SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.

Go down 
+3
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
03terminator
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. Empty
PostSubject: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 8:58 pm

Hey lets find out how fast we are going on the 1/4 mile run... cheers

so Who wants to go???
Back to top Go down

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 9:56 pm

FRANK YOU BASTARD! I have been trying to get people out to the track for so long, and you now want to go when my car's on jack stands in the garage being torn apart! Cool
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:08 pm

i will probably be there Very Happy if it don't rain that is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:13 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
FRANK YOU BASTARD! I have been trying to get people out to the track for so long, and you now want to go when my car's on jack stands in the garage being torn apart! Cool

i just havent being at the track for so long since i sold my terminator; and now i want to see what my car would do at the track on spray,..

so what are you doing to your car? fully built? did your engine blow up>? if it didnt, why didnt you wait till it did..>?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:21 pm

Just kooks headers, inovators west 10% o/d pulley, and a Zex dry kit. I had to remove the entire front suspension to get the headers changed out which was a real pain in the ass, I started on the nitrous install today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:25 pm

do you think you can have the car ready for tomorrow night?? Chris

if you are not able to finish it by tomorrow night; just hit me back when you do so we can gather and hit the track together.. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:29 pm

LOL NO! I hope to have it all together this weekend, and then get it tuned sometime next week. It will be ready for the 26th to race "Coming Soon".

Here's a slip from my last time out, it will give you something to try to beat!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:34 pm

nice numbers brother,, specially the 1/8 of mile strap time and speed.. i am happy to see this kind of numbers from your car, it being so havie..

i think i can beat 10.80's>>>>> i probably hit 10.5's if i hit my 200shot.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 10:46 pm

I can't wait to see your numbers, that Z06 is moving out! That was my best E/T, my best MPH was 132.5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 11:06 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
I can't wait to see your numbers, that Z06 is moving out! That was my best E/T, my best MPH was 132.5.

this me in my terminator 2.8L 21psi kenne bell making 650RWHP i couldnt hook with nittos 315/555r's

i had to let off to avoid being kicked out the track for the day and still hit 11.6 at 105MHP letting off.. the fastest i went that day was 11.3 at 132.8MHP granny shifting and no traction..

LOL . excuse the video its kind of old lol!

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on August 13th 2009, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2009, 11:10 pm

here is another video testing it on the streets no traction til past 80 roll.. on nittos 315 drag radials 555R's on 10 PSI of pressure.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:18 am

I'am down frank. what time though?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 9:50 am

V6Chris wrote:
your car ready chris?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 10:00 am

03terminator wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
your car ready chris?

No, the V6 wont be ready for another few months he said!... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 10:42 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Just kooks headers, inovators west 10% o/d pulley, and a Zex dry kit. I had to remove the entire front suspension to get the headers changed out which was a real pain in the ass, I started on the nitrous install today.

how much are you goin to spray?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:01 am

sprayed magnum wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

150 to 200 shot probaly. Sad if it does not blow up
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:37 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
sprayed magnum wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

150 to 200 shot probaly. Sad if it does not blow up
lol, I think your hands might be full w/e he sprays, but it should be fun to watch you 2 race again regardless if you don't punish him this time around, are you upping the pill?
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:44 am

so who's going to (moroso) pbir, tonight??

Last edited by 03terminator on August 14th 2009, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:48 am

rain rain and rain is what expected for tomorrow.
if its clear i might go.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:55 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
rain rain and rain is what expected for tomorrow.
if its clear i might go.
tomorrow?
the o.p started the thread yesterday, asking who's going 2day friday
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:09 pm

oopppps. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:23 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
oopppps. Evil or Very Mad
you down ? it will be nice to see another 03dsg cobra
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:47 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

this me in my terminator 2.8L 21psi kenne bell making 650RWHP i couldnt hook with nittos 315/555r's

i had to let off to avoid being kicked out the track for the day and still hit 11.6 at 105MHP letting off.. the fastest i went that day was 11.3 at 132.8MHP granny shifting and no traction..

LOL . excuse the video its kind of old lol!
lol! lol! i remember frank thats was me whith my stock turbo evo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:55 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey lets find out how fast we are going on the 1/4 mile run... cheers

so Who wants to go???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:39 pm

Thepunisherz06
Pro street racer

Number of posts: 185
Registration date: 2009-04-22
Post #1 Test & Tune At MOROSO Tonight Friday AUGUST The 14th, We'll Meet Up At The Spot At 4:00PM Gate Opens at 5:00PM
by Thepunisherz06 Today at 10:38
Palm Beach International Raceway

Event: '1/4 Mile Test & Tune'

Drag Racing

Drag Strip Events
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009

Gates open 5pm - Midnight
Test & Tune entry $25
Crew/Spectator $10
Open runs all night. Arrive early and get plenty of track time!

Come on people lets see what you really can do..

WHOS DOWN FOR TONIGHT?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next