in stone on 2j.
but I feel ya and see your point, you wana finish it and admire what you created etc..
Hope the new parts work out bro Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 8:55 pm

this was with the stock tranny and 500 hp
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:19 pm

It would seem if you actually went down in rwhp, you might be able to plant the power down better and put down a faster time/mph. RWHP isn't everything.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 9:41 pm

oh theres an idea Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 9:43 am

Seems like everyone is jumping on the 2JZ bandwagon...Just saying...

Keep your 03 motor don't be like the rest lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:22 am

M/T>Nitto 555r
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:27 am

yeah frank stay parked dont be like the rest of the 2jz owners that are actually goin fast
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 11:47 am

2JZ bandwagoners gone wild! The 2JZ isn't the only motor in the world capable of making sick power from factory. Get off that cloud 2JZ-ers.

Frank, you're gonna need to swap in some Moser 31 spline axles in that thing, if not, they're gonna snap like twigs off a 6k launch with the power you're making, especially if you hook.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 12:07 pm

Steedafied wrote:
2JZ bandwagoners gone wild! The 2JZ isn't the only motor in the world capable of making sick power from factory. Get off that cloud 2JZ-ers.

Frank, you're gonna need to swap in some Moser 31 spline axles in that thing, if not, they're gonna snap like twigs off a 6k launch with the power you're making, especially if you hook.

yea but a 2jz would park any american or exotic car...yea is true there other cars that make sick power but a 2jz is like a civic when it comes to making it really fast..(not calling a 2jz cheap like a civic) im just saying that to build a m3 is way more money just because is a bmw..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 12:39 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank, a lot of money could have been saved going 2j. trust me, I calculated everyway around it. to get in that range, theres really no, safer, more reliable, cost efficient option then this.
you get a STUPID FAST car, sure at once yes everything looks like a lot of money, but you'll end up spending it.
honestly even with a built 302/stroker 302 short block, you could not built that with less money then it would cost with a stock 2j

honestly, selling the motor and s/c you have now would probably pay for the 2j swap and tranny possibly...
actually to get the car just to keep up with Sandor I bet you'll be spending the cost of throwing a 2jz in it.
and then eventually when you do beat sandor...what...you've beat a car that doesnt make even 700whp, its a bone stock motor...what he has to throw $1-2k in it to beat you back?

its like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Chris do not be BLIND now..you know more than us that an 03/04 cobra will make power easier than a 2j,it will make twice the tq ,weights less than a 2j and will make 2 to 300 hp and tq more with a stock bottom end than the 2j..and telling frank to put a 2j on a 04 cobra is pure disrespect to any car entthusiast..if what u are trying to say is that u could make a car fast with less money by putting a $1600 dollar 2jz compared to a $5500 32 valve terminator ur right and i believe anybody would agree..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 12:51 pm

kachup wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

yea but a 2jz would park any american or exotic car...yea is true there other cars that make sick power but a 2jz is like a civic when it comes to making it really fast..(not calling a 2jz cheap like a civic) im just saying that to build a m3 is way more money just because is a bmw..

bro how old are u?
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 1:06 pm

kachup wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Are you serious?

I can understand the fascination with the 2JZ and with the success of the cars being built out of AD turbo but, the 2JZ is by no means the perfect platform. It has it's limitations just like anything else. For example, a 5.4L out of gt500 can turn out over 700rwhp easily without messing with nothing else besides the blower, fuel, cooling, and other misc. parts. However, the bottom end and drivetrain is practically bulletproof to a certain extent. If it wasn't for the weight of a GT500, that car would be a very hard car to beat on the street/track when setup right. Another example.... the LS-series engines. A simple setup such as a LQ9 with decent forged internals and a turbo will make more than enough power (let say a T6 BW S85.. :) ) to crank out a 150mph++ trap without having to rely on a powerglide and with the right tune, probably get close with pump gas.

The 2jz, again, is a well thoughtout powerplant but it's not as awesome as some folks make them out to be.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 1:26 pm

obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Are you serious?

I can understand the fascination with the 2JZ and with the success of the cars being built out of AD turbo but, the 2JZ is by no means the perfect platform. It has it's limitations just like anything else. For example, a 5.4L out of gt500 can turn out over 700rwhp easily without messing with nothing else besides the blower, fuel, cooling, and other misc. parts. However, the bottom end and drivetrain is practically bulletproof to a certain extent. If it wasn't for the weight of a GT500, that car would be a very hard car to beat on the street/track when setup right. Another example.... the LS-series engines. A simple setup such as a LQ9 with decent forged internals and a turbo will make more than enough power (let say a T6 BW S85.. :) ) to crank out a 150mph++ trap without having to rely on a powerglide and with the right tune, probably get close with pump gas.

The 2jz, again, is a well thoughtout powerplant but it's not as awesome as some folks make them out to be.

Very well said obzidian.Ppl missunderstand everything.. they watch a video on you tube about dyno queens supra and they think they rule just any car on the streets and thats not the case .. the reason adturbo 2jz powered hondas and nissan are running the way they are is far from performance they do not make crazy power i know sandor hes a close friend and his car its not making the power that franks cobra is and yet is running low 9's the key is putting power to the ground while having a low weighted car and alberth knows the right combos to make the cars hook..so thats why i think comparing a terminator to a 2jz is comparing aples to oranges i think the terminator is just a better built all around race engine..
Back to top Go down
djdgk
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 1:42 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
kachup wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

bro how old are u?

well that was irrelevant lmao
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 3:45 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Are you serious?

Very well said obzidian.Ppl missunderstand everything.. they watch a video on you tube about dyno queens supra and they think they rule just any car on the streets and thats not the case .. the reason adturbo 2jz powered hondas and nissan are running the way they are is far from performance they do not make crazy power i know sandor hes a close friend and his car its not making the power that franks cobra is and yet is running low 9's the key is putting power to the ground while having a low weighted car and alberth knows the right combos to make the cars hook..so thats why i think comparing a terminator to a 2jz is comparing aples to oranges i think the terminator is just a better built all around race engine..

Are you saying that the red s2k is NOT making over 700rwhp? Even off the bottle, the car is putting down at least that much through an auto and whatever rear they got in that car?
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 4:34 pm

obzidian wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Are you serious?

Are you saying that the red s2k is NOT making over 700rwhp? Even off the bottle, the car is putting down at least that much through an auto and whatever rear they got in that car?
thta car made 710whp on bottle on a 5 speed tranny
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 5:24 pm

obzidian wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Are you serious?

im talking about sandors 240 i dont know about the red one obzidian do you know a gutted s2k and 240 could weight around 2600 pounds?i dont think other than having the right susp/tire combo boost by gear ect..u dont need 800rwhp to hit low 9's..
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:00 pm

the red s2k made 853 to the wheels no nitrous the yellow s2k made 710 with nitrous and the 240 made 641 with nitrous and for the rest do your homework.......
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 6:38 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
osdper0911 wrote:
thta car made 710whp on bottle on a 5 speed tranny

and I'm Jesus Christ resurrected from the grave
im talking about the yellow car
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 7:19 pm

wow guys u are all defenely on a different page no wonder my logo says OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. i will put down the specs of every car by detail i have nothing to hide.

red car = 3.0 aluminum rod je pistons l19 head studs ferrera valve train stock size untouched head crower 272 cams stock intake manifold stock throttle. gts 76 turbo precision 4 " intercooler 46psi tuned by crispeed 853hp. c4 ford 3spd (NOT POWERGLIDE) transmission 8.8 ford rear 28 spline independent just like what frank broke but 28 slpine. 28x10.5x15 tires. best time ever 1.28 60' ????????? ??????? ???????? 8.69@162mph 3000 pound with me inside and full tank of gas (e85)

yellow car = 3.0 100% stock jdm motor stock flywheel act extreme single disc clutch 5 spd r154 transmission infinity q45 rearend driveshaft shop 1000hp axles. 275 50 15 m/t radial. twin intank walbros 1000cc injector 710hp with nitrous (no boost by gear home depot boost controller )aem ems
3" intercooler 3090 pounds with me in it best 60' 13?? best 1/4 ?????

240 sx =3.0 100% stock jdm motor c4 ford 3spd transmission q45 rear end and axles 275/60/15 aeromotive fuel pump 1200cc injectors (e85)641 hp home depot boost controller best 1/4 9.32 @ 148mph 3-19 pounds
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 8:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
wow guys u are all defenely on a different page no wonder my logo says OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE. i will put down the specs of every car by detail i have nothing to hide.

red car = 3.0 aluminum rod je pistons l19 head studs ferrera valve train stock size untouched head crower 272 cams stock intake manifold stock throttle. gts 76 turbo precision 4 " intercooler 46psi tuned by crispeed 853hp. c4 ford 3spd (NOT POWERGLIDE) transmission 8.8 ford rear 28 spline independent just like what frank broke but 28 slpine. 28x10.5x15 tires. best time ever 1.28 60' ????????? ??????? ???????? 8.69@162mph 3000 pound with me inside and full tank of gas (e85)

yellow car = 3.0 100% stock jdm motor stock flywheel act extreme single disc clutch 5 spd r154 transmission infinity q45 rearend driveshaft shop 1000hp axles. 275 50 15 m/t radial. twin intank walbros 1000cc injector 710hp with nitrous (no boost by gear home depot boost controller )aem ems
3" intercooler 3090 pounds with me in it best 60' 13?? best 1/4 ?????

240 sx =3.0 100% stock jdm motor c4 ford 3spd transmission q45 rear end and axles 275/60/15 aeromotive fuel pump 1200cc injectors (e85)641 hp home depot boost controller best 1/4 9.32 @ 148mph 3-19 pounds
esto si me gusta aki no hay miedo jajaja lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 9:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the red s2k made 853 to the wheels no nitrous the yellow s2k made 710 with nitrous and the 240 made 641 with nitrous Jerkit and for the rest do your homework.......

BS

Sandor when you say 641hp with nitrous Its most likely to be 841hp with nitrous and 641hp on boost In the real world of Horse power where you live In...

wtf Do you think WithStupid

there Is no 641hp vehicle In the world that weights 2,800+LBS that can run low 9.3s at 148MPH In the 1/4 Jerkit2

jajaja..

Show me a video of the dyno run of your car>> I'll be able to tell when Its being sprayed It and I want to see the dyno Chart on the video too If you have It... confused
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2010, 10:33 pm

So what if he sprayed! Its his setup afro

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next