SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night

Go down 
+3
RAACCR
EVO BYD
Ricer Killer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricer Killer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night Empty
PostSubject: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:16 am

Did anybody see what it run?, it was having some issues..
I think it was running an auto trany, sounded like a PW.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 4:06 pm

A buddy of mine was there and says it was all over the track. He says it only got one pass and ran 8.22 @ 168 mph. It started raining and they couldnt get another pass. But with an automatic and that much power it should be going faster.
Back to top Go down
RAACCR
RAACCR

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 4:55 pm

Ricer Killer wrote:

Okay...what's a "PW"?
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 5:07 pm

RAACCR wrote:
Ricer Killer wrote:

Okay...what's a "PW"?

Powerglide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 6:10 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
RAACCR wrote:
Ricer Killer wrote:

Okay...what's a "PW"?

Powerglide

is it a 2 or 3 speed?
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:00 pm

8.22 at 168 BS I'd like to see a video though...
I just don't think that car has an 8 sec. in it, no way. Only a hand full of Vipers running low 8s on you tube.

Where is the Video or Time Slip?
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:19 pm

thats a race car bro... not street car like the evo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:22 pm

Just checked wtih a friend from Tampa forums that stayed there until the nd, and he says the car only made a couple of full passes, but they wre in the 10s at low 140s mph No

I sure hope that car was having some issues, or it is going to have to race bolt on Civics lol!

While I was there it was coming out soft, and had no top end at all confused

I wish I had my camara with me, well I hope it gets sorted out, and does not end up blown up like the red ZR1, or worse ,destroyed in a street race by an Evo.

Last edited by Ricer Killer on July 9th 2009, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:25 pm

Ricer Killer wrote:
8.22 at 168 BS I'd like to see a video though...
I just don't think that car has an 8 sec. in it, no way. Only a hand full of Vipers running low 8s on you tube.

Where is the Video or Time Slip?

i second that... where the video
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 7:29 pm

I don't think he will show a 10 sec. video. bolt on Z06s run 10s. that would be embarrasing for an Auto TT Viper.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 8:36 pm

Ricer Killer wrote:
I don't think he will show a 10 sec. video. bolt on Z06s run 10s. that would be embarrasing for an Auto TT Viper.

I dont wanna come on as a jerk but I hope you dont mind sharing with us what car you have, or are in the process of building? I'm not here to defend anyone but it seems you either put down other cars or try being the "Don King" of street racing. If the EVO is out of your league that's ok but maybe I can find something in your range to see u run ur car and not your mouth. Seems to me like you have too much interest in this Yellow Viper. Enough interest to start a Thread about it. The Yellow Viper I respect, but ALL the other ones dont want $#@! to do with a little Mitsubishi 4cyl 4 door sedan. They all make 1000+ hp but cant put it to the ground. Wink
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 8:58 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Ricer Killer wrote:

I dont wanna come on as a jerk but I hope you dont mind sharing with us what car you have, or are in the process of building? I'm not here to defend anyone but it seems you either put down other cars or try being the "Don King" of street racing. If the EVO is out of your league that's ok but maybe I can find something in your range to see u run ur car and not your mouth. Seems to me like you have too much interest in this Yellow Viper. Enough interest to start a Thread about it. The Yellow Viper I respect, but ALL the other ones dont want $#@! to do with a little Mitsubishi 4cyl 4 door sedan. They all make 1000+ hp but cant put it to the ground. Wink

OH SHIT!!!.... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:04 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
Ricer Killer wrote:

OH SHIT!!!.... lol! lol!

lol! that man called you "Don King"... not to mention said your out of his league...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 9:31 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
Ricer Killer wrote:

OH SHIT!!!.... lol! lol!

lol! that man called you "Don King"... not to mention said your out of his league...
popcorn
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 10:22 pm

Evo, I have a bolt on C5 Z06. No big deal.
No need for you to find me any races, I can get my own, and honestly I am not competitive enough to run with most of the guys out there. My Z is a mid 12s 117 mph car.

Seems like you worship the yellow viper. Do you fear it, or do you concede that it is out of your league and you would not stand a chance against it?, although you have run a number, and the Viper has not.

Also what "other" 1000 rwhp cars don't want to race you?, not many of those around.

I do like all fast cars, I just call it like I see it.
you have a fast street car, enjoy!...always someone faster though.
Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 10:47 pm

Ricer Killer wrote:
No need for you to find me any races, I can get my own, and honestly I am not competitive enough to run with most of the guys out there. My Z is a mid 12s 117 mph car.

Seems like you worship the yellow viper. Do you fear it, or do you concede that it is out of your league and you would not stand a chance against it?, although you have run a number, and the Viper has not.

Also what "other" 1000 rwhp cars don't want to race you?, not many of those around.

Peace.

is ur z28 running?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 11:22 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:
Ricer Killer wrote:
Evo, I have a bolt on C5 Z06.

is ur z28 running?

Cody, he doesnt have a Z28, he has a C5 Z06... WithStupid lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 11:42 pm

wow jus caught that lol! long week
Back to top Go down
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 1:44 pm

Ricer Killer wrote:

Peace.

Why don't you worry more about your viper instead of Nelson's? All those questions you ask to EVOBYD are the ones you ask yourself every single day. Set a race up with EVOBYD and see what your car can do instead of trolling around asking him to run Nelson or Nivaldo since TT vipers can't find races scratch
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 1:45 pm

Oh and I hope you don't ask for like 6 cars and the hit Laughing
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 4:45 pm

A kit of people look up to the yellow viper.

/shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton Last night
Page 1 of 1