SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

? single turbo r35???

Go down 
+5
boostin b13
Tim
handofdoom11/BANNED
TOM
Jspec Mk4
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sobr609
sobr609

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-11-15

? single turbo r35??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? single turbo r35???   ? single turbo r35??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 1:34 pm

bambinov8 wrote:
handofdoom11 wrote:
Your retarded opinion matters none to me your a complete moron.
lol! and here YOURE acting like a little girl on a man's world ... Quite funny .. The reason I just frustrated you is because I'm arguing logic/facts and not lowering myself to your communication level with grade school name calling. One of of us can conduct ourselves as an adult to have a conversation and that person is not you because you're sadly the only moron here blocking semi trucks at a meet and causing the meet to get broken by the cops .. Sk just grow up Noob !

lol!
Back to top Go down
handofdoom11/BANNED
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
handofdoom11/BANNED

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2011-01-10

PostSubject: Re: ? single turbo r35???   ? single turbo r35??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 4:35 pm

I barley skimmed through what you wrote. But let me spell it out for you cause your a little slow.... I stated what I was looking for at the meet. Your dumbass replies to me with a completely different race and then got all but hurt even after I moved on and said agree to disagree. As I said before your a joke and I don't give a shit about anything you say. If you want to discuss it any further I'll see you at the meet cupcake.
Back to top Go down
HopelessVTec

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: ? single turbo r35???   ? single turbo r35??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:44 pm

^Your parked dude, your drive a POS talon that i can bet $500 won't break into the 11's.. smh.

Nothing wrong with dsm, but dam you make them look bad, talk as if your shit is in the deep 9s..

lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ? single turbo r35???   ? single turbo r35??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:47 pm

HopelessVTec wrote:
^Your parked dude, your drive a POS talon that i can bet $500 won't break into the 11's.. smh.

Nothing wrong with dsm, but dam you make them look bad, talk as if your shit is in the deep 9s..

lol!

I'll take that bet. and double it if it doesnt go 11s.
Put your money where your mouth is lets do this
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ? single turbo r35???   ? single turbo r35??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 5:47 pm

;;;;;;waits for back pedal;;;;;;;;;

Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? single turbo r35???   ? single turbo r35??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

? single turbo r35???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2