SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch

Go down 
+9
soaka1
1sikgti
Steedafied
ruddysentra
antoanS4
CARLITOEVO
botldvq35sed
SILVERBEAST
Yunior04GT
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 9:26 am

Hey Cody, wanted to see if u want to give me a rematch at my sprayed mustang GT. Also if u want to do the race the same way we did last time. I havent added anyhting else, just fixed some issues that i had last time. So let me know what you think, take care
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 9:55 am

Sounds like a fair rematch to me, get'em Cody!... Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 10:37 am

Yunior04GT wrote:
Hey Cody, wanted to see if u want to give me a rematch at my sprayed mustang GT. Also if u want to do the race the same way we did last time. I havent added anyhting else, just fixed some issues that i had last time. So let me know what you think, take care

most def bro!!! we can do the rematch and the same race 30-120.let me kno wen you wanna do it cheers
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 11:43 am

Ok sounds good, lets do it tomorrow night saturday 15Th. Thanks man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 12:56 pm

jus curious what was actuaaly wrong with ur car? did you have nitrous problems?
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:00 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:

prolly did cody... think he had the not enough syndrome,, feel me?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:07 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
sprayed magnum wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:11 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 1:53 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:

I was very low on bottle and i had problem with spray nozzle. i installed too close to throttle body. now i got the correct distance that it needs from the throttle and is working fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:25 pm

oh ok glad you got it worked out.cant wait to run again should be good cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:41 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
sprayed magnum wrote:

lol! lol! be easy bra
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:47 pm

Yunior04GT wrote:

I was very low on bottle and i had problem with spray nozzle. i installed too close to throttle body. now i got the correct distance that it needs from the throttle and is working fine.

That will make a huge difference!... Cody, you need more vids, so make sure you get this on camera... tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 2:57 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Yunior04GT wrote:

That will make a huge difference!... Cody, you need more vids, so make sure you get this on camera... tongue

im sayin next time some one pls jus film it from the road or in the car.jump in if u have too lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 3:47 pm

Cody they went up to 150 shoot,no BS here, they are my friends and they are more than happy to let u check the jets, i wouldnt let them lie to u, u r a fucking cool guy
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 4:01 pm

sprayed magnum wrote:
oh ok glad you got it worked out.cant wait to run again should be good cheers

Yeah, lets see what happens man, should be a better race this time. Let the best car win bro lol
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 4:44 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Cody they went up to 150 shoot,no BS here, they are my friends and they are more than happy to let u check the jets, i wouldnt let them lie to u, u r a fucking cool guy

Im glad you came clean about them uping the shot Antoan, that shows how loyal you are to your SK members, and that says alot to me!...
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 4:51 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

Im glad you came clean about them uping the shot Antoan, that shows how loyal you are to your SK members, and that says alot to me!...
Not a problem,keeping real like TRUE TV not reality,actuallity,i think i had been watching too much TV lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 8:30 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
popcorn

chamako me dejas un poco Rolling Eyes si no Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2009, 9:59 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! thanks antoan. lets bring it down to the 125 to be even cuz that run he had some bugs and got them worked out.ill do the same race 125 shot and a 30-120.wen i go to 150 shot(real soon Cool )then wen can do can another race both of us on a 150.thanks for comin clean i appreciate that bro.ur a fuckin cool guy! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2009, 4:06 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:19 am

hey cody whats up man. Hey just wanted to say that im getting my car tuned for 150 shot on wednesday. So i wanted to know if u like to race maybe today monday or tomorrow. Just lettin you know where i stand you know. Let me know then. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 1:52 pm

I might be coming out on wednesday just to see this. If sprayed magnum beats the GT, I won't mind a friendly run just to see if my cars bugs have been worked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:18 pm

Yunior04GT wrote:
hey cody whats up man. Hey just wanted to say that im getting my car tuned for 150 shot on wednesday. So i wanted to know if u like to race maybe today monday or tomorrow. Just lettin you know where i stand you know. Let me know then. Take care.

whats up bro! we can prob run 2morrow i get off work at 8.if you wanna work around that then im done! lol! let me kno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 8:18 pm

Steedafied wrote:
I might be coming out on wednesday just to see this. If sprayed magnum beats the GT, I won't mind a friendly run just to see if my cars bugs have been worked out.

whats up bro.yea def if the race goes well im done let me kno
Back to top Go down
1sikgti
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
1sikgti

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 10:26 pm

b back thursday 50-135FRIDAY...cody????????? Sk 9psi run me n il pop the hood Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next