SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5.slow
5.slow

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more. Empty
PostSubject: Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more.   Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more. I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2013, 7:07 pm

Selling a bunch of parts to get my new project going. Shoot me an offer.

5 liter, 10:1 Compression, CP Pistons, Mahle Rods, Cobra crank, Aluminum block, Moroso Oil pan, stock cobra cams, ported heads,  aftermarket valve springs, harmonic balancer, GT500 valve covers and more.

-Kooks Longtube headers for 03/04 Cobra 

2011 GT-
Rear suspension: UPR heavy duty double adjustable upper and lower control arms. UPR subframe connectors, UPR spherical bushing, and rear Eibach drag springs with an airbag. $350 firm.

Stage 2 Procharger kit Coyote: Polished P1SC, bigger intercooler, 3 upper pullies, injectors, etc. $2500 firm.

Other stuff:

-B&M C4 reverse pattern shifter and Biondo Airshifter with extra tanks.

-Electromotive complete ignition system to make any FI work as carb engine.
Back to top Go down
5.slow
5.slow

Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more.   Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more. I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 1:37 pm

Ill take $2600 for the longblock, $2300 for the procharger kit, $300 for the kooks headers, $200 for the shifter assembly, and $300 for the ignition system----Ive got a dell laptop to go with it.
Back to top Go down
Nostang

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more.   Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more. I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 1:42 pm

I'm interested in the kooks LTs do you have the matching X/H pipe ? I don't get on here often so hmu @:

gvx9898@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down
5.slow
5.slow

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more.   Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:09 pm

All gone except for the 4v Long block. Make me an offer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more.   Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aluminum 4v Modular (Cobra engine), S197 suspension parts, Coyote Procharger kit, and more.
Page 1 of 1