SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm Empty
PostSubject: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 5:59 pm

Any Fast cars high 6s and low 7s cars Meet me there affraid

Back to top Go down
26brx8
Professional Street Racer
26brx8

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2010-08-13

CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 8:05 pm

how fast is yours?? in the 1/8??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 11:37 pm

my car ran like shit today at that 1/8th of mile,, it does not hook for shit on that track>> It ran a 7.8 at 109MPH and I didnt even get to juice It or use the all boost tune... then It ran 7.89 at 80MPH in second gear hooking a little bit better after I took out 8-DGRS Of timing spark out the tune, and 3rd gear didnt even go in.. it was all BS for me tonight.. I dont think am coming back to the Homestead speed way Track, till they start to use that sticky liquid for the pavement for the cars to be able to hook.

that fucking track sucks, they dont use that sticky shit on the pavement + I broke my supercharger Belt Doing a burn Out... It couldnt get any worse than that for me today... I used To run alot faster with my old cobra at 104MHP It ran 7.09 at the 1/8th with nittos 555Rs making 656RWHP..

nothing the less. there was Some fast GTRS running 7.2s at 100MPH nice shit, But In the back Of my head I was thinking, fuck that shit cuz there its no fun If I am not shifting the fuck out my car and doing a nice Burn Out.. lol! The GTR owners Sat In there cars And Just drove Like they were Driving a Mercedes Benz CLS500, push down the gas and they were gone... I'll stick To my 6speed anyways, its more fun.. lol!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2010, 11:56 pm

sad to hear you couldnt make a decent pass. ima give you some tips:

1- drop weight of the front of the car (k member kit, and battery relocation)
2- get rid of that wack IRS, go solid axle with GT brakes and 15" wheel (28x10.5 et drag)
3- learn how to launch the car
4- dont touch the tune

hope this helps, you should be well into the 6s with the power youre making.
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:08 am

yes ... that track sucks...... my GTR did not hook 1 & 2 and I did run a crappy 7.0 @ 105mph....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:09 am

Thanks 03eaton cobra For the tips>>> I'll try some of them next time around... lol

The track sucked big time too>> that was the main reason why I couldn't run a better time...
two weeks from now I am going to PBIR and try my best of lucks there.. Fuck Homestead speed way.. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:12 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Thanks 03eaton cobra For the tips>>> I'll try some of them next time around... lol

The track sucked big time too>> that was the main reason why I couldn't run a better time...
two weeks from now I am going to PBIR and try my best of lucks there.. Fuck Homestead speed way.. Jerkit
what are you aiming for???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:18 am

10.3s maybe high high 9s>> I got the power for It, but I am not as good driving my own car; that sucks even more.. lol! but we'll see 800RWHP 800+TORQ should do the job... Suspect lol
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:25 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
10.3s maybe high high 9s>> I got the power for It, but I am not as good driving my own car; that sucks even more.. lol! but we'll see 800RWHP 800+TORQ should do the job... Suspect lol

I went 10.3 with only 570whp.....if you are making 800whp 800ft-lbs you should by running low 9's
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:36 am

26brx8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I went 10.3 with only 570whp.....if you are making 800whp 800ft-lbs you should by running low 9's

didnt think i would see u in this forum godzilla, still have the car? I seen that you were selling youre BOV'S on NAGTROC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:40 am

my car makes 716RWHP and 704 Torq with 17psi and 17 timing; it does not hook very well as right now from a dig at the track... I am going to buy some bigger tires and add more boost; I am expecting another 100WHP and 100Torq more, out of 21-22psi hopefully, I got a 50shot of nitrous too for cooling, but I really dont want to be spraying my car a big shot and fuck up a piston ring or something, you get me>?, so I am going to add more boost instead...

Also keep in mind that your car does not spins as much as mines does, and your car has one of the fastest ever produced street auto Transmissions ever,while I have to hustle myself shifting It myself through 1st to 4th gear... and you are just sitting back and relaxed on the gas pedal waiting for your car to do the job for you and finish your 1/4 mile run... isn't that a cool thing>?

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:51 am

Hey 26BRX8 >> we should try a 40 to 140 then You'll be able to see the advantage of my 716RWHP vs your 570AWDHP 10.3 1/4 mile run car... My car its a totally different monster from a street roll..

Come out with zack, not this week coming but the one after, and we'll run the cars and lets see what happens, Am supposed to run Zack's car 40 to 140 too, and Zack's car makes quite bit little more power than your car does.. affraid

lol!
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 12:59 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey 26BRX8 >> we should try a 40 to 140 then You'll be able to see the advantage of my 716RWHP vs your 570AWDHP 10.3 1/4 mile run car... My car its a totally different monster from a street roll..

Come out with zack, not this week coming but the one after, and we'll run the cars and lets see what happens, Am supposed to run Zack's car 40 to 140 too, and Zack's car makes quite bit little more power than your car does.. affraid

lol!
sorry...that is not my race...I run you 20-120 any day of the week....and for the record..... 570hp soon to be history( turbos upgraded)....still the faster GTR around.
A.T
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 1:01 am

R35 GTR wrote:
26brx8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

didnt think i would see u in this forum godzilla, still have the car? I seen that you were selling youre BOV'S on NAGTROC
yes...Iam selling the greddy BOV's...I will be using TIAL instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 1:05 am

nice> but 20 roll its not my race either> I can do 30 to 130 If you like... lol

But good luck with your car and the new turbos going in there.. your GTR should be as fast as Zack's GTR... zacks car can really inflict some damage 40 to 140> thats why I want to race him as soon as possible so I can see where my car stands> then I will be going for more boost;one pulley away 5 minutes install= 800+RWHP 800+Torq Shit I cant Wait.. affraid

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 14th 2010, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 1:08 am

good.....I guess Zack's car is a bench mark for 40-140 roll.....so I should try that after the NSCRA event this 8/29.
A.T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 1:12 am

26brx8 wrote:
good.....I guess Zack's car is a bench mark for 40-140 roll.....so I should try that after the NSCRA event this 8/29.
A.T

lol!

I'll let Zack Do the Talking on This One... affraid
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 1:16 am

zack do not take it wrong...Iam not asking you to run....I really not into street racing.... but in the track...I guess I do pretty good!!.
A.T
Back to top Go down
R35 GTR
R35 GTR

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 3:02 am

yea u got the launch down for sure and with upgraded stock turbos thats the ticket for the track for sure. I might put down more power in the end but at the track the smaller turbos are more beneficial. We get tuned by the same person and i cant wait till your car gets done and if jack can crack the tcm to brake boost out the hole it'll benefit me the most with the bigger turbos. Ill try and make it tol the track but if not we need to line it up after the mods. What power you looking for?
Back to top Go down
26brx8
26brx8

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 8:25 am

close to 700hp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm   CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will be at the 1/8th of mile run in homestead Speed way Tonight at 6pm
Page 1 of 1