SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.

Go down 
+3
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
03terminator
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:51 pm

03 terminator I cannot make it today.
Back to top Go down

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:54 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
sprayed magnum wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Just kooks headers, inovators west 10% o/d pulley, and a Zex dry kit. I had to remove the entire front suspension to get the headers changed out which was a real pain in the ass, I started on the nitrous install today.

how much are you goin to spray?

150 to 200 shot probaly. Sad if it does not blow up

can that motor take that much spray especially a dry kit? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 3:18 pm

yea i had already spray it with a 200shot.. it was just fine..
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 2:03 am

nice meeting ya'll up there frank, that c6z with some good sticky tires will run some impressive times, nice mph by the way, now i gotta fix this damn clutch problem Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 2:44 am

same here brother,, nice run for you too, i am impressed with the way your car runs... fast terminator ..Very Happy

you should come down a friday night to the spot...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 4:54 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
same here brother,, nice run for you too, i am impressed with the way your car runs... fast terminator ..Very Happy

No vids of yall 2 at the track last night Frank?... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 8:30 am

So what were the results?
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 12:07 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 12:50 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
So what were the results?

11.420 seconds AT 132 MHP shifting at 6,500RPMS launching It at 3,500RPMS

I couldnt get the car to hook with the tires i got now, even my fourth gear spun,I was only able to spray 3 and 4th gear,, i need 18 inch rims and mickeys then i'll be ok..

break down results

R/T...... .101
60'....... 1.872
330....... 5.119
1/8....... 7.289
MHP ...... 102.88
1000...... 9.512
1/4....... 11.420
MHP....... 132.45

shurg need more traction and higher rpms launches thats all..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 2:16 pm

That's a pretty good 60' for street tires.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 2:46 pm

Here's some runs I made on street tires a couple of months ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 3:53 pm

Bad tires=bad times at the track, plain and simply Fank!... Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 5:15 pm

Jerkit til next time steve when i get my tires then i'll be able to spray 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th gear no problem i should do way better than this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 5:17 pm

so whats up with these guys from caveman performance ,,, once i Punish that GT of them, this is what they are going to be flying next since they are so fast... lol!

Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 5:47 pm

Those are the times I would expect a Z06 on spray with horrible 20" tires or whatever u got on it.

its running good frank. be proud of your stockish car.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 7:08 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

No vids of yall 2 at the track last night Frank?... scratch
my best was 11.6@121 1.77 60' ft with a slipping clutch, once I get a good clutch I should see low 11's no problem
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 9:17 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
so whats up with these guys from caveman performance ,,, once i Punish that GT of them, this is what they are going to be flying next since they are so fast... lol!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 10:56 pm

stock GT in full trim and tank ran 13.8 @ 102mph with a 2.1 60ft
I managed a 2.0 60 but i had heat soak by then and ran a 13.9 instead.

track was hooking a little better then i thought it would so i bogged every launch just about.

im sure a 13.6-13.7 is doable with the right launch looking at the mph
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 11:06 pm

nice runs, its a little weird because you ran a 7.2 in the eight and with the kind of mph you got you should have run a 11.20ish. prob you spun a bit when you hit the bottle.
get a nice set of DRs and hit it again. GL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.   MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOROSO MotorSport 2morrow Night Be At The Gate AT 5:00pm Whoever That Wants To go We'll Meet Up At The Spot.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2