SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!

Go down 
+31
Steedafied
obzidian
V6Chris
03eatoncobra
kachup
good & tight
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Krusty DSM
03terminator
EVO BYD
osdper0911
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
Nos51
kleistang/ BANNED
R35 GTR
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
bigmike
Vtom92
speedman8903
Eifelrennen
RAW
acrite99
I8URRICE
BlackMambaLS3
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
m6ar2cel6otc
TDEVO
djdgk
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
kachup
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2010, 10:36 pm

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 2:51 am

there is a reason why the yellow car only has a video runin (10.22@135mph) is to keep people like u wondering what the car runs. as a matter of fact i still have another gun under my sleeve. so have fun tryin to figure out what the number is. use your imagination lol
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
there is a reason why the yellow car only has a video runin (10.22@135mph) is to keep people like u wondering what the car runs. as a matter of fact i still have another gun under my sleeve. so have fun tryin to figure out what the number is. use your imagination lol

Jerkit2 don't waste your typing lol!

frank wtf. why dont you get the cobra running first? i mean this is like the easiest car to make it go really freaking fast.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 11:09 am

Why even bother? The car runs what it runs so why keep such things a secret? BS if you ask me.... typical shady racing scene BS.

With over 700rwhp and a car weighing in around 3000lbs... it's safe to say that the yellow car is around 146mph-152mph range, especially on E85.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 11:13 am

kachup wrote:

lol! lol!

You know rudy? SSP?
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 12:58 pm

obzidian wrote:

Why even bother? The car runs what it runs so why keep such things a secret? BS if you ask me.... typical shady racing scene BS.

With over 700rwhp and a car weighing in around 3000lbs... it's safe to say that the yellow car is around 146mph-152mph range, especially on E85.

He is just trying to get on ppl's brains like he is doing with you lol! you seem pretty concern about what the cars really run.
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 3:41 pm

obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:

lol! lol!

You know rudy? SSP?

yea !! i know all ssp members lol
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 3:49 pm

kleistang wrote:
obzidian wrote:

He is just trying to get on ppl's brains like he is doing with you lol! you seem pretty concern about what the cars really run.

ok... if only you knew me.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 3:54 pm

kachup wrote:
obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:

lol! lol!

You know rudy? SSP?

Interesting. I've one of the original members.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 4:40 pm

if u got the formula why u ask what ever u say it runs thats what it runs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 4:49 pm

Yellow s2k has a 200shot punch that he only uses In 4th gear!!! thats how he beat my c6z06 making 650RWHP>>> Albert we all know that the yellow s2k makes 710RWHP on boost only So the Rest its on juice.. affraid

Lets take the nitrous bottle out your car, and lets run boost for boost 40 to 140 vs my cobra 716 vs 710

3,650lbs Cobra Vs your 3,000lbs s2k popcorn

I'll buy you and your close people>> LatinAmerica or churrasco If you beat my car Albert...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 4:58 pm

kleistang>> I am not stopping the work On my car!!!! I going to finish It and then I will sell It at a later Time So I can send my M3 TO HorsepowerFreaks To get It Build!!! Or I just probably Buy the already fully built Long-Block and stage3 turbo kit From HPF and put It all together myself Or probably take It to my little Friend Albert to do all the Installation for me!!!

By the way the stage1 kit from HPF Makes 730hp-604RWHP at 13psi stock internals>> So before I start to spend money buying a fully built long block From HPF I might wait and blow up my stock Engine First... jajajaja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 5:04 pm

Damn that c6 took the hit and still Got whooped by a convertible stock pullied cobra...

Damn That makes me not to ever again buy another vette for the rest of my life !!!

Good runs For the Blue Cobra!!! nice....
Back to top Go down
kachup

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 5:50 pm

obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:
obzidian wrote:
kachup wrote:

lol! lol!

You know rudy? SSP?

Interesting. I've one of the original members.

kool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:58 pm

Why not?

Besides, I just plugged in the numbers, you gave me the formula.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:23 pm

wow frank u just topped out boddy. first u have no idea what yur talking about if both of our cars have the same power and u wheight 650 pound mor than me. did u know thats an instant 6 cars to my advantage. so dont even think about it. second ur sayin that the car has 710 plus a 200 shot wow dude u are smart so u are sayin that the motor u say that drop valve and does all this kind of bad things is makin 900 hp wow frank that is a very bright comment from ur side. now i want to ask everyone here that knows about setups or w/e. please research and tell frank how much power does a 68mm turbo non billet makes. and tell frank how much power 1000cc injectors on e85 can make and also with two walbros. so find out how much power can a 5spd r154 takes this is all with a single disc act. frank i think u are a smart guy pls dont make stupid comments like this just accept the fact that the car is fast with the power that it make 595on boost @ 30+psi and 710 on nitrous. if anyone douts anything i have write in here is more than welcome to pass by the shop at any time on any given day and see for themselves.

Last edited by alberth@ad-turbo.com on July 6th 2010, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:24 pm

obzidian wrote:

Why not?

Besides, I just plugged in the numbers, you gave me the formula.

im glad u know how to do your math afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:30 pm

Ok Albert I was just busting your balls Bro!!! You know That I know that your car Its making about 600RWHP on that set up you got on the s2k now without the nitrous!!! Its the best set up I had ever seen running that hard with such low HP without nitrous and with nitrous!!! Nice work>> credit To the AdturboHouse From Me!!!!

But anyways are you gonna give me that boost for boost run no nitrous or what>? popcorn

I'll do the same run vs the 240 too> boost for boost only

40 to 140 let me know..
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:34 pm

sure no prob where are u gonna invite me to eat lol
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:35 pm

it dosent have to be 40 roll if u dont want its what ever u feel more comfortable with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:38 pm

Mikey-D for you guys From the Dollar Manu... lol

well try a 40 roll first and then a 50 to 150 after that!!!

lol I aslo heard that a Red BBQ Vette got his ass raped by train by budget car on a diet with a small turbo!!!

jajajaja Good work Guys!!!! I hope I dont get banned for this comment now; jajajaja
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:43 pm

frank u have to come by the shop one day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 9:48 pm

lol I'll pass by this week To see what the hell is that you guys are doing with these cars!!!

By the way I called HPF Today> and jajajaj they want 13k for stage-1 kit for the M3... I'll buy the turbo manifold and the intake manifold and ECU From them and thats It>> I'll have you do the rest for me If you dont mind>> I'll talk to you about it when I see You...
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 10:06 pm

ALBERT SI FRANK VA AL SHOP AVISAME PA TUMBARLE LA JAMA AUNQUE SSEA JAJAJAJA
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 10:50 pm

lol dale pass by when ever u want ill be there so u can see the new toys i have that are comin out soon for the streets lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!   CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrusherCobra will Be At The 1/8th Of Mile Run Tomorrow In Homestead Speedaway If Anyone Want A Piece Of It!!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7