SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo

Go down 
+20
ruddysentra
Z33TT
projectpunisher
CARLITOEVO
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
Krusty DSM
ares650
BlackMambaLS3
MRxSLAYx
s.e.a.n
soaka1
antoanS4
NorySS
ochizon
MrEJay-1
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
botldvq35sed
LthlGT500
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

**SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:16 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
ochizon wrote:
Oh boy, I really got worked over by that evo! Hopefully he will accept a rematch sometime soon. I can do better, I swear! lol

And Ochizon: I thought you worked out all your bugs out and thats the only reason why I put you up against Diiirk's EVO!... Please dont take this as a disrespect, but unless you coming with at least 50hp MORE to the wheels extra, then there will be no need for a rematch...

Your car definetley ran hard that night, and everyone said it, but just not hard enough to beat Diiirk's EVO!... You may be lighter, and even making more power then the EVO, but one thing that you must take into consideration, he's AWD so he doesnt spin whatsoevers!... Your group of guys seem to be pretty cool, so I hope to see you guys out there with us more often...

its hard to sound civil on the intrawebs because some people try to read between the lines but here goes...
steve, as an accredited video technician, i can tell you that video is deceiving. Just like those my space angle pictures.

From what I saw in the race the evo obvious got the instant jump. From far, the truck was back at least three cars, but as soon as they were in direct forward view of us, the truck made up those 3 cars and was at the evo's bumper before the race ended.

Think about it, what TRUCK has top end? especially to regain ground like that?

The 2nd race pretty much didn't happen since people jumped in the lane and the evo had to slow down and merge into the trucks lane.

We would like to get a 2nd run with the evo. And if we win, we'll definately do a 3rd run.

I don't think its to much to ask, and I think the evo owner will agree that the race wasnt that much of a blow out at it seemed on the video.

PS i liked the video because only good things will come from this video of the truck. Wink
Back to top Go down

**SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:36 pm

good vid felix. it came out real good
Back to top Go down
projectpunisher

projectpunisher

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:47 pm

bad ass vid... the only run i dont understand is the srt 380whp vs c6z06 and ported cobra... sure the srt dosent make a little more power than that?
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:53 pm

ochizon wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
ochizon wrote:
Oh boy, I really got worked over by that evo! Hopefully he will accept a rematch sometime soon. I can do better, I swear! lol

And Ochizon: I thought you worked out all your bugs out and thats the only reason why I put you up against Diiirk's EVO!... Please dont take this as a disrespect, but unless you coming with at least 50hp MORE to the wheels extra, then there will be no need for a rematch...

Your car definetley ran hard that night, and everyone said it, but just not hard enough to beat Diiirk's EVO!... You may be lighter, and even making more power then the EVO, but one thing that you must take into consideration, he's AWD so he doesnt spin whatsoevers!... Your group of guys seem to be pretty cool, so I hope to see you guys out there with us more often...

If what you say is true, then he's got nothing to be afraid of, he should handle me easily. But I would like a rematch. You dont know what the truck can do (doesn't seem like you wanted to find out on Sat night, either, lol).
popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 2:55 pm

whoaaaaa. i wouldnt go that far, yes i did get a 3 car jump, but the truck did not get his 3 cars back. you cannot tell from the video because after the jump the camera faces forward, but the truck was never on my bumper. if the truck was at my bumper when i lifted, im pretttty sure you would have seen it fly by me in the video, but in the video you never see the truck pass. the video continues to roll for quite some time after i lifted. to the people that watched it from the outside, i guess the confusion about pulling back 3 cars is because i dont hit the brakes immediately after i let off. you may have seen the truck pulling back once i lifted and continued to coast in neutral. either way, id be more than happy to give you your rematch, it will be my race this time from a 40. 60 is not my race, but i had no choice that night due to my grinding 3rd gear, the tranny should be all set by saturday. see you out there.
Back to top Go down
Z33TT

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:00 pm

nice race
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:14 pm

diiirk wrote:
whoaaaaa. i wouldnt go that far, yes i did get a 3 car jump, but the truck did not get his 3 cars back. you cannot tell from the video because after the jump the camera faces forward, but the truck was never on my bumper. if the truck was at my bumper when i lifted, im pretttty sure you would have seen it fly by me in the video, but in the video you never see the truck pass. the video continues to roll for quite some time after i lifted. to the people that watched it from the outside, i guess the confusion about pulling back 3 cars is because i dont hit the brakes immediately after i let off. you may have seen the truck pulling back once i lifted and continued to coast in neutral. either way, id be more than happy to give you your rematch, it will be my race this time from a 40. 60 is not my race, but i had no choice that night due to my grinding 3rd gear, the tranny should be all set by saturday. see you out there.
popcorn
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:46 pm

diiirk wrote:

Maybe so, and maybe I got nothing for you, but I got more than what you saw, I just want a shot to not drive like crap! lol! Like we spoke at the turnaround: you asked if you jumped on me, I said no, that I was just out of my powerband, and that it was a clean run, and I got whooped. But that does bring me to the one point I disagree with. 60 is not your race? Isnt that what you asked for? Cause I know that I didnt want it! scratch

Also, I never flew by, because I had to slam on the brakes to not run into the oncoming lanes at the curve!!! (I did not claim that I was on your bumper, either) I do claim, however, that I was gaining on you, just far to slowly to catch up in a reasonable amount of road, if ever. I would have to drive perfectly to have a shot.

In any event, I race to have fun, and meet people. That place was a madhouse, and I did not get a chance to talk to you more, but let me say now:

Good run, and your car is clean and runs GREAT!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:54 pm

wtf, 60 isnt the trucks race either. lol.

see what happens when you have wanna be don kings setting up races.

let me handle this and we'll do everything even steven.

nvm just re-read what you wrote, you asked for a 60mph because of ur 3rd gear.

anywho, my main point, which the evo owner alluded to, the truck does not need 50 more HP. it just needs to leave with the evo, which isn't difficult.

Just needs to squeeze the brakes a bit firmer Wink

right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:39 pm

yea like i said, i had no choice but to run 60s that night, my car moves pretty good from 60, but its not my race of choice. it leaves twice as hard from 40s as it does from 60. i mean no disrespect in any of my responses, that truck hauls ass. you guys have taken out some fast cars. as soon as the tranny is in order we will get that rematch.
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 4:56 pm

diiirk wrote:
yea like i said, i had no choice but to run 60s that night, my car moves pretty good from 60, but its not my race of choice. it leaves twice as hard from 40s as it does from 60. i mean no disrespect in any of my responses, that truck hauls ass. you guys have taken out some fast cars. as soon as the tranny is in order we will get that rematch.

For sure man, whenever you your ready. Like I said, its all in good fun!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 6:10 pm

ochizon wrote:
antoan, is it your s4 that we ran in the truck?

Yes thats me,Why did u race with me good, and u f*** it up with the evo, thats no fear LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 6:40 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
ochizon wrote:
antoan, is it your s4 that we ran in the truck?

Yes thats me,Why did u race with me good, and u f*** it up with the evo, thats no fear LOL Very Happy

Well he had to take out his frastrastion from the EVO's run on someone, good thing it wasnt me!... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 6:52 pm

shit felix that a good fuking video Sk
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 7:04 pm

i gave him his 45 mph roll
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 7:12 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
i gave him his 45 mph roll

Damn, thats a bad roll for you, aren't you like at 3700rpms or something in 2nd?...scratch
Back to top Go down
THE ONE
Admin
Admin
THE ONE

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 7:27 pm

nice vid
Back to top Go down
https://southernknights.forumotion.net
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 7:52 pm

ochizon wrote:

if that was your truck that shit is sick man! props. Diriks evo is fast as hell quick spooler. but your other runs and they way that truck ran was sick man! nice build

awsome vid felix
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 7:57 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:

oh also if your a member of any other forum if you don't mind posting this...appreciate it

I'am banned on 3 other sites from posting Street Racing videos or any videos for that matter lol
i guess no one wants to believe mine or any SK ones i post lol
go figure, with the 600shot SRT8, Tito's hidden heads and cam and then my v6 never being able to win any race because its a v6 lol

i cant imagine what they'd say about phantoms car. lol
I myself am in shock by how the 50trim and 18psi moves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:17 pm

damm good video all cars ran good cheers
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:20 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:29 pm

a lot of people seem to think im on 22psi, but in a month or 2 ill actually b on 22psi and they will see the difference... if i was on 22 now id b maxxed out on pump and would have to use race gas to come out harder, so that will b your proof wen im still on pump and running harder.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:38 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
a lot of people seem to think im on 22psi, but in a month or 2 ill actually b on 22psi and they will see the difference... if i was on 22 now id b maxxed out on pump and would have to use race gas to come out harder, so that will b your proof wen im still on pump and running harder.

lol i know it's olny at 18 or 17 but not 22psi ... well not yet. but when it's on 22psi that srt4 is going to run
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:44 pm

Its pretty funny how half the cars in SK get hated on soo much for us running harder than people think we should... but let the haters keep hating, that just means were doing something right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 8:45 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Its pretty funny how half the cars in SK get hated on soo much for us running harder than people think we should... but let the haters keep hating, that just means were doing something right

phantom cars runs hard very impressive good shit cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo   **SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**SouthernKnights.Net**C5Z06 250shot, Built Motor Srt4, Nitrous Srt8, Turbo Tacoma, 10sec Evo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next