SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG

Go down 
+17
MiamiVR6T/CHRIS BOYFRIEND
Cominq SOON./BANNED
DogBox
02SS/BANNED
NorySS
julio
botldvq35sed
V6Chris
ruddysentra
alberth@ad-turbo.com
2Face
antoanS4
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
Bohemiangod
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Professional Street Racer
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:48 pm

ken u guys called me out but didnt agree to my race so whats the deal with that get off ur high horse am waiting 70 to 140 i get the hit
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:53 pm

lol i love frank. ^^^
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:56 pm

hey u fuck u got me hot nigga first of get ur pos mustang and bring it and ill run how ever u want for freen for money for whatever u want u already got tire with that pos ford u got so i sugest u stop talking shit and hating cause u have a fuckin 1902 ford that its falling apart. dude dont talk to me no more go try and make that shit fast and then come back. that night i was just tryin to have some fun cause there was no eno esle to run so get off my back and chillout dog ur not in my league stop dreaming its not gonna happend and i didnt re run u cause it was a waste of gas that thin g dosent go anywhere get it trought ur head and stop hating.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
ken u guys called me out but didnt agree to my race so whats the deal with that get off ur high horse am waiting 70 to 140 i get the hit

Im not on any high horse homie, and don't even know how I could be. But anyways, Red car against Tirso at the track since it doesn't come out on the street, right? What else is there to speak about regarding that. And they called you yesterday about something, thats all I'm going to say about that.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 12:59 pm

yeah and it was raing so what ur point
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:06 pm

im not hating trust me im not hating i like the s2k its nice even witha 2j its even better and dannys mustang is a budget build and its doing pretty fuckin good against all your little rich boy cars so chilll out "dawg" i think your the one thats hating cuz you never even in your wildest fantasies lol thought a 3000 dollar budget foxbody would stir up such a fuckin ruckus. btw foxbodies chop s2k's and w/e car out there. there just original bro so please stop hating thank you sir. lol...idiot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:09 pm

yeah and it was raing so what ur point

Ok then. So nothing else to speak about. Looking good today though tongue
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:11 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:11 pm

can we end this conversation, dude just go on forget about me i have nuttin to talk to u about and also for the record im not rich by any means everything i have its been sweeted. i am the one and only builder of all the cars that come out of ADTURBO i want u and everone to have that clear
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:17 pm

ken i have nothing to talk to u about dude i have tirsos number and chancletas number dude stop been a clown this shit gets old get ur shit together and then race ur car not ur mouth like u been doin for a very long time. when chancleta wanted to run me yesterday he called me simple as that. bro stop tryin so hard to be in this scence b ut dude u just dont have a car tranquilisate y cojelo suave thats why every sayd ur a cheerleader ya no hables mas si no tienes carro.
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:18 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:25 pm

o0o0o0o0o0ooo... race you car not your mouth...that sounds like something out of the fast and the furious lol
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 1:28 pm

it wasent even for u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 2:12 pm

ken i have nothing to talk to u about dude i have tirsos number and chancletas number dude stop been a clown this shit gets old get ur shit together and then race ur car not ur mouth like u been doin for a very long time. when chancleta wanted to run me yesterday he called me simple as that. bro stop tryin so hard to be in this scence b ut dude u just dont have a car tranquilisate y cojelo suave thats why every sayd ur a cheerleader ya no hables mas si no tienes carro.

Straight up Im tired of your shit. You come off here like people are worried about you or making up fake screen names for you. I haven't even said anything or talked shit about you. The only thing I asked was if you wanted to run your car. I never bad mouthed you or your car. On the contrary I respect it. And if I had to say something I'll say it in your face. But now you want to act like a little hard ass and come off like el papichulo then thats a different story. Don't call me anymore names if not their will be a problem. I never disrespected anyone and we all know each other. Im the first one to run who ever and be kool with who ever. Win or lose I don't care. I'll race you when I have my shit out. And I wish I did.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 2:19 pm

ken that was 2 yrs ago u had ur car u have been intigating races for the past two yrs what im tryin to say is relax and get ur car and then talk bro it gets old im not tryin to picka fight like u said we all know eachother but bro stop with the instigation everyone knows ur car its not ready ya cojelo suave tienes aqui a todo el mundo loco con la boberia esa de que si quieres correr let people get there own races they are not mute just let the people talk dont talk for them all this people te estan cojiento para punto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 2:25 pm

All I did was ask if anyone wanted to run Nelson or Tirso. Now that Nelson is on the site I won't speak for him. Simple plain fucking call outs or see if there is a race. Maybe all this fucking controversy makes someone come out of the wood works to run T. No fun having a car that sits every 6 months. And I don't even come on here to talk shit about anyone or anyone's car. I'm not with that and I dont give a fuck about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 2:37 pm

ken that was 2 yrs ago u had ur car u have been intigating races for the past two yrs what im tryin to say is relax and get ur car and then talk bro it gets old im not tryin to picka fight like u said we all know eachother but bro stop with the instigation everyone knows ur car its not ready ya cojelo suave tienes aqui a todo el mundo loco con la boberia esa de que si quieres correr let people get there own races they are not mute just let the people talk dont talk for them all this people te estan cojiento para punto

1 year ago I was racing and I'm here doing a favor to see if there are any races for my boys car(s) since my shit is down. Having fast people run fast people, just like it should be. Not beat up on the slow ones. Isn't that the point of it all? Shit when I run you I'd be happy knowing how bad I lose to a 160+mph car.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 3:03 pm

listen albert honestly i dont care if ur pist anymore cuz it seems u listen to everyone instead of listening to da actual people who have da car. flaco1086 is a friend who speaks his mind and gives his opinion but yet now ur calling out da fox a pos falling apart ford. suerta el complejo broder. damn! i already told u dat da fox is no comparison for da s2j. like u said we all know each other at da spot and u talk about disrespecting but u go and say all dat. no lo cojas con nosotros because of u feeling like da victim. and about a rematch forget it cuz everyone knows ur never gonna give us dat low boost run again. listen just drop da drama forget it already theres no point cuz its never gonna end. im sure dats wut u want and im honestly tired of listening to el llanto. waaa theyre talking shit when we ain't! and even if dat would be da case ur gonna tell me uve never heard shit talking goin on? please bro we deal wit da shit talking every day but u dont see us crying bout it.
albert look like u told ken im not trying to pick a fight nor look for problems i just say it how i see it.
Back to top Go down
soaka1
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
soaka1

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 6:16 pm

popcorn this is gettin good
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 8:51 pm

soaka1 wrote:
popcorn this is gettin good
lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 9:21 pm

julio wrote:
steve i guess we'll just figure it out at da spot on wednesday. dats cool?

Figure what out?... scratch Like you said a few pages back, you called me out so therefore yall will give me my race which is a 60-140mph...

julio wrote:
sounds good steve we'll give ur race. since were callin u out its only fair.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2009, 10:27 pm

w/e no more drama
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 10:40 am

steve ur right will do.

ok albert cheers
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 6:01 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
julio wrote:
steve i guess we'll just figure it out at da spot on wednesday. dats cool?

Figure what out?... scratch Like you said a few pages back, you called me out so therefore yall will give me my race which is a 60-140mph...

julio wrote:
sounds good steve we'll give ur race. since were callin u out its only fair.

the fox from a 60? scratch or cheers
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2009, 9:57 pm

KE HISTORIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG   AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AD-TURBO YELLOW S2000 VS MUSTANG
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3