SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mustang foxbody hatch , motor & tranny and misc parts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teddy2fast

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-28

mustang foxbody hatch , motor & tranny and misc parts Empty
PostSubject: mustang foxbody hatch , motor & tranny and misc parts   mustang foxbody hatch , motor & tranny and misc parts I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2012, 5:42 pm

I have a 91 foxbody hatch for sale. has ford racing competition head gasket with 12 point arp head bolts. trickflow stage 1 cam msd distributer and wires, iridium plugs step 1 colder for nitrous, but was never sprayed. bbk longtube headers and x pipe. upr a/c delete, upr adj clutch cable, billit micro click firewall adjuster, and billet triple hook quadrent. recently rebuilt t5 tranny 500 miles ago with king cobra clutch. and short throw shifter. interior is very clean, upr billet pedals,kenwood excelon kdc-x395 with 6x8 excelon speakers. 1 12inch sub with amp also i have extra sbf 302 complete except exhaust with 4r70w trans pulled from a running 97 explorer with 75,000 miles.

extra parts
dash guage pod with 5inch autometer tach, and procomp ultra lite water oil press guages. 2 lx seats brand new for fox, pipes glass pack exhaust, upr smog pump delete, ac pump, extra console. 2 taillights good condition.

NOS WET KIT 10LBS long bottle high flow valve, new O ring, all lines fogger and wot switch.

would like to sell as package for 5k or trade for bike dont have room for stuff since moving pm here or text (ted 954-594-7483)
Back to top Go down

mustang foxbody hatch , motor & tranny and misc parts
Page 1 of 1