SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS

Go down 
+4
RAACCR
EVO BYD
Phantom SRT4
Chancleta's Daddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS Empty
PostSubject: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 6:28 pm

I was at Bradenton this past Wed. night, and saw the 2000 hp Rolling Eyes viper run couple of times down the 1/4 mile.

It was kind of difficult to take pics. They just did not want anybody near the car.

Car run consistent with no issues, very straight down the track. Car is just not very fast.

Actually it is kind of slow if you ask me. I saw it run low 11s, high 10s, and the mile-n-hour was in the low 140s. Below are the pics I manage to take with my cell phone. Quality is not that good, but you can see the goods Laughing

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS 33583010002_large

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS 33583010004_large

BEST MPH OF THE DAY - 144.41

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS 33583010003_medium
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 6:35 pm

last pic of the 144, looks like a 9 on the time clock?
Back to top Go down
Chancleta's Daddy

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 6:42 pm

I think it might be a 9.9x, can't remember. I mostly saw high 10s, the mph was consistent in the low 140s... it is a decent track car, but it would get toasted from a roll. Car just has no top end at all. It might be good for the local 1/8 mile track though.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 7:11 pm

traps seem very low for a tt viper, even with those 1/4 miles times. im sure they will b back to the track, and im sure theres a lot more in it.
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 11:07 pm

Love these guys that hide behind a screen name...lmao...they just signed up to the forum to talk shit...i also bet they aint got a car to race...cheerleaders is what i like to call them...show us your pom poms...lmao
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2009, 11:26 pm

Listen "Chancleta's Daddy" he didnt even go to Bradenton On Wed. He was at West Palm and I was there with him loser....
Back to top Go down
RAACCR
RAACCR

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 1:57 am

You've got to a bit jaded to consider a 9 second, mid 140's street car "slow" scratch
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 4:00 am

Lol...."Chancleta Daddy" you are the type of guy that would come out with a car that trapped over 144 and race the yellow viper from a roll for money and lose the race/money....you should know that anyone who races on the street for $$ will not go all out on a drag strip so that everyone can see what his car can do......
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2009, 10:48 am

EVO BYD wrote:
Listen "Chancleta's Daddy" he didnt even go to Bradenton On Wed. He was at West Palm and I was there with him loser....

"Ownage" to the highest degree!...Evil or Very Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 9:02 am

Don't know where the info above is from. That thing never run 9s..
The car run low 11s at 120 mph.
I heard that the motor is hurt! No
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:54 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 11:30 am

Someone posted on another thread that he bought an Evo.
Looks like ha has finally seen the light Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ricer Killer

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 1:59 pm

Coming to the hang out soon with 1500 rwhp !!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3368/3511706033_492945dbc8.jpg?v=0
Back to top Go down
RAACCR
RAACCR

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2009, 1:34 pm

Ricer Killer wrote:
Coming to the hang out soon with 1500 rwhp !!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3368/3511706033_492945dbc8.jpg?v=0

Rolling Eyes

1500 to the wheels would push a 3000# car to mid 180's traps and go deep in the 7's if it hooked. I'll believe it when I see it Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS   Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow TT Viper at Bradenton --> PICS
Page 1 of 1