SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8

Go down 
+38
yuniel3
asap1320
Krusty DSM
Desarro
BANG!ARANG
MustangN8S
1gman
MIKE-HKS
Lottsa boost
Tim
03terminator
pdv25
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
FRC
peacockpirate
JDMtube
boostin b13
sobr609
Nos51
s.e.a.n
30PSIBLK
mach1chris
AzkE85
USMCWARVET
NoPis10
BlackMambaLS3
R35 GTR
sfadchi
Phantom SRT4
richevo
V6Chris
bambinov8
fatboyyyy
CRUSH
26brx8
stvdc2
pnut280zturbo
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AzkE85
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 9:55 pm

pnut vs 26brx8
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 10:03 pm

AzkE85 wrote:
pnut vs 26brx8

i think asier(GTR) is awaiting a tune and the show will be on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
AzkE85
AzkE85

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 11:02 pm

V6Chris wrote:
AzkE85 wrote:
pnut vs 26brx8

i think asier(GTR) is awaiting a tune and the show will be on!

hope pnuts car doesnt grow roots waiting for it. lol! i wanna see this race.
Back to top Go down
boostin b13
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 11:57 pm

This is nuts in here racing turned to snitching. Maybe banning Frank would be good idea seeing he's the fucking cops. Lmao frank you fit a cop good you got picked on in school now you get your pay back. YOU REMIND ME OF ANOTHER MIAMI NATIVE RAPPER RICK ROSS HE TO WAS A COP LOVER NOW TURNED BIRD RUNNER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 12:16 am

boostin b13 wrote:
This is nuts in here racing turned to snitching. Maybe banning Frank would be good idea seeing he's the fucking cops. Lmao frank you fit a cop good you got picked on in school now you get your pay back. YOU REMIND ME OF ANOTHER MIAMI NATIVE RAPPER RICK ROSS HE TO WAS A COP LOVER NOW TURNED BIRD RUNNER.

Wow you are so funny punk ass clown... I guess all cops in United States are snitchas cuz they be putting all of you losers criminals thieves stupid asses in prison right? snitchas cops Just busted some Hialeah bitches group ass few weeks ago for stealing Mercedes,Bmw's lexus and so forth swapping Vins plates in shit... Damn fucking reffs came into town few weeks ago and already driving $100k cars with just paying some pennies for the black silicone at Discount to do their dirty work. IJS Well done! Snitchas get some more of these damn loser mothafukats inn... Tha could have been my girls car or someones mom daily driver out there you pieces of shits.

Jerkit

Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 4:12 pm

I have no affiliation w/ either of you so what I say is 100% non bias. I was first row of that fight against Chris. Truthfully it was a sad excuse for a fight. Neither of you really did any damage and you certainly hurt not one. The blue car you "threw" Chris on was an SRT. Chris actually one the fight. After he walked to to his car parked in the rear of Mexico (can't remember if it was 1 or 2) you ran to your wife and car talking non sense about your gun. I called phantom who was w/ chris to warn them. You lose a fight so you threaten to get a gun. You declined the rematch that night. The only one ever hurt by this mud slinging between you all was you man. You kept talking that mess and what happened last time. The guy u sold the cobra to was made aware of how he was scammed by u and u were made to pay him money back. This drama should end cause it really just looks sad.
Back to top Go down
http://myfloridasrt.com
FRC

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 4:22 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
I have no affiliation w/ either of you so what I say is 100% non bias. I was first row of that fight against Chris. Truthfully it was a sad excuse for a fight. Neither of you really did any damage and you certainly hurt not one. The blue car you "threw" Chris on was an SRT. Chris actually one the fight. After he walked to to his car parked in the rear of Mexico (can't remember if it was 1 or 2) you ran to your wife and car talking non sense about your gun. I called phantom who was w/ chris to warn them. You lose a fight so you threaten to get a gun. You declined the rematch that night. The only one ever hurt by this mud slinging between you all was you man. You kept talking that mess and what happened last time. The guy u sold the cobra to was made aware of how he was scammed by u and u were made to pay him money back. This drama should end cause it really just looks sad.

+1.
I was there, and that's exactly how it went down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 4:26 pm

Look at this pussy up in here running his mouth! Did you forget tha you are another bitch just like V6chris, tha loves to come up in here and talk shit about me and my car, I have multiple post from you hating and bitching about me and my shit..

Nig shut the fuck up already there was no gun involved u lying bitch, Trust me, I met with PalmBitch Boy at the track few days later, walked up to his punk ass and he didn't want no part of the me tha night.. He knows i am his daddy and tha i would've hurt his twinkie expired ass if i wanted to, i even wore some lil gloves to be gentle on his chick face. LMAO Trust me' we cool, you nor anyone else will be around when i slap the bitch out his pussy,I and a video recorder thas it.

Now go put a dick up ur punk ass and then suck on it find out how it taste bitch.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 4:45 pm

Lol Pretty sure I never ranked on your car. Mostly my posts have ben congradulating you on your car doing work when it finally did. The talking shit about you yes I did that multiple times because your fucking illiterate. You have to edit every post multiple times and still nobody can understand wtf ur trying to say. Never said you brought out the gun you were running your mouth like you tend to. You wore the gloves cause you wanted to look like a bad ass. We all laughed at you for having them on. I remember the night like yesterday. The old mod (forgot his name he had the silver 300) was the ref. We all rode out to mexico 3 afterwards. Next day you told everyone you won the fight. In reality you didn't. southern knights was there and a shit ton of ricers to see you get beat. Frank your bs your homosexual comments don't phaze me one bit. lol your the type of guy that thinks sex w a guy isn't gay as long as your on top. Don't be mad cause the truth hurts. One day one of them will get you w/ something thats gonna fuck w/ you worse than that car fraud did. Shit isn't worth it.

Notice my original post was nothing negative towards you really just my opinion. You should really try to act your age. All you do is brag about your cars and your homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:00 pm

Frank your bs your homosexual comments don't phaze me one bit. lol your the type of guy that thinks sex w a guy isn't gay as long as your on top.

That was funny, i can't wait to use this with a friend or coworker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:03 pm

Nig your shit another pussy lurking in the shadows waiting for me to take my dick to jump out and suck on it.. A nyways who tha fuck cares about what i do and don't do? I don't nor should you puss! mind your damn pussy business and let the shit talking go on, At this end of the day when am out there on your faces you pussies don't dare say a thing to me cuz you know short fuse will go off and there will be a fight right away.

lucky me' i always get guns and knifes and machetes pulled out on me cuz pussies like you out there tha love to run their pussies can't fight like a man.

Now i am off your pussy cuz there is nothing to beat on tha bitch.

Later hoe. BTW FUCK YOU and your pussy comments bitch.

Here is your mayo parade enjoy it.
bukkae
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:12 pm

Lmao who actually has something good to say about Frank?
Frank you talk so much shit....my buddy i work with heard you tell him your knowledge on cars and thought u were a clueless clown. he's not on the forums or any of that purely based of your knowledge in person
people that don't comment on here about you constantly talk about how you're a fuckin clown

Frank shut the fuck up already no one is impressed with u in any aspect
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:13 pm

Lol so ur lucky because you always get guns, knives, and machetes pulled on you? See what I mean when you type shit nobody knows what the fuck you are saying? Lol maybe if you didn't always try to be a tough guy people wouldn't be pulling various weapons on you. I don't go to SK meets anymore. Haven't really gone since around the time of your fight. Im sure you do have a short fuse. You are a very short man and being picked on most of your life would cause these types of issues. Don't worry though Frank being short isn't so bad. You have a wife and nice cars so just remember all the good things in your life when you start to get sad about your disability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:28 pm

Hater.. Just keep hating inside, cuz this is the only way you pussies out there can get to me lol losers...

There most something good I'm doing tha you bitches are not to be talking about me every chance there is. Keep up the good work homies. LMAO the so popular CrusherCobra.

V6chris, tell your friend you work with that i said his a bitch, and tha his pos Honda civic is nothing but a waste of metal leaking radiator toilet water allover the track, and if his got a problem with me, he can come talk to me in my face since you love to come in here and instigate shit...Remember V6chris, when shit gets serious ur pussy is no where to be found, and one day you're going to get it my friend.

BTW should i post a video of my shit pulling few trains on him at the track?
LMK My computer is always loaded with videos yanking them pussies out there and again again my shit build by I, me and myself

Jerkit .
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:49 pm

BTW the saying goes "me, myself, and I."

On behalf of Southern Knights I would like to let you know we all got you something for Christmas Frank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:51 pm

he doesnt have a problem with you, just thinks you dont know as much as you think you do.

from you? Frank your internet threats arent scaring anyone

its clear you're mad and frustrated about this....i can say something stupid and you get fired up

like how you sold a rebuilt title Shelby or cobra as clean and got caught on SK for it and begged not to have the letter sent
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:51 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
BTW the saying goes "me, myself, and I."

On behalf of Southern Knights I would like to let you know we all got you something for Christmas Frank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lmao lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 5:55 pm

Thank you for correcting me pussy"" I am sure this is where you get your English Skills from too don't you? Thats why you drive a non operable 1990 dodge neon right now cuz your so smart aren't you?... Got you again bitch lol

What a clown... Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 6:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Thank you for correcting me pussy"" I am sure this is where you get your English Skills from too don't you? Thats why you drive a non operable 1990 dodge neon right now cuz your so smart aren't you?... Got you again bitch lol

lol!

Dodge did not manufacture neons in the year of 1990, They actually came out in 1995 that is the model year I have. Don't you have a second gen neon of your own Frank? Well mine is pretty much done. Motor and piping is complete just finishing up the wiring on the standalone. To say "got you again" you would have had to get me to begin with. You haven't said one witty thing yet towards me that " got me". Please try again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 6:03 pm

V6chris it wasn't a Rebuilt title, it was a flood tittle with a vin plate of a boat, you forgot now or what? LMK I'll hook u up with whatever you want! Want a 1998 Toyota Supra? I got you nig, but it will have a title and vin plate of a Boeing 757

I am learning something new every year i spend in this shit hole of Florida.
So v6chris, Let me ask you this, When you plan to sell your black car one day, How are you going to title it as? a 2001 Ford Mustang V6 with a toyota supra engine and a rear end of a GTR and transmission from asscavator?

You so brilliant bro. i really admire you son.

lol!

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 19th 2012, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 6:05 pm

peacockpirate wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

Dodge did not manufacture neons in the year of 1990, They actually came out in 1995 that is the model year I have. Don't you have a second gen neon of your own Frank? Well mine is pretty much done. Motor and piping is complete just finishing up the wiring on the standalone. To say "got you again" you would have had to get me to begin with. You haven't said one witty thing yet towards me that " got me". Please try again.

I guess in fact idid really get you on tha previous post, cuz you are so smart not to realize tha i am making fun of you and your pos.

Later bitch i am done with you, i just turned my focus back to v6bitch.
Back to top Go down
peacockpirate
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
peacockpirate

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 6:09 pm

Really was a poor attempt of making fun. The reason you are turning your attention to Chris is because you can't out wit me. You have nothing on me sir. I came up to Chris at the publix meet a couple weeks ago we discussed his boy running our shops car and there was no drama at all. He may be a smart ass on here but to me in person he was nothing but chill. I can't say the same for your high strung self.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 7:14 pm

I didn't build my car with plans of selling it.
has a ford trans and rear btw
i plan on keeping the car for a long time...it should walk your Shelby and the next ten cars u buy
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 7:16 pm

If your focus is on me lock in the race with the nitrous Shelby vs you no nitrous fat mouth midget fuck
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 9:52 pm

sfadchi wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
Chris shelby what lca brand did ur shelby have and as far as suspebsion is the ford racing 3 any good?

UPR UCA, and LCA. I used the ford racing springs in the rear and kept the front stock along with single adjustable rear shocks. If you go the route PM me and I'll let you know the best setting to launch the shit out of it.

i will go with upr i read they arent noisy like some of em are and ford racing package 3 suspension and 3.4 whipple but i know you know about whipples so ive heard you have to lower the engine on some shelbys to put a 3.4 Whipple do i have to do that on the 07? sorry for the thread highjack chris you dont read ur pms men lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8   Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pnuts 280z calling out 26BRX8
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next