SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra

Go down 
+8
Steedafied
vette
MrEJay-1
SILVERBEAST
CARLITOEVO
LthlGT500
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 9:51 am

Good run, the Vette moves HARD

Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:01 am

dose the vet just have an intake and tune??? or now it has more??
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:22 am

gsr interga wrote:

I think the car had some mechanical issues before and he got those fixed thats why its running so hard....
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:39 am

frank ... come on it's just a stock vet with a intake?
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
Professional Street Racer
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 10:52 am

Good race guys! !!!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:12 am

Good run Titto, your car is moving nice!... cheers
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:26 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Good run Titto, your car is moving nice!... cheers

X2 Good race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:28 am

Nice runs Tito, but I bet his cash back was messed up! I mean there is no way a KB Cobra will ever lose a race!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:34 am

Hey hold on people thats not my car>>> thats 03 terminator... lol please stop thinking bs< I have a totally different set up than 03terminator and I would've walked tito by atleat two 3 cars by 150mhp, and guys if you think I am wrong ask 2faces..

lol again thats 03terminator kennebell with pump gas 18psi 2.6L kb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:44 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
gsr interga wrote:

I think the car had some mechanical issues before and he got those fixed thats why its running so hard....

i had one fucked up at CAT which was why the car was mis firing up top, and thenn my MAF sensor took a shit, but everything is fixed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:05 pm

Tito you and me wends night !! 50 roll to 140. >>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

50-160. you no bottle since you would beat me by 3 cars right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:12 pm

oh and it has to be saturday. i dont go out on weds because of back to back 14 hour days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:13 pm

Titos amiracle Cold air intake custom made directly From the aliens racing shop >>lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:19 pm

titos 50 to 150 no bottle thats ok>> but not to 160 thats over drive for my motor>> I dont want to blow up no more, my motor showed me last night that it cares for me so ama do the same for it..

Why not give me the race you gave 03terminator>? you know we're cool.. but if you dont want to do it thats ok I wont even bother racing you tito.. I just want to see how my car its running against your fast vette.. and call me when you have a chance I got something to tell you... lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:24 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

just off the record tito I had 2faces by 2 cars both races from 40 to 110MPH when he let off> I went to 120MPH>> So do the math from when you raced him>> you know what I mean. lol I heard him say that he walked you by half a car to 140<> its that true>? I was behind you guys and I saw his car on front of you not by much then you were catching up and he let off right>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
titos 50 to 150 no bottle thats ok>> but not to 160 thats over drive for my motor>> I dont want to blow up no more, my motor showed me last night that it cares for me so ama do the same for it..

Why not give me the race you gave 03terminator>? you know we're cool.. but if you dont want to do it thats ok I wont even bother racing you tito.. I just want to see how my car its running against your fast vette.. and call me when you have a chance I got something to tell you... lol.

i went to 145-150 with 03 terminator because their was no need to go further after i pulled him like i did in the video.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

just off the record tito I had 2faces by 2 cars both races from 40 to 110MPH when he let off> I went to 120MPH>> So do the math from when you raced him>> you know what I mean. lol I heard him say that he walked you by half a car to 140<> its that true>? I was behind you guys and I saw his car on front of you not by much then you were catching up and he let off right>?

first, he can't go into 5th so the race was only to 120 and secondly right before he let off was where i had him by a lil bit.....so there you go frank, it should be an easy win for to 160mph then. hell lets do it for the list if your so confident. you boost only and me on motor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:30 pm

pick up your phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:31 pm

and i was rigt behind you guys and from what i saw. i saw 2face right next to you lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 12:50 pm

lol right next to me to 100MPH 110 and 120 was a different story.. but he admitted him self two cars pulled to 110MPH lol.. no reason why to sweat it tito..

Oh and if you want to race me for the list is 50 to 140 with bottle No mercy.. but off the list 50 to 150 no nitrous.. let me know. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 1:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol right next to me to 100MPH 110 and 120 was a different story.. but he admitted him self two cars pulled to 110MPH lol.. no reason why to sweat it tito..

Oh and if you want to race me for the list is 50 to 140 with bottle No mercy.. but off the list 50 to 150 no nitrous.. let me know. lol.

i would say you all out for the list but i can't call you out because of the rules. so saturday 55-150. my roll since you want to run me, and pick up your damn phone
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 3:30 pm

Nice run Tito.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 3:44 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
i would say you all out for the list but i can't call you out because of the rules. so saturday 55-150. my roll since you want to run me, and pick up your damn phone

actually Frank is allowed to accept the race for the list regardless of where you place on the list...but he has also the right to decline the race....so its up to him.....
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 4:03 pm

Let me know if u want that on video too Tito popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra   Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tito (SlowVette) vs Kenne Bell Cobra
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next