SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG

Go down 
+17
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND
Cominq SOON./BANNED
DogBox
02SS/BANNED
NorySS
julio
botldvq35sed
V6Chris
ruddysentra
alberth@ad-turbo.com
2Face
antoanS4
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
Bohemiangod
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:09 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
guys like i said before i didnt mean to run him or to post the video. but i ran him cause there was no one else at the sunoco that day and u guys know i like to race when i take the car out so i thought it was just whatever. and i only posted the video cause like i said i recived some calls about people talking about the mustang had beat me and all that crap. i hate the shit talking when i turn my back. if anybody has something to say. say it to me dont go around talking shit to make urself feel better.

Its cool Albert, im happy you posted the vid because the owner of the Foxbody came up to me after the race and told me that you only pulled him a car and that shit didn't make any sense to me!... scratch "LOL"

all i remember was mustang camp complaining about the stang sliding n not hooking from wet tires... not taking anything from alberth cuz he still would have won but i think stang camp got but hurt when u wouldnt go a 2nd time
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:17 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:

all i remember was mustang camp complaining about the stang sliding n not hooking from wet tires... not taking anything from alberth cuz he still would have won but i think stang camp got but hurt when u wouldnt go a 2nd time

Rematch=running for money
, their is no need for ANYONE to re-run a car that he just pulled a train on, to me, that will be a waste of gas and time!...
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:48 pm

i couldnt agree more with u steve thats what i told the owner that same night if he was so sure he spone tires then we do it for at least 50 bucks scratch still waiting on that one
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 12:26 pm

hey wuz up i was da one who set up da race dat night when albert called danny out. albert i wanna know who da fuck told u we were talkin shit! saying dat we beat u and took ur money did u hear it from us directly from our mouth? no! da only shit talker hear is u! y would we post our video of the race aswell and then claim we beat u. da vid is on 305sr.net and can clearly be seen da car lengths and da fox spinning. da fo fox let go after 3rd so no he never did get there u never gave him da chance when he asked for a rematch. da fox has no brake lights in case no one knows so u cant tell when he lets off which so many of u like to call pulling trains on. for example frank. he says 3 cars when in reality it was 1. i wander wut else he measures wit this technique? da only person i give credit too on southern knights is v6 chris and albert they actually made a slow car fast! they didint just go and buy a 60 70 80 thousand dollar car dats already fast and put a bottle on it! anybody wit money can do that but it makes u guys feel so big. its funny how i put this little 86 fox together on a 3000 dollar budget (which is like one of ur car payments in southern knights) using used parts and stonage technology and cause such a commosion against da "big boys". lol but albert stop talkin shit and jumping da gun saying shit when u hear it from one ur satalites hovering aroung u swingin on ur nuts. we never talked shit! so get it straight let me know if u want me to tell u in person cuz dis forum shit talkin crap is some gay ass shit. o and steve have a full bottle ready on wednesday so we dont hear da same excuse. its for shits and giggles stop takin to da heart.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 1:01 pm

julio wrote:
hey wuz up i was da one who set up da race dat night when albert called danny out. albert i wanna know who da fuck told u we were talkin shit! saying dat we beat u and took ur money did u hear it from us directly from our mouth? no! da only shit talker hear is u! y would we post our video of the race aswell and then claim we beat u. da vid is on 305sr.net and can clearly be seen da car lengths and da fox spinning. da fo fox let go after 3rd so no he never did get there u never gave him da chance when he asked for a rematch. da fox has no brake lights in case no one knows so u cant tell when he lets off which so many of u like to call pulling trains on. for example frank. he says 3 cars when in reality it was 1. i wander wut else he measures wit this technique? da only person i give credit too on southern knights is v6 chris and albert they actually made a slow car fast! they didint just go and buy a 60 70 80 thousand dollar car dats already fast and put a bottle on it! anybody wit money can do that but it makes u guys feel so big. its funny how i put this little 86 fox together on a 3000 dollar budget (which is like one of ur car payments in southern knights) using used parts and stonage technology and cause such a commosion against da "big boys". lol but albert stop talkin shit and jumping da gun saying shit when u hear it from one ur satalites hovering aroung u swingin on ur nuts. we never talked shit! so get it straight let me know if u want me to tell u in person cuz dis forum shit talkin crap is some gay ass shit. o and steve have a full bottle ready on wednesday so we dont hear da same excuse. its for shits and giggles stop takin to da heart.

Who's Julio?... scratch
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 2:05 pm

guys this happend last week and i had no intentions on puttin up the vid. untill today i recived a couple phone calls talking about some mustang that had beat me and take 100 bucks from me and all that bs. people now a days hate 2 much on others that dont even mean any harm, but well most of u guys know me pretty well. and are also awared of a lot of car i have beat and have the vid. just not posted just cause there isnt any reason for it but if people talk shit u have to give it to them. so who ever u are with the mustang see what u get when u talk shit, if u would of never open ur big mouth i wouldnt of have posted the video, so who looks stupid now huh?

Dannys not that type of person to say something like that. He's pretty humble imo.

If your source cant describe the guy to the teeth, then they are just talking shit to you or its another cuban ferrari owner. Ford owners are dumb.

Nory

PS I told people I beat you in my GTO.
Post the video of you beating me. Wink
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 2:08 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
botldvq35sed wrote:

Rematch=running for money
, their is no need for ANYONE to re-run a car that he just pulled a train on, to me, that will be a waste of gas and time!...

where do you draw the line when someone with a lot of power and just spins due to some uncontrollable reason, ie crap on the road etc etc.

I don't think the mustang has anything for the S2K, but i am talking about in general.
Back to top Go down
02SS/BANNED

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 2:22 pm

NorySS wrote:
guys this happend last week and i had no intentions on puttin up the vid. untill today i recived a couple phone calls talking about some mustang that had beat me and take 100 bucks from me and all that bs. people now a days hate 2 much on others that dont even mean any harm, but well most of u guys know me pretty well. and are also awared of a lot of car i have beat and have the vid. just not posted just cause there isnt any reason for it but if people talk shit u have to give it to them. so who ever u are with the mustang see what u get when u talk shit, if u would of never open ur big mouth i wouldnt of have posted the video, so who looks stupid now huh?

Dannys not that type of person to say something like that. He's pretty humble imo.

If your source cant describe the guy to the teeth, then they are just talking shit to you or its another cuban ferrari owner. Ford owners are dumb.

Nory

PS I told people I beat you in my GTO.
Post the video of you beating me. Wink

Doesnt take much to yank those boats...I gotta give them a car and the move for it to be fair.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 2:38 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
julio wrote:

Who's Julio?... scratch
STEVE IM DA TALL FAT GUY WIT DANNY AND JULIAN ALL DA TIME I DRIVE DA DSG MACH 1. I WANNA SET U AND DANNY UP TO RUN WIT U KNOWING AHEAD OF TIME SO DAT THERE ISNT ANY EXCUSES IF U BEAT US CONGRATS NO BIG DEAL WE AINT TRYIN TO CLAIM STREET KING OR NOTHIN. WERE JUST TRYIN TO GO AS FAR AS WE CAN ON DAT 3000 DOLLAR BUDGET. LET ME KNOW IF UR DOWN FOR WEDNESDAY
Back to top Go down
DogBox

DogBox

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 2:40 pm

julio wrote:
STEVE IM DA TALL FAT GUY WIT DANNY AND JULIAN ALL DA TIME I DRIVE DA DSG MACH 1. I WANNA SET U AND DANNY UP TO RUN WIT U KNOWING AHEAD OF TIME SO DAT THERE ISNT ANY EXCUSES IF U BEAT US CONGRATS NO BIG DEAL WE AINT TRYIN TO CLAIM STREET KING OR NOTHIN. WERE JUST TRYIN TO GO AS FAR AS WE CAN ON DAT 3000 DOLLAR BUDGET. LET ME KNOW IF UR DOWN FOR WEDNESDAY

STOP FUCKING YELLING. Jesus Christ, I guess I shouldn't expect any less out of a Julio.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 2:57 pm

DogBox wrote:
julio wrote:

STOP FUCKING YELLING. Jesus Christ, I guess I shouldn't expect any less out of a Julio.

wtf! scratch who says im yelling? lol i didnt know u could hear how loud im talking while i type
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 3:57 pm

julio wrote:

Whats good Julio, I will have my bottle filled on Wednesday night so I will give Danny his run, No Problem!... Negoiating a roll between us two is the hardest thing because my best roll is a 60roll to whatever, where the "Foxbody" is looking for low rolls only!... scratch

But Wednesday night we'll speak in person and hopefully we can come to a medium...popcorn
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 3:59 pm

sounds good steve we'll give ur race. since were callin u out its only fair.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 4:06 pm

julio wrote:

Sounds good Julio, but does that mean he will throw 5th because I think Danny only goes to the top of his 4th gear which is like 120mph, correct me if im wrong?... scratch
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 5:24 pm

well julio or what ever ur name is first of all i was bored and didnt have anyone to run that night and second i was playing with ur 3000 dollar budget of car now u need to relax and stop sayin smart comments about me cause i dont even know that that and dont come in here trying to desrespect anyone here so u need to stop that. and for the record when ever u think u got something for the s2k put ur money where ur mouth is and tell ur little cheerleaders to stop talkin shit and get the facts straight before they talk cause some how the word got to me about u guys beatin the s2k and it was from more 2 or 3 people i hear this from. so i hav e my rights to be upset about it and post the video. like i said before i wasent goin to post anything its not my style but u guys looked for it. nothing personal let me kn ow when u wanna do again for some money
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 5:57 pm

who are these people?

Echa lo palante!
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 6:59 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
julio wrote:

Sounds good Julio, but does that mean he will throw 5th because I think Danny only goes to the top of his 4th gear which is like 120mph, correct me if im wrong?... scratch

What danny do the stang now that he wants to do top end runs?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:17 pm

ok albert i meant no disrespect to anyone i just stated wut has happened. it is wut it is take it as u will. as a matter of fact i actually gave u credit for having built a car instead of buying a fast one and putting a bottle on it. we never said we beat u and i have no idea who our chearleaders are. second of all, we never said dat da fox could beat da s2k. theres no doubt dat u can beat it. i would like to know which one of our "cheerleaders" said dat specifically. anyone who knows us knows we never talk shit. i wanna get shit out in da open and straight up cuz diz really pist me the fuck off. when i have something for u i wont hesitate to bring it to u. but keep in mind dat u were da one who was complaining about tirsos car not being da same class etc etc. but yet know ur doing da same thing. good job.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 9:21 am

steve i guess we'll just figure it out at da spot on wednesday. dats cool?
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 11:29 am

bro i really dont care it dosent matter to me who the cheerleaders where i dont live up to that does type of things come in trought one ear and out the other so i dont even strees it all i did was post the video to stop the shit talking that some people had started thats all like i said i wasent goin to post anything untill this happend and it was even more than a week later that tell u i really wasent goin to post it. and about the race tirso as a matter of fact i spoke to tirso and the 240z streetking its not even his account its some clown tryin to setup races and just to see some something interesting, but well like i said before if they want to see a race just put on speed channel that should take them there
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:02 pm

Everybody knows that Streetking240z wasn't T or any of us. You can tell they are a ref by the way they write. Don't get all happy thinking we think about you all day. No need to call you out when its been done already. We all friends. We can't hide.
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:13 pm

all wheel drive ....
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:23 pm

first of all id like to say that ive known julio and danny since we were little kids they are not people to talk shit and make up shit out of know were so albert get your shit str8 second i just saw that video and by the looks of it that wasnt even a real race so i dont know what you and your little groupies are talking about you started pulling before he even finished saying 2 and mind you you were infront of him by like half a car or more. yeah you did pull trains cuz you cheated and then you must have felt threatened when he wanted a rematch so you didnt wanna race unless it was for money when he raced you for fun the first time. and then you act all innocent like you the victim...bro please .and you just posted that video to start shit and show it to your groupies that would believe the crap your saying. real men/racers dont do that shit. i dont care if i get kicked out of this forum i just signed up just to say that. i couldnt keep my mouth shut about this one Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:40 pm

Cominq SOON. wrote:
punisherrr . let me ask you a question . may i knoww if your pistons , were insideee the car ? lol! lol! cuando rebentastes con la bieja caverna? Sk

Rolling Eyes bro what the fuck are talking about??

i drove my car home with a bad head gasket not with a blown up motor,, and for your bad records ididnt blow up my motor racing caveman,, i fucked up a head gasket racing a GT with a cobra motor doing a 40 roll, and pulled him like he was still standing stop. so callate la bocota esa.. Raton de cueva. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next