SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!

Go down 
+31
Steedafied
obzidian
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
good & tight
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
03terminator
EVO BYD
osdper0911
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
Nos51
kleistang/ BANNED
R35 GTR
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
Vtom92
speedman8903
Eifelrennen
RAW
acrite99
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
m6ar2cel6otc
TDEVO
djdgk
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:22 pm

i understand where u guys are comin from but reality is that how much would frank have to spend at hpfdreaks to make that car 700hp plus and is never gonna be reliable like a 2jz plus no one will ever be able to tell that car has a 2jz under the hood not ever the sound of the motor gonna be too off from the original engine it will be a tru nightmare if u get spank by a nice new car like that and still pull some chiks at the beach lol
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
i understand where u guys are comin from but reality is that how much would frank have to spend at hpfdreaks to make that car 700hp plus and is never gonna be reliable like a 2jz plus no one will ever be able to tell that car has a 2jz under the hood not ever the sound of the motor gonna be too off from the original engine it will be a tru nightmare if u get spank by a nice new car like that and still pull some chiks at the beach lol

x2 2jz ftw
Back to top Go down
good & tight
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2010-05-02

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:28 pm

Alberth the reliability is deff there when you buy the kit because it comes with a warranty. It does cost a lot of $$$$$$ for sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
speedman8903
speedman8903

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:48 pm

2jz all the way.. hey could you stick a 2jz on a srt8 ?? would be nice lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 12:55 pm

talk about a classic lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:33 pm

Frank finish getting your Cobra setup, why buy another car when you still haven't even got your cobra running well, i'm not saying this to offend you but every car you've owned something was missing or the setup wasn't right or you just gave up on it and said "i'm gonna buy this car and do this to it".....and M3 is a nice car but at the end of the day the money you spend buying the car and taking it to horsepower freaks or alberth would make your Cobra complete...install a TH400, buy more lightweight suspension parts so your car loses weight and hooks better

look at these cobras
2.3 whipple @ 21psi 137mph [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3.4 Whipple @ 27psi no nitrous 142mph [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

you still have alot you can do to that cobra so don't give up and buy another car
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:39 pm

felix im with u i think that if ur gonna do something do it right and finish it. frank u want ur cobra to be fast bring it to me im not a for guy but trust me i have some trick under my sleeve
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:44 pm

Frank to help you out ill trade u the 240 for the cobra
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:46 pm

the problem is frank dont listen, i ran 6.80s @ 100mph with 460rwhp in my convertible cobra with a race weight of 3800 pounds, and 6.40s on nitrous at 107mph, stock motor from head to toe, the car had like 3 thousand dollar spent on boltons and nitrous kit, the rest was a c4, solid rear and k member.

pretty simple, 1.4s 60foot all day long without breaking ONCE at the track, drive to the track and back.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:47 pm

Frank to help you out ill trade u the 240 for the cobra
240 is flying bro, congrats cheers
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:52 pm

thats what a lot of people dont understand and is that the hp in a car dosent mean anything thats why half the people here never belive the hp that our cars make and they think that the more power they make the faster they are and that backfires on u most of the time
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:58 pm

well i saw that the stage 1 kit from hpf is 13500 does anyone know how much is the stage 3+ kit with is the one that makes the high 700s
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 1:59 pm

03eatoncobra knows there are cobra that have gone low 10s and 9s with very little effort, there is a auto/eaton cobra that went 9.94@135 and then there was a stick/eaton cobra that went 10.02 @ 136 both cars are on stock motor and no nitrous

what i've learned about Cobras is that making power is the least of your worries, they make power so easy a gorilla could do it, what you need to focus on is getting the weight down, and beefing up the suspension to get it to hook better...I think what Frank is doing is trying to make as much power as possible when he should really be focusing on is how to get the car lighter and transferring the power to the ground better
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 2:12 pm

look instead of getting a biggers charger i would of got the solid read and all the adjustable arms then a set of 11inch welds with the right offset for the back and 3inch for the front 295 m/t radial a transbrake 1000hp c4 ported eaton 17psi with ice pulley long tubes.and 200hp progressive shot and it should go into the 9s with the right suspention and engine tunin very important. NO TUNING NO RUNNING. and i dont mean making power.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 2:19 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
03eatoncobra knows there are cobra that have gone low 10s and 9s with very little effort, there is a auto/eaton cobra that went 9.94@135 and then there was a stick/eaton cobra that went 10.02 @ 136 both cars are on stock motor and no nitrous

what i've learned about Cobras is that making power is the least of your worries, they make power so easy a gorilla could do it, what you need to focus on is getting the weight down, and beefing up the suspension to get it to hook better...I think what Frank is doing is trying to make as much power as possible when he should really be focusing on is how to get the car lighter and transferring the power to the ground better

afro u hit the jackpot on that one felix
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 6:54 pm

I think he should put the Cobra Motor in the M3.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2010, 7:22 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

afro u hit the jackpot on that one felix
+455746856
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:01 pm

look at whats coming for my car guys>>> Next week....affraid 7k rpms launches now>> nono sucky sucky 2k rpms launches anymore..Very Happy

Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:13 pm

maybe now u can keep up with sandor jajajaj j/k lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:15 pm

Frank, a lot of money could have been saved going 2j. trust me, I calculated everyway around it. to get in that range, theres really no, safer, more reliable, cost efficient option then this.
you get a STUPID FAST car, sure at once yes everything looks like a lot of money, but you'll end up spending it.
honestly even with a built 302/stroker 302 short block, you could not built that with less money then it would cost with a stock 2j

honestly, selling the motor and s/c you have now would probably pay for the 2j swap and tranny possibly...
actually to get the car just to keep up with Sandor I bet you'll be spending the cost of throwing a 2jz in it.
and then eventually when you do beat sandor...what...you've beat a car that doesnt make even 700whp, its a bone stock motor...what he has to throw $1-2k in it to beat you back?

its like bringing a knife to a gun fight
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:21 pm

I should keep up now>> I will launch the fuck out my car since nothing should brake when I try to launch It this time arround>> jajajaja.

I got the rear end with solid everything,>> Its a fucking shame that I drove allover Miami trying to find a gt or mach-1 rear end>> there was nothing,nothing,nothing!!! My last game was>>> Prestige Mustangs, they specialize and mustang only and they got everything to the last bolt I need to make my swap with no headache's or modifications>> I tried to get the shit from a guy I know locally>> but this hard headache didn't have all the shit complete!!!

So here I went..
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I should keep up now>> I will launch the fuck out my car since nothing should brake when I try to launch It this time arround>> jajajaja.

I got the rear end with solid everything,>> Its a fucking shame that I drove allover Miami trying to find a gt or mach-1 rear end>> there was nothing,nothing,nothing!!! My last game was>>> Prestige Mustangs, they specialize and mustang only and they got everything to the last bolt I need to make my swap with no headache's or modifications>> I tried to get the shit from a guy I know locally>> but this hard headache didn't have all the shit complete!!!

So here I went..
how much prestige charges to do the swap? i'm also thiking of doing the upr k-member (weight redux) do you or anyone knows where to go for that and/or how much they would charge???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:41 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank, a lot of money could have been saved going 2j. trust me, I calculated everyway around it. to get in that range, theres really no, safer, more reliable, cost efficient option then this.
you get a STUPID FAST car, sure at once yes everything looks like a lot of money, but you'll end up spending it.
honestly even with a built 302/stroker 302 short block, you could not built that with less money then it would cost with a stock 2j

honestly, selling the motor and s/c you have now would probably pay for the 2j swap and tranny possibly...
actually to get the car just to keep up with Sandor I bet you'll be spending the cost of throwing a 2jz in it.
and then eventually when you do beat sandor...what...you've beat a car that doesnt make even 700whp, its a bone stock motor...what he has to throw $1-2k in it to beat you back?

its like bringing a knife to a gun fight

Chris I understand where you coming From, I know that Albert can put a 2j Into any car and make It fast at this point of his game>> good for him >> but In my case I dont want to have any more headaches with turbos and valve seats anymore>> when you start to have Issues with these things then you'll know what I am talking about!!!

Nothing personal Chris but when you get your car finished, lets run a 40 to 140 and lets see where you sit!!!

I am getting the M3 next and I am sending It to HorsepowerFreaks For a stage3 build>>1000HP+++

good luck with your build Chris!!! Cool

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2010, 7:48 pm

o3terminator: I am paying Prestige>> $849.00 for the 8.8 mach1 diff and $600.00 to my guy for my Installation Including the 26 alpine Input Shaft and clutch swap cuz I am doing some of the work my self> But I can talk to my mechanic and see If he could do It for you for $400 Installation!!! you bringing the 8.8 Diff to the shop... Let me know..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next